Malware planted on Trump Tower Servers

HUH?? people are putting virus particles into trump's PC to make it
look like communication with Russia ?? (??) ??? (confused rosie)

Oh look we evidence of Trump working with the Russians we need an investigation.....which they admit happened but somehow didnt involve tapping his servers.............

Somebody planted Russian ties on Trump's servers? Sounds like the drunk who woke up wondering who had pissed in his pants.

Somebody planted Russian ties on Trump's servers? Sounds like the drunk who woke up wondering who had pissed in his pants.
CIA modusoperandi..............look over there at the Russians they hacked your computer not us....

CIA modusoperandi..............look over there at the Russians they hacked your computer not us....

That Obama must be a master of disguise to slip in there past all that security, and nobody recognized him, or do you think he borrowed Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility to sneak in?

That Obama must be a master of disguise to slip in there past all that security, and nobody recognized him, or do you think he borrowed Harry Potter's cloak of invisibility to sneak in?
Even less intelligent than ummmm ummmmm its not a leftwing news site

so far I FAIL TO SEE THE RUSSIAN TIES--------there are Russian immigrants in
Queens, (county of his childhood in New York)-------some Russian cuisine
restaurants

restaurants

When the professionals who are investigating that ask your opinion, you be sure and tell them you see no ties. I'm sure they will take YOUR word for it.

Can someone point out the statute that says it is illegal to:
do business with Russians,
talk to Russians,
shake hands with Russian,
eat a reuben.

restaurants

When the professionals who are investigating that ask your opinion, you be sure and tell them you see no ties. I'm sure they will take YOUR word for it.

wise decision---------even if he ate blini in queens?

restaurants

upload_2017-3-22_11-31-40.png

Forum List

Back