Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

A lot of old timers are truly paranoid about tree lights--from back when they lit candles on the branches. Talk about Christmas tree fires!
The potential for Christmas tree fire from a short in a poorly manufactured lighting circuit is equal to if not greater than that of unsupervised and poorly positioned candles. The reality is people are more inclined to pay close attention to a tree lit by candles than those with electric lights which they tend to ignore and often leave burning all night while they sleep -- which is when most tree fires happen.

White kids should have white santas. Black kids should have black santas. Mex kids should have brown Spanish speaking santas.

Japan does not import white santas. There are Asian santas.

I seriously doubt kids care if Santa is black or white. They just want those presents! lol

They do. I never believed in white Santas. When I saw my first one as a kid I wouldnt go near him.
Wasn't Santa white in the Christmas shows you watched?
No. My parents didnt allow such nonsense in our home. All heroes were Black people.
Ahhh... sorry to hear that.

I seriously doubt kids care if Santa is black or white. They just want those presents! lol

They do. I never believed in white Santas. When I saw my first one as a kid I wouldnt go near him.
No. My parents didnt allow such nonsense in our home. All heroes were Black people.
Not me. I'm glad they didnt allow me to be brainwashed into thinking white people were the ones that brought me the presents I had waited all year for. Thats the problem with some Black people to this day. Waiting on white people to fix the situation they put you in the first place is a losing proposition..

Not me. I'm glad they didnt allow me to be brainwashed into thinking white people were the ones that brought me the presents I had waited all year for. Thats the problem with some Black people to this day. Waiting on white people to fix the situation they put you in the first place is a losing proposition..
They did teach you to be racist, and that's unfortunate.

I was always told to respect others. The color of their skin didn't matter.

Whites taught me to be racist. My parents let them dig their own graves so to speak. Once I got older and found out the history of whites I begin to feel sorry for them and stopped being racist.

Whites taught me to be racist. My parents let them dig their own graves so to speak. Once I got older and found out the history of whites I begin to feel sorry for them and stopped being racist.
I was also taught to think for myself. To be a leader and not a follower.

I guess we were just brought up differently, Asclepias.

Obviously I was taught to think for myself. I researched and found out what white history was really like.

I guess we were brought up differently though if you cant comprehend how me researching for myself was being a leader instead of just blindly following.

Obviously I was taught to think for myself. I researched and found out what white history was really like.

I guess we were brought up differently though if you cant comprehend how me researching for myself was being a leader instead of just blindly following.
You can choose to be angry over things that happened before you were even born. You can also choose to live in today's world and act accordingly.

You can choose to be angry over things that happened before you were even born. You can also choose to live in today's world and act accordingly.
Lots of things happened after I was born. I act in my best interests which necessitates not trusting whites but feeling pity for them.

Any drooling mouthbreathers who think this is a "fake" news story can uh, oh I don't know...click the goddamn link in the OP and watch the interview of the man playing Santa and read the article yourself. Morons.

Forum List

Back