Zone1 Male self image

maybe she meant this one?

l1-660x529.jpg

l2.jpg

She said AR-15 not BMG. You do know the difference right?

Don't even try to fight the stereotype others impress upon you. No matter how you try to prove you're not racist/misogynist/homophobic/right-wing nationalist/whatever, you're not going to convince those who accuse you of those things. If someone wants to make a boogieman out of you, just embrace your inner boogieman and give them the boogieman they fear the most. Sure it validates their accusations, but I'm at the point where I don't have to give a crap what others think. I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, and "peer pressure" is just childish grade school BS.
No one can prove a negative.
But you, on a daily basis prove by your behavior that you are, indeed "racist/misogynist/homophobic/right-wing nationalist/whatever."

Your behavior shows what you are, not what you are not.

One thing nice about being 68 is that I am past the point of caring.

Guys will always lust after hot chicks (if not fellow hot guys) and women will always lust after hot dudes (unless lesbian)

No amount of intentional social conditioning on the part of the media is going to change that,
It is costing us a lot of resources to try to prove differently. Every married person knows the script if physical changes in weight occurs after a while.

The pajama boy cant even lift an "Assault Rifle" the way Shiela Jackson Lee describes it. You fuckers vote for the most stupid people to run your lives.

Thank God I didn't understand a word she said. That kind of stiff makes you stupid.

1. Men will have male desires
2. Moral men will curb the immoral male desires
3. Dedicated Christian men will succeed more than atheist/modern men because the latter has no defined reason to follow higher morality. The former will honor monogamy, chastity to marriage, charity, sacrifice, honoring their wives, have children, loyalty through problems, etc. Modern men are convinced to hook up, date but avoid marriage, avoid children/sacrifice, avoid charity, or be half-committed to marriage and leave of problems arrive, even with kids.

Last edited:
3. Dedicated Christian men will succeed more than atheist/modern men because the latter has no defined reason to follow higher morality. The former will honor monogamy, chastity to marriage, charity, sacrifice, honoring their wives, have children, loyalty through problems, etc. Modern men are convinced to hook up, date but avoid marriage, avoid children/sacrifice, avoid charity, or be half-committed to marriage and leave of problems arrive, even with kids.
Which is why i have said that homosexuality and any other beastly immoral actions is allowing the animal urge to usurp the natural instinct of humanity to be civilized.

The Christian view is not pro-marriage.

I Corinthians 7:8-9 "To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion."

For Paul marriage was only for people who couldn't keep it in their pants.

Matthew 19:29 "And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life."

Luke 14:26 "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Jesus was not exactly a family values guys.

???

The action that is a holy sacrament.. and they are against it?

How does that work? And you completely botched the verses you cherry picked, completely wrong on what Paul was saying.
If the verses mean the opposite of what they appear to then the burden is on you to show it. BTW, the word sacrament never appears in the Bible. The idea was invented by the Catholic Church and has nothing to do with what the founders of Christianity said.

If the verses mean the opposite of what they appear to then the burden is on you to show it. BTW, the word sacrament never appears in the Bible. The idea was invented by the Catholic Church and has nothing to do with what the founders of Christianity said.
Oh I see.

I’m assuming you’re one of those who think you can pick up a bible that’s translated into English within the context of modern civilization and know what the meaning is more than those who lived in the times and studied the language in which it was written.

Please tell me you’re not that arrogant

Oh I see.

I’m assuming you’re one of those who think you can pick up a bible that’s translated into English within the context of modern civilization and know what the meaning is more than those who lived in the times and studied the language in which it was written.

Please tell me you’re not that arrogant
We can discuss the verses in the original Greek if you'd like.

Forum List

Back