‘Ticking Time Bomb’: China Planted Malware In Networks Supporting US Military Bases Worldwide

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
In tumultuous times such as these, it brings me great comfort to know we have a resilient, stalwart, patriotic President who is no way compromised by the communist Chinese - and will oppose them with all the youthful vigor and skillful talent at his disposal.

U.S. officials and industry experts believe the malware discovered by Microsoft in U.S. networks affecting Guam and other strategic sites may be just one example in a larger Chinese operation to plant malicious code dating back at least a year, the NYT reported. One congressional official described the malware as a “ticking time bomb” Beijing could activate in the event of a conflict with the U.S. or an invasion of Taiwan, which could disrupt U.S. military operations and cripple its response.

China’s efforts to infect important networks are far more extensive than the experts realized at first, the NYT reported.

The affected networks control power grids, water supply and communications systems that support U.S. military operations but are connected to civilian systems, according to the NYT.

We're fucked.

In tumultuous times such as these, it brings me great comfort to know we have a resilient, stalwart, patriotic President who is no way compromised by the communist Chinese - and will oppose them with all the youthful vigor and skillful talent at his disposal.

We're fucked.

Nah. This has been going on for 20 years already. We just reburn the prom's, no big deal. The DOD bought a bunch of fake Cisco switches about 15 years ago, remember? Well, they didn't end up just in DOD, some of them made it into hospitals and banks.

Nah. This has been going on for 20 years already.

Informative, but:

Why would Biden's own corrupt Admin. then admit it's only been going on for about a year?

I mean, there's never been a President more in bed with the CCP - and even they're confessing.

It's unnerving if ya ask me - hope you're right.

Informative, but:

Why would Biden's own corrupt Admin. then admit it's only been going on for about a year?

I mean, there's never been a President more in bed with the CCP - and even they're confessing.

It's unnerving if ya ask me - hope you're right.

The Biden admin doesn't tell us anything.

I used to run security for a big medical provider. They were in bed with the gubmint in various ways, so I was in daily contact with CERT and such. And we were trying to get up to a compliance level, so we were sharing logs with them.

So one day, about 6 months before that DoD thing, the men in black show up and lock themselves into the network room with some gear, and when they emerge they have a couple of routers in their hands, which they claim they have to take with them for further analysis. Turns out, they had "different" software in them. Not malware, more like an ET-phone-home type thing.

This was maybe 15 years ago.

It's a cat and mouse game, we can plug the leaks as fast as someone else can expose them, but we can't get Bill Gates to stop creating leaks in the first place.

The Biden admin doesn't tell us anything.

I used to run security for a big medical provider. They were in bed with the gubmint in various ways, so I was in daily contact with CERT and such. And we were trying to get up to a compliance level, so we were sharing logs with them.

So one day, about 6 months before that DoD thing, the men in black show up and lock themselves into the network room with some gear, and when they emerge they have a couple of routers in their hands, which they claim they have to take with them for further analysis. Turns out, they had "different" software in them. Not malware, more like an ET-phone-home type thing.

This was maybe 15 years ago.

It's a cat and mouse game, we can plug the leaks as fast as someone else can expose them, but we can't get Bill Gates to stop creating leaks in the first place.

I just got learnt.

The so called Conspiracy Theorists who told you years ago that Obummer was Gay , married to man , a Communist and a Traitor are once again being shown , piece by piece , to have been top analysts and Critical Thinkers. She said modestly .

We're fucked.
I remember when I was younger there were several things that they claimed were an act of war. Nowadays we let this shit happen and don't declare it an act of war.

The media has always been love with the CIA fantasy but the truth is that the CIA hasn't been in front of a serious threat to the U.S. since WW2. The DOJ and HLS have become stooges of the democrat party and the media has become the enabler for a crooked administration and a crooked DOJ so where does that leave us? Drain the swamp.

The media has always been love with the CIA fantasy but the truth is that the CIA hasn't been in front of a serious threat to the U.S. since WW2. The DOJ and HLS have become stooges of the democrat party and the media has become the enabler for a crooked administration and a crooked DOJ so where does that leave us? Drain the swamp.
We spend massive amounts of resources on these organizations. An example is how in the hell did 9/11 happen? And that is a legitimate question.

We're fucked.

How do you make it through the day living your life like this....

spongebob-patrick.gif

Forum List

Back