Malkin: Operation Buck Up: Stop the DREAM Act illegal alien student bailout

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Very Long. Read all:

Michelle Malkin Operation Buck Up: Stop the DREAM Act illegal alien student bailout

But I do include these numbers to call if you want to help stop DREAM:

Useful phone numbers for Operation Buck Up:

SEN. KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON 202-224-5922; 214-361-3500

SEN. SCOTT BROWN 202-224-4543

SEN. JOHN MCCAIN 202-224-2235; 480-897-6289

SEN. OLYMPIA SNOWE 202-224-5344; 207-874-0883

SEN. LISA MURKOWSKI 202-224-6665; 907-271-3735

SEN. SUSAN COLLINS 202-224-2523; 207-945-0417

SEN. SAM BROWNBACK 202-224-6521; 785-233-2503

While you’re at it, you might want to put in a special phone call to retiring open-borders Utah GOP Sen. Bob Bennett (good riddance) and ask him to name names of the Republicans who support massive, costly illegal alien amnesties that undermine immigration enforcement and put law-breaking workers and students ahead of law-abiding ones. Do tell:

Michelle Malkin Operation Buck Up: Stop the DREAM Act illegal alien student bailout

Burn the phone lines. Every phone call counts! ;)

Very Long. Read all:

While you’re at it, you might want to put in a special phone call to retiring open-borders Utah GOP Sen. Bob Bennett (good riddance) and ask him to name names of the Republicans who support massive, costly illegal alien amnesties that undermine immigration enforcement and put law-breaking workers and students ahead of law-abiding ones. Do tell:

I'm from Illinois.

What happens when I call Dick Durbin?

Press 2 for Gringos?

Very Long. Read all:

I'm from Illinois.

What happens when I call Dick Durbin?

Press 2 for Gringos?

I'm from Ohio, so I hear what you are saying.

Stephanie miller: “Michelle malkin is an ‘anchor-baby.’” Stephanie Miller (KPTK m-f,6-9a) on the Ed Schultz Show: “I’m a little torn on the ‘anchor-baby’ thing- again it’s an incredibly meanspirited Republican thing, on the other hand, Michelle Malkin an anchor baby… [shrugging] I guess if some people have to go, I guess they have to go.”

Stephanie miller: ?Michelle malkin is an ?anchor-baby.?? - BlatherWatch

Malkin is a complete idiot.

Stephanie miller: “Michelle malkin is an ‘anchor-baby.’” Stephanie Miller (KPTK m-f,6-9a) on the Ed Schultz Show: “I’m a little torn on the ‘anchor-baby’ thing- again it’s an incredibly meanspirited Republican thing, on the other hand, Michelle Malkin an anchor baby… [shrugging] I guess if some people have to go, I guess they have to go.”

...and these are the same Liberals who, on the other hand, get so upset about those extremist "groups" who bring up and challenge Obama's citizenship, typical liberal hypocrisy. Both are based on unproven or stirred-up "myths of controversy", because their accusers doesn't approve of that individuals political standings.

I agree with changing Article XIV - Section 1 of the Amendments to the Constitution, to prevent its exploitation as a means to condone or "justify" illegal immigration. However eliminating "anchor babies", is only one step towards solving our immigration problem. Federal laws needs to include states that harbor "sanctuary cities", as a manner of standing up against Federal Immigration laws, and have their state's funding reduced from the Government (if they can't be held accountable by some other means). The Federal Government must also take action against those states who issue privileges (such as driver's licenses) and benefits (like public education) towards those who are not "citizens" of this country according to Federal law. Instead we are wasting taxpayer dollars chasing Arizona, who is only seeking to uphold and enforce current Federal Immigration Laws within the boundaries of their own state.

Last edited:

When you have evidence for that, do let us know.

But the frothings of a insane liberal do not evidence make.

Oh, gee some liberal say so. That is your evidence! :lmao:

Who's the idiot?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

...and these are the same Liberals who, on the other hand, get so upset about those extremist "groups" who bring up and challenge Obama's citizenship, typical liberal hypocrisy. Both are based on unproven or stirred-up "myths of controversy", because their accusers doesn't approve of that individuals political standings.

I agree with changing Article XIV - Section 1 of the Amendments to the Constitution, to prevent its exploitation as a means to condone or "justify" illegal immigration. However eliminating "anchor babies", is only one step towards solving our immigration problem. Federal laws need to include states that harbor "sanctuary cities" as a manner of standing up against Federal Immigration laws, and have their state's funding reduced from the Government (if they can't be held accountable by some other means). The Federal Government must also take action against those states who issue privileges (such as driver's licenses) and benefits (like public education) towards those who are not "citizens" of this country according to Federal law. Instead we are wasting taxpayer dollars chasing Arizona, who is only seeking to uphold and enforce current Federal Immigration Laws within the boundaries of their own state.

The only problem is, her evidence of Malkin being an "anchor baby" is no evidence at all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back