man beats woman with baseball bat inside ft. smith, ark. walmart

The fact that a guy beat a gal with a ball bat inside an Ark. Walmart says that:

• The Second Amendment shouldn't apply to baseball players.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only white people are insane.

• Guns don't kill people: wooden bats do.

• All of the above.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The big dogs at Wal-Mart must sit around their corporate board room and say, "Why the fuck doesn't this shit ever happen at Target??":D

Actually, there was a naked guy running around the local Target last month.

I suspect controlled substances were involved!

Why "controlled" substances ? Because he only got naked, but did nothing further ?

When people use out of control substances, they tend to not only get naked, but do a lot of other odd things.

Okay, never mind, my attempt at humor didn't go so well.

A Fort Smith police report stated Mosley said it was gang related and she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Racist attack..another take on the knock out game apparently.

You are an idiot. How is that day of reckoning coming...I am still waiting for you to step foot on my lawn...I have the answer to your proposed race war.

But maybe he just wants to mow it.

The guy was obviously a nut case. People here is a survival tip. When you see a wild eyed person pacing around its best to either leave the area or keep an eye on the person in question.

Last edited:
The big dogs at Wal-Mart must sit around their corporate board room and say, "Why the fuck doesn't this shit ever happen at Target??":D

Actually, there was a naked guy running around the local Target last month.

I suspect controlled substances were involved!

Why "controlled" substances ? Because he only got naked, but did nothing further ?

When people use out of control substances, they tend to not only get naked, but do a lot of other odd things.

Okay, never mind, my attempt at humor didn't go so well.

He was running around the local Target naked, kissing shopping carts. :eek: Either he was on some serious drugs, or he was OFF some serious drugs! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back