Man crashes while streaming 114 mph drive on Facebook Live

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Psychopath's name is Onasi Olio-Rojas. Sound american to you.?

dec 1 2016 Police say a Rhode Island man who streamed himself on Facebook Live driving 114 mph and weaving in and out of traffic was critically injured when he crashed into a garbage truck and a concrete barrier.

State police say 20-year-old Onasi Olio-Rojas, of Pawtucket, lost control Wednesday on U.S. Route 6 in Providence.

The video posted on Olio-Rojas' Facebook page shows him driving 114 mph and weaving through traffic. Police confirmed its authenticity to WJAR-TV.

• Banned
America is for americans. Get this crazy third world trash outta here. Diversity = misery.

• Banned
According to the article this did not happen on some deserted road. He was weaving in and out of traffic!!! This monster should be locked up forever.

Wow what a fucking moron. That was mad reckless driving, hopefully they charge him with reckless endangerment. Too bad he lived.

I hope he had Obamacare.
please say to fucking American Forces Network Europe channel. stop changing code.:bang3::bang3:
i want watch nba and fox news

I'm taking this as implication that you are thief, who steals channels without paying for it. If you are not stealing, the following doesn't apply to you.

A: I hope they change code every 5 minutes.
B: I hope they find you, and charge you thousands, or throw your dumb butt in jail.

Thieves are scum. Thieves shouldn't be allowed to live. Stop being an evil person.

I hope he had Obamacare.
please say to fucking American Forces Network Europe channel. stop changing code.:bang3::bang3:
i want watch nba and fox news

I'm taking this as implication that you are thief, who steals channels without paying for it. If you are not stealing, the following doesn't apply to you.

A: I hope they change code every 5 minutes.
B: I hope they find you, and charge you thousands, or throw your dumb butt in jail.

Thieves are scum. Thieves shouldn't be allowed to live. Stop being an evil person.
i cant buy it even if i want buy it.
im in iran .they cant find me :badgrin:

Psychopath's name is Onasi Olio-Rojas. Sound american to you.?

dec 1 2016 Police say a Rhode Island man who streamed himself on Facebook Live driving 114 mph and weaving in and out of traffic was critically injured when he crashed into a garbage truck and a concrete barrier.

State police say 20-year-old Onasi Olio-Rojas, of Pawtucket, lost control Wednesday on U.S. Route 6 in Providence.

The video posted on Olio-Rojas' Facebook page shows him driving 114 mph and weaving through traffic. Police confirmed its authenticity to WJAR-TV.

.........and NOW his obamacare will cost the Taxpayers $SeveralHundredK. He should have been put down at the scene.

According to the article this did not happen on some deserted road. He was weaving in and out of traffic!!! This monster should be locked up forever.

Far too expensive- just give him a double tap.

In Truth anyone we would currently consider imprisoning for more than five years should simply be executed.

America is for americans. Get this crazy third world trash outta here. Diversity = misery.

You must not be a Trump supporter. Trump is for legal immigration. It sounds like you're not for any immigration at all.

Forum List

Back