Malihini from Hawaii!

Aloha from Hawaii!

I am a laid back surfer from Hawaii. I am a beginner in politics.

I am just sick and tired of where I see our country headed and am getting involved politically for the first time in my life.

I hope I can get some insight from this forum.

Mahalo!

Welcome.

Unfortunately your quest for insight will likely go unrewarded. This forum is largely made up of partizan idiots and cut and paste internetuals. The 'debates' are nothing more than sanctimonious finger pointing with each side blaming the other for all the world's ailments.

I once came to this board with the same hopes as you. While there are some reasonable and level headed posters who are willing to accept that there are 2 sides to every coin, they are the exception.

Welcome nonetheless.

This shouldn't happen if people are respectful of each other. Let's hope my experience here is a better one.

You of course know you don't have to post to those threads you find disrespectful or offensive. I don't and I manage to have fun with some great *peeps* here. It just takes time to find your board legs..:lol:

USMB is highly customizable.

***WELCOME*** Sweetie***

Ya i definately surf with dolphins and sea lions all the time and can easily tell by fin shape. Definately wasnt a dolphin.

Aloha!

Now, when was the last time Dog The Bounty Hunter took ya' into custody, and which episode did it air on?

Haha...it was Dog who got taken into custody and it was on A&E. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q254uqNaBb4]YouTube - ‪Dog the Bounty Hunter: Arrested In Hawaii‬‏[/ame]

okole maluna!

Malihini from Hawaii!

Welcome. How do we know you were born in Hawaii?

There are birthers everywhere.
Smiley_Surfer.gif

Last edited:
They are making a mess of things, that's why you are sick and tired of how our country is being run.
Libs are good at a lot of things but running our government isn't one of them.
They should stay in acting, arts and writing, those type of things, but making our government into the tyrant it has become is not good. :)

I have to agree with you. They are absolutely great in performing arts.

They are not so good with economics and foreign affairs.

You are correct! Cheney, bush, Rumsfeld etc etc did so good for this country. They really did, didnt they.

Dumbass.

They are making a mess of things, that's why you are sick and tired of how our country is being run.
Libs are good at a lot of things but running our government isn't one of them.
They should stay in acting, arts and writing, those type of things, but making our government into the tyrant it has become is not good. :)

I have to agree with you. They are absolutely great in performing arts.

They are not so good with economics and foreign affairs.

You are correct! Cheney, bush, Rumsfeld etc etc did so good for this country. They really did, didnt they.

From what I have read on the Bush admin, they didn't run things very well either. Two wrongs don't make things right.

140.jpg

Do you paddle your own board or do you have a waverunner haul your ass out to the line up ?

Both! Depends on where it breaks.

Y'all got lazy over the years :lol:

Not at all! I have been surfing for 20yrs now, but I am only 25 years old. Nowadays, we use shortboards. Shortboards are highly maneuverable and friggin fast. They come in two to four fins that allows for quick, radical turns.

Then there's the fishboards. It's shorter and wider than shortboards. Fishboards usually have two to three fins and are very agile. They are extremely fast in slower-breaking waves.

When I am using my shortboard, I'd rather have the runner take me out. When I am using the the big board, I don't mind paddling out on my own.

Last edited:
Aloha, Persy.

Welcome to USMessageBoards.

I agree with you and hope our country heals. It will if we each see to it others are cared for. The rub seems to be whether we care for others charitably per our tradition or throw tradition under the bus, collect more taxes and make everyone the same.

In the meantime, it helps whenever people posting give consideration for others their best shot.

Forum List

Back