Man Accidently Runs Stop Sign At Walmart. Cops Get Warrant To Have Colonoscopy On Him

Any chance the guy was a drug-dealer suspect or something?

That he was known to the locals and that their intent was to use any ol' excuse for a bust?

If true, mebbe there's a second side to that story after all, but..

If not, then...

Metaphorical crucifixions all-around... the cops, their super, the judge, and the med-folk...

Loss of job, career and sizable funds soungs about right...

Outrageous.
I read somewhere that Eckert has a record for drugs...

Are you thinking of this?

eckerd-drugs-corporate-office-7aaeac8f-90a6-db70.gif

:D

He simply didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign leaving Walmart in New Mexico. So the cops pull him over. What happens next is proof we are living in a police state.

See video in link
?You Could Never Anticipate This Happening in the United States of America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

What began as a simple traffic stop ended in a humiliating and nightmarish ordeal for a New Mexico man. It won’t come as a surprise to most people why the man has now filed a federal civil rights lawsuit.

The incident began on Jan. 2 as David Eckert was leaving the local Walmart in Deming, N.M. He reportedly failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign, prompting police to pull him over.

The officers asked him to step out of the vehicle and claim the man appeared to be clenching his buttocks, Eckert’s attorney, Shannon Kennedy, told TheBlaze. It is unclear why police removed him from the vehicle in the first place. However, because the cops believed he was clenching his buttocks, they took it as reason to suspect him of hiding narcotics in his anal cavity.

Police officers detained Eckert while they sought a search warrant for an anal cavity search.

“What is so strange about this case is they held him with no evidence,” Kennedy said. “They seized him to collect evidence, to go on a fishing expedition on someone’s body.”

Upon securing the warrant, Deming police officers took the man to an emergency room, but hit their first snag when a doctor refused to perform the anal cavity search because he believed it to be “unethical.”

So police tried again at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M., where doctors agreed to the search.

KOB-TV outlined the disturbing series of events that occurred next, details confirmed by medical records and official documents provided to TheBlaze by Eckert’s attorney:
1. Eckert’s abdominal area was X-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert’s anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert’s anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then X-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert’s anus, rectum, colon and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

And some people have to pay money for this kind of treatment.

Yeah, I bet their Obamacare won't cover it!

And some people have to pay money for this kind of treatment.

I read somewhere the hospital is actually billing him.

That's true; they sent him a bill for $6K.

Raped and then screwed! :cuckoo:

This is abominable. I keep trying to put myself in that scenario as a medical provider. Those providers are under their own license for what they do. They really should have refused. Well, the doctors at the first place they took him DID refuse. Kudos to them. A 'warrant' is not a court order for a medical professional to do a cavity search, let alone a surgical procedure under anesthesia.

Every single Gestapo wannabe cop involved in this incident should be fired and every doctor involved should be put in front of an AMA review board.

The AMA will just protect them. That's their schtick. Try again.

Any chance the guy was a drug-dealer suspect or something?

That he was known to the locals and that their intent was to use any ol' excuse for a bust?

If true, mebbe there's a second side to that story after all, but..

If not, then...

Metaphorical crucifixions all-around... the cops, their super, the judge, and the med-folk...

Loss of job, career and sizable funds soungs about right...

Outrageous.

Even if he had a history of EVEN doing this (hiding it up his ass), after the X-ray, even the most jaded cop should have said, oh well, not this time.

A freaking colonoscopy? Really!

The levels of wrong on this one are insurmountable.

And the thing is, this crap isn't all that unusual. Granted, this is the worst I've ever read about. This guy is about to be a very rich man.

And the thing is, this crap isn't all that unusual. Granted, this is the worst I've ever read about. This guy is about to be a very rich man.

Remember when people called you crazy for saying that letting cops search a car without a warrant would lead to strip searches on the street? Wouldn't it be nice to go back to those days?

With friends like those, who needs enemas?

I'd say the cops were being a bit anal at the very least.

He really got rear ended on this deal..

:lol:
The whole thing is a shitty deal. These cheeky cops took their own reputations and rectum.

Hope they get to the bottom of this.

It could become a movement.

I just think it's ironic that a poster on a story about a colonoscopy carries the name "there is no spoon" :eek:

Forum List

Back