Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

4300175.jpg

Why would I care what whites think? I thought it was amusing they were so angry.
I don't think Whites are angry so much as offended by such an absurd encroachment. How is it different from depicting MLK as White? What is the point? Why not depict the African slaves as White and all the slave holders as Black? This kind of onanistic fantasy does not alter reality.

I have an idea to produce large framed pictures of White faces and market them as mirrors. It makes as much sense as does a Black Santa Claus -- or a White MLK.

Last edited:
Why would I care what whites think? I thought it was amusing they were so angry.
I don't think Whites are angry so much as offended by such an absurd encroachment. How is it different from depicting MLK as White? What is the point? Why not depict the African slaves as White and all the slave holders as Black? This kind of onanistic fantasy does not alter reality.

I have an idea to produce large framed pictures of White faces and market them as mirrors. It makes as much sense and does a Black Santa Claus -- or a White MLK.

How is it different? For starters Santa Claus isnt real. Anyone can be Santa. MLK was very real.

If whites are so offended maybe they shouldnt have lied about all the people in history they claim were white?

A black Santa is not a santa for everyone.

Why not have two?

Sigh...White people and their wild ideas.

Why all of a sudden do we need two? I saw no mention of this when the santa was white?
Well since the tradition and actual history of Santa is from the northern Scandinavian parts I suspect Santa is supposed to be white.
I thought whites were christians and not pagans nowdays? You do realize they have Blacks in Scandinavia dont you?
They did NOT have blacks in Scandinavia even a hundred years ago dumb ass.
St. Nicholas was from Turkey, I think. He was brown. But the modern Santas have been portrayed as white traditionally. However, what black kids think Santa is like could be different. Isn't it like every other imaginary character--we imagine the person like us? So there should be two Santas , one black and one white so the kids can go to the one that seems "right" to them. In a mall as big as Mall of America, there should probably be several. Can you imagine the line?

Black kids know they have a better chance of getting presents from a White Santa

Black kids wanting to see themselves reflected in Santa is disgusting? Thats new to me.
Deceiving children is disgusting under any circumstance. What exactly is the point of this particular deception? Why should Black children not know that Santa Claus is a White persona? To alter that perception is theft.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt kids care if Santa is black or white. They just want those presents! lol

Black kids wanting to see themselves reflected in Santa is disgusting? Thats new to me.
Deceiving children is disgusting under any circumstances. What exactly is the point of this particular deception? Why should Black children not know that Santa Claus is a White persona? To alter that perception is theft.

How is making a fictional character Black deceiving anyone? Who told you that Santa Clause had to be white?

Deceiving children is disgusting under any circumstances. What exactly is the point of this particular deception? Why should Black children not know that Santa Claus is a White persona? To alter that perception is theft.
Are you saying it's okay to deceive children if the false idol is white?

Forum List

Back