Making an arrest

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
One time in Philadelphia, I was working with somebody that I knew up there in Philadelphia that was a cop.
Some guy's kid stabbed some other kid in a playground, that was given a knife by his parents, and instructed to stab the kid with it.

We got both the kid and his father in the police station and he's asking why he's under arrest.
I told the father that he's under arrest for attempted murder.
He makes the claim that he didn't do the stabbing.

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

You have UNDUE influence on your TEN YEAR OLD... LITTLE BOY.
He's going to do what the fuck YOU TELL him to, and what you REWARD him for doing.
You told him to stab a kid at the park, and he did.
And so therefore YOU stabbed the kid.

You used a robot, that's the weapon that you used.
A human robot.

That's what 10 year children are to their parent's influence.

So you're going down for attempted murder, and you are under arrest for it right now.

He was charged for it.
But I got reprimanded really awful by the cops, and the cop that I was with got suspended without pay.
:p

One time in Philadelphia, I was working with somebody that I knew up there in Philadelphia that was a cop.
Some guy's kid stabbed some other kid in a playground, that was given a knife by his parents, and instructed to stab the kid with it.

We got both the kid and his father in the police station and he's asking why he's under arrest.

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

He's going to do what the fuck YOU TELL him to, and what you REWARD him for doing.

A human robot.

So you're going down for attempted murder, and you are under arrest for it right now.

He was charged for it.
But I got reprimanded really awful by the cops, and the cop that I was with got suspended without pay.

Good Job

Get an avatar picture.

I am going to start putting everyone without an avatar on my ignore list.

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

A human robot.

He was charged for it.

I know there's a hidden message here...a correlation...and I think I see it. Can you translate for the iQ challenged Libtards please?

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

A human robot.

He was charged for it.
What did the cops say that you and your partner did wrong?

I am certain that IceMan30 is a troll that just makes shit up. Many of his ramblings appear inconsistent to me.

• Banned

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

A human robot.

He was charged for it.

I wasn't a cop, The cop was just a family friend.
And what they said that he did wrong was to have somebody who wasn't a cop and who was under 21 with him performing his duties with him.
The other thing that the cops said that we did wrong, was three things.

One, Unfortunately, what I said to the suspect is a concept, a quirk in the law that makes it remotely possible to be charged for what your kid did, but its riding on very thin ice.
It works by "guilt by association".
He could easily be acquitted for it because its hard to prove, and according to the culture of American justice, that's a very slippery slope toward dictatorship.

The second thing is, I wasn't authorized (legally) to arrest him, or interrogate him.

And number three.... The way that I interrogated him, is reminiscent of how upper class suburbanites and worse, westernized foreigners who are NOT American at all, see the world... I ceased to be his socioeconomic peers, his social equal, when I interrogated him on those concepts in that way.

Last edited:

I said, yes you did.
Here's how.

A human robot.

He was charged for it.

I wasn't a cop, The cop was just a family friend.
And what they said that he did wrong was to have somebody who wasn't a cop and who was under 21 with him performing his duties with him.
The other thing that the cops said that we did wrong, was three things.

One, Unfortunately, what I said to the suspect is a concept, a quirk in the law that makes it remotely possible to be charged for what your kid did, but its riding on very thin ice.
It works by "guilt by association".
He could easily be acquitted for it because its hard to prove, and according to the culture of American justice, that's a very slippery slope toward dictatorship.

The second thing is, I wasn't authorized (legally) to arrest him, or interrogate him.

And number three.... The way that I interrogated him, is reminiscent of how upper class suburbanites and worse, westernized foreigners who are NOT American at all, see the world... I ceased to be his socioeconomic peers, his social equal, when I interrogated him on those concepts in that way.
Okay, I kind of understand now.

It seems to me that the man is guilty of conspiracy to (attempt) murder the same as if he found a hit man who agreed to kill someone for him and then tried to do it.

Forum List

Back