Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

No, Wi and AZ has not. A small number are blowing smoke. I've been told "very soon" for over two years now.
Try May 2nd 2022, you uninformed loser. Also you have been trying to charge Trump for six years. How about the "very soon" with that?

One judge or prosecutor doesn't make an entire justice system. Another judge, even in the same court house may have given this thug the max.

In one particular instance that is true but look at the Sacklers. They are going to be able to buy their way out of proper justice.

We see again where a white guy from a well off family avoids jail. This after he had already violated his probation.

“My client threw up in the ladies room following the sentencing,” Cohen said. “If Chris Belter was not a White defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience . . . he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Man who raped four teenagers gets no jail time, judge says: 'Incarceration isn't appropriate'
Stop posting racist bullshit.

In one particular instance that is true but look at the Sacklers. They are going to be able to buy their way out of proper justice.

Makes me wish I'd have gotten rich. But I agree that the Sacklers should've been put out of business and into the same prison where a lot of their created druggies are now.

Fraud happened. It has been proven to the extent that states want to decertify. More evidence surfaces almost daily. The lie has failed, just like you.
Bullshit, not ONE Court in this country not even the Supreme Court will listen to that bullshit. The liar is you Trump Humper. Even Bill Barr the AG for the United States said that fraud bullshit was a Trump hoax.

Bullshit, not ONE Court in this country not even the Supreme Court will listen to that bullshit. The liar is you Trump Humper. Even Bill Barr the AG for the United States said that fraud bullshit was a Trump hoax.
The courts are corrupt or the judges were threatened or intimidated. Deal with it, you support traitors which makes you a traitor.

Race Baiting...gee what a surprise?
White men can be rapists and not spend a day in prison.

1649873357389.png

And let's be clear. This guy raped multiple women, one was a pastors daughter and another rape victim died.

Please show me one case where a black person raped multiple women didn’t have to spend a day in prison or register as a sex offender.

I’ll wait.

1649873357389.png

And let's be clear. This guy raped multiple women, one was a pastors daughter and another rape victim died.

Please show me one case where a black person raped multiple women didn’t have to spend a day in prison or register as a sex offender.

I’ll wait.
And it’s wrong. He deserves prison.

1649873357389.png

I’ll wait.
Still stuck on race.......^^^^^^^^

For 4 rapes?
There is a distinct difference here. . . and I do think even our black posters would agree here.

When you read that article, you will see, he committed them when he was a teen, aginst other teens. And? He was groomed to be overly sexual. Black parents don't do that type of shit to their kids. . . . Not that I am aware. That sort of behavior is sick.

Black folks and black kids have their hands full just trying to survive, they don't have time to get addicted to sex, like this kid and his parents are. . . When you have everything and life is easy? YOU GET BORED. This is a symptom of social privilege.

Him, and his parents have a psychosis, they are SICK, in a demented way. . . I have not read many articles where black kids and their family have had the time or luxury in life, to make themselves crazy in that way. . survival is too pressing in on life, to have the luxury of being warped in the head.

For you to make this psychosis a race issue, and even try to compare the two ethnic communities on such a crime? That's complete and utter non-sense. The only serial rapist that is a black man I can think of think of? Cosby. And to my knowledge? Same thing, rich bored elite. . . NOT IN JAIL.

The real criminals here, are the parents. . . they screwed this kid up in the head for life. . . . they need to have the hammer dropped on them. . . for life. And that kid? He needs mandatory counseling, and probably does need to be locked in a hospital, for a very long time.

You should be ashamed of trying to make this political though . . .

Forum List

Back