Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

What made you sexually excited at the sentence you bolded? They are too young to be thinking about Santa in that manner. However, they are irresistible drawn to Black men at a young age for some reason.
The victim card's expired. Try a new tact; maybe being proud of what you are for a change.
I've always been proud of being Black. That hasnt stop you whining whites from being upset over the Black Santa and playing the victim card.
Stop apologizing for what you are. Not only is it unseemly, it's pathetic. As long as you think you're a victim, you will continue to be so.

Man up FFS!
Why would I apologize for being Black? I cant help it that the very sun that gives life to the planet is pro Black. I think you are just having a cave chimp out because of the Black Santa.
Asc, apology permeates from your very essence. Pride is not a bad thing in moderation. The complete lack of pride through claiming victimhood is repulsive.

If you were less of a wimp and more of a man you'd understand. Alas.
I hope you feel better after your cave chimp out. :itsok:

You're always thinking with the wrong head, dumbass
What made you sexually excited at the sentence you bolded? They are too young to be thinking about Santa in that manner. However, they are irresistible drawn to Black men at a young age for some reason.
The victim card's expired. Try a new tact; maybe being proud of what you are for a change.
I've always been proud of being Black. That hasnt stop you whining whites from being upset over the Black Santa and playing the victim card.

I don't give two shits about some black man playing Santa at a mall I won't go to....and neither should you. Stop making everything racist for fucks sake, it's tiresome
Obviously you do have some concerns. I didnt make it racist. The white people did.

No I don't, it's a non issue to me but you're the one making it a bigger issue, it's like you have this "gotcha" moment....get over it and stop the racism

I don't give two shits about some black man playing Santa at a mall I won't go to....and neither should you. Stop making everything racist for fucks sake, it's tiresome
Obviously you do have some concerns. I didnt make it racist. The white people did.

No I don't, it's a non issue to me but you're the one making it a bigger issue, it's like you have this "gotcha" moment....get over it and stop the racism
Youre mad at me because white people said racist things about a Black Santa? How did it become my fault? Dont shoot the messenger right?

3911111_orig.jpg

Youre mad at me because white people said racist things about a Black Santa? How did it become my fault? Dont shoot the messenger right?

I'm surprised you haven't been shot if the truth be known

I'm surprised you haven't been shot if the truth be known
I've lived a charmed life. Twice I should have been shot but the bullets missed me.

This is nuts! I had a Black troop leader in the boy scouts and he also doubled as Santa at the mall and no one said a thing. Me thinks this to be more Fake News. Once again a lib caught hook line and sinker by the Fake Racism charge. Just too temping for them.

This is nuts! I had a Black troop leader in the boy scouts and he also doubled as Santa at the mall and no one said a thing. Me thinks this to be more Fake News. Once again a lib caught hook line and sinker by the Fake Racism charge. Just too temping for them.
He doubled at the Mall of America? I didnt ask what you think. We have the comments from the racists.

Forum List

Back