Making fun of gender inequity in politics...

dr.d

Jan 5, 2014
In one of his funniest takeoffs on gender inequality in politics, Jon Stewart contrasted praise for the "sensitivity" of the tearfulness of Boehner and other male pols vs. the criticism heaped on female pols like Hillary for getting misty eyed in public..
Jon said something like: "You can only be a "pussy" in politics if you have a dick..."
Hilarious, but Oh so true...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I don't recall a single person cheering Boner's hysterics. Anyway, Hildebeast will be fine because she has enough testosterone for three men.

John Stewart is only really funny when you are ignorant.

I don't recall a single person cheering Boner's hysterics. Anyway, Hildebeast will be fine because she has enough testosterone for three men.

True, dat....but that the testosterone occupies the space that should be devoted to memory is a touch unsettling. What if she mistakes the LAUNCH button for her toy RESET button?

True, dat....but that the testosterone occupies the space that should be devoted to memory is a touch unsettling. What if she mistakes the LAUNCH button for her toy RESET button?

She'll never be president. I'm more concerned that once Obama is done, we will never see the end of him in public until he dies of AIDS.

Forum List

Back