Mall of America Welcomes First Black Santa -- Racists Lose Their Goddamn Minds

Can we just improve things or do they always have to stay wrong?
Why do we only improve things when it affects white people?
Why is having a black santa only improving things for white people?
Who said having a Black santa is improving things for whites? You say we should have 2. Why do we need a white one?
Don't start getting all clever, especially not about SANTA. He is sacrosanct. He should be the color/ethnicity the kids picture him as. You got some issue with that? It's about the kids, not about your politics. Not Christmas. Do not go there.
Black kids existed before this year. Santa will be Black and the Black kids will be happy. Lots of white girls will be happy too I can bet.

You're always thinking with the wrong head, dumbass

poor baby

24502-55f3af-crying-baby-images-and-wallpaper-19-795x596.jpg
Let's hope daddy's friends don't shoot her in her bed on Christmas eve
Let's hope daddy's friends don't shoot her in her bed on Christmas eve

Come on now... really?!

I am quite shocked that came from you!

Well since the tradition and actual history of Santa is from the northern Scandinavian parts I suspect Santa is supposed to be white.
I thought whites were christians and not pagans nowdays? You do realize they have Blacks in Scandinavia dont you?
They did NOT have blacks in Scandinavia even a hundred years ago dumb ass.
St. Nicholas was from Turkey, I think. He was brown. But the modern Santas have been portrayed as white traditionally. However, what black kids think Santa is like could be different. Isn't it like every other imaginary character--we imagine the person like us? So there should be two Santas , one black and one white so the kids can go to the one that seems "right" to them. In a mall as big as Mall of America, there should probably be several. Can you imagine the line?
The story of Santa has nothing to do with Saint Nick.
Think again. Or Google it.
Dont have to. Not everything on google is the truth. Santa is a white pagan myth that has nothing to do with St Nick. Look up Odin and Woden.

Last edited:
Why do we only improve things when it affects white people?
Who said having a Black santa is improving things for whites? You say we should have 2. Why do we need a white one?
Don't start getting all clever, especially not about SANTA. He is sacrosanct. He should be the color/ethnicity the kids picture him as. You got some issue with that? It's about the kids, not about your politics. Not Christmas. Do not go there.
Black kids existed before this year. Santa will be Black and the Black kids will be happy. Lots of white girls will be happy too I can bet.

What made you sexually excited at the sentence you bolded? They are too young to be thinking about Santa in that manner. However, they are irresistible drawn to Black men at a young age for some reason.

What made you sexually excited at the sentence you bolded? They are too young to be thinking about Santa in that manner. However, they are irresistible drawn to Black men at a young age for some reason.
The victim card's expired. Try a new tact; maybe being proud of what you are for a change.

Dumb controversy. Ignorance abounds.

Thought for the day
-Santa Claus-

My son came home and told me that a classmate had told him there was no Santa Claus & he asked me if I believed in him. I sat him down, looked him in the eye and said "yes, I do." "But I've never seen him and the ones at the mall aren't real." He said. "No, they're not the real Santa" I replied. "But, you know that happy feeling you get when you see him? The feeling we get when we put up the tree and pick out presents to give to those we care about?" "Yeah." He said with contemplation. "Well, that's real enough, isn't it? That's what faith is, Wyatt. Not seeing something, yet knowing it's there because of it's effect on us. Like gravity, we can't see it, But we know it's there because of its affect on things around it." My challenge to you today, dear reader, is to challenge your faith, or more specifically lack of faith in Santa Claus. We as adults have long been spoiled of the notion that there is a Santa Claus. But, maybe we are all wrong. If we can't see him with faith, maybe we can see him with logic. I see how this time of year affects us all, we become generous, nostalgic, more loving and soften our usually stiff demeanors. And it makes us feel good to lose the weight of our selfish burdens, even if it's just for a moment. I bet if you look, you may find yourself wondering if Santa indeed really does exists, possibly not in a physical form but certainly in a strong spiritual and symbolic one. And maybe the gifts he brings us each year are something far more valuable than physical possessions as well. Have a good day, and remember, we're all in this together.

The victim card's expired. Try a new tact; maybe being proud of what you are for a change.
I've always been proud of being Black. That hasnt stop you whining whites from being upset over the Black Santa and playing the victim card.

Sigh...White people and their wild ideas.

Why all of a sudden do we need two? I saw no mention of this when the santa was white?
Well since the tradition and actual history of Santa is from the northern Scandinavian parts I suspect Santa is supposed to be white.
I thought whites were christians and not pagans nowdays? You do realize they have Blacks in Scandinavia dont you?
St. Nicholas was from Turkey, I think. He was brown. But the modern Santas have been portrayed as white traditionally. However, what black kids think Santa is like could be different. Isn't it like every other imaginary character--we imagine the person like us? So there should be two Santas , one black and one white so the kids can go to the one that seems "right" to them. In a mall as big as Mall of America, there should probably be several. Can you imagine the line?
It has everything to do with Saint Nick

I've always been proud of being Black. That hasnt stop you whining whites from being upset over the Black Santa and playing the victim card.
Stop apologizing for what you are. Not only is it unseemly, it's pathetic. As long as you think you're a victim, you will continue to be so.

Man up FFS!

Stop apologizing for what you are. Not only is it unseemly, it's pathetic. As long as you think you're a victim, you will continue to be so.

Man up FFS!
Why would I apologize for being Black? I cant help it that the very sun that gives life to the planet is pro Black. I think you are just having a cave chimp out because of the Black Santa.

It has everything to do with Saint Nick
Thats not what the legend of Odin tells us.

I don't give two shits about some black man playing Santa at a mall I won't go to....and neither should you. Stop making everything racist for fucks sake, it's tiresome

Dumb controversy. Ignorance abounds.

Thought for the day
-Santa Claus-

My son came home and told me that a classmate had told him there was no Santa Claus & he asked me if I believed in him. I sat him down, looked him in the eye and said "yes, I do." "But I've never seen him and the ones at the mall aren't real." He said. "No, they're not the real Santa" I replied. "But, you know that happy feeling you get when you see him? The feeling we get when we put up the tree and pick out presents to give to those we care about?" "Yeah." He said with contemplation. "Well, that's real enough, isn't it? That's what faith is, Wyatt. Not seeing something, yet knowing it's there because of it's effect on us. Like gravity, we can't see it, But we know it's there because of its affect on things around it." My challenge to you today, dear reader, is to challenge your faith, or more specifically lack of faith in Santa Claus. We as adults have long been spoiled of the notion that there is a Santa Claus. But, maybe we are all wrong. If we can't see him with faith, maybe we can see him with logic. I see how this time of year affects us all, we become generous, nostalgic, more loving and soften our usually stiff demeanors. And it makes us feel good to lose the weight of our selfish burdens, even if it's just for a moment. I bet if you look, you may find yourself wondering if Santa indeed really does exists, possibly not in a physical form but certainly in a strong spiritual and symbolic one. And maybe the gifts he brings us each year are something far more valuable than physical possessions as well. Have a good day, and remember, we're all in this together.
Amazing difference in traditions. One day instead of everyday.

Man up FFS!
Why would I apologize for being Black? I cant help it that the very sun that gives life to the planet is pro Black. I think you are just having a cave chimp out because of the Black Santa.
Asc, apology permeates from your very essence. Pride is not a bad thing in moderation. The complete lack of pride through claiming victimhood is repulsive.

If you were less of a wimp and more of a man you'd understand. Alas.

I don't give two shits about some black man playing Santa at a mall I won't go to....and neither should you. Stop making everything racist for fucks sake, it's tiresome
Obviously you do have some concerns. I didnt make it racist. The white people did.

Forum List

Back