Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

We have to do fake...my wife had a tree fire when they were kids and she wont allow a real tree in her house...I bought the house but claims it is hers..

That's entirely understandable. We bought the house together, but the decor is my responsibility and I make the house look like a show place. lol

A black Santa is not a santa for everyone.

Why not have two?

Sigh...White people and their wild ideas.

Why all of a sudden do we need two? I saw no mention of this when the santa was white?
Well since the tradition and actual history of Santa is from the northern Scandinavian parts I suspect Santa is supposed to be white.
I thought whites were christians and not pagans nowdays? You do realize they have Blacks in Scandinavia dont you?
They did NOT have blacks in Scandinavia even a hundred years ago dumb ass.

We have to do fake...my wife had a tree fire when they were kids and she wont allow a real tree in her house...I bought the house but claims it is hers..

That's entirely understandable. We bought the house together, but the decor is my responsibility and I make the house look like a show place. lol
fabulous-cat-meme.jpg

A lot of old timers are truly paranoid about tree lights--from back when they lit candles on the branches. Talk about Christmas tree fires!
we aint that old....it was an electrical fire ..ya loon

Why all of a sudden do we need two? I saw no mention of this when the santa was white?
Do kids notice? If kids notice, there should be two.
So why was there not 2 last year when santa was white?
Can we just improve things or do they always have to stay wrong?
Why do we only improve things when it affects white people?
Why is having a black santa only improving things for white people?
Who said having a Black santa is improving things for whites? You say we should have 2. Why do we need a white one?

Why not have two?

Well since the tradition and actual history of Santa is from the northern Scandinavian parts I suspect Santa is supposed to be white.
I thought whites were christians and not pagans nowdays? You do realize they have Blacks in Scandinavia dont you?
St. Nicholas was from Turkey, I think. He was brown. But the modern Santas have been portrayed as white traditionally. However, what black kids think Santa is like could be different. Isn't it like every other imaginary character--we imagine the person like us? So there should be two Santas , one black and one white so the kids can go to the one that seems "right" to them. In a mall as big as Mall of America, there should probably be several. Can you imagine the line?

Why all the sudden bigotry, racism when there have been Black santas for decades? Seems rather suspicious to me.
This is nothing but a left generated/fabricated story. There have been Black santas before and no outcry, except oddly enough 9 years ago, an idividual asked where to find a Black santa, someone online made almost that identical comment about a Black santa and MLK. Makes you wonder. A plant both times? Probably
Do you have proof this is a fabricated story? i would be interested in seeing such proof.

Why not have two?

You never fail to amaze me with your lack of education and overwhelming ignorance.

African immigrants to Sweden - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Do kids notice? If kids notice, there should be two.
Who said having a Black santa is improving things for whites? You say we should have 2. Why do we need a white one?
Don't start getting all clever, especially not about SANTA. He is sacrosanct. He should be the color/ethnicity the kids picture him as. You got some issue with that? It's about the kids, not about your politics. Not Christmas. Do not go there.

Why all the sudden bigotry, racism when there have been Black santas for decades? Seems rather suspicious to me.
This is nothing but a left generated/fabricated story. There have been Black santas before and no outcry, except oddly enough 9 years ago, an idividual asked where to find a Black santa, someone online made almost that identical comment about a Black santa and MLK. Makes you wonder. A plant both times? Probably
Do you have proof this is a fabricated story? i would be interested in seeing such proof.
I think you missed the point. You claimed this was fabricated when the article says this is the first time there has been a Black Santa at the Mall of America. Do you have any proof this is untrue?

Why not have two?

St. Nicholas was from Turkey, I think. He was brown. But the modern Santas have been portrayed as white traditionally. However, what black kids think Santa is like could be different. Isn't it like every other imaginary character--we imagine the person like us? So there should be two Santas , one black and one white so the kids can go to the one that seems "right" to them. In a mall as big as Mall of America, there should probably be several. Can you imagine the line?
The story of Santa has nothing to do with Saint Nick.

Don't start getting all clever, especially not about SANTA. He is sacrosanct. He should be the color/ethnicity the kids picture him as. You got some issue with that? It's about the kids, not about your politics. Not Christmas. Do not go there.
Black kids existed before this year. Santa will be Black and the Black kids will be happy. Lots of white girls will be happy too I can bet.

So, wouldn't that bigotry, racism seem rather suspicious to you as well, since that is the case?
We have black Santas because we got lots of black people here in Dixie but how did they find a black Santa in MN. You do realize that far north a First nation santa is more needed than a black one?
Minneapolis MN is top 10 on interracial unions.

Top 30 Interracial Dating Cities
Why would whites being racist make me suspicious? Racism is their greatest achievement to date. Are you claiming there is no racist backlash?

The story of Santa has nothing to do with Saint Nick.
Think again. Or Google it.

Black kids existed before this year. Santa will be Black and the Black kids will be happy. Lots of white girls will be happy too I can bet.
As long as the kids are happy, that's fine with me.

Forum List

Back