Making America Great Again: Florida Mayoral Candidate Tells Black Crowd To "Go Back To Africa"

Well, if they really don't like it here, they have a homeland.

A little hard to go back to your homeland, when you've been stripped of your lineage and culture.

Nonsense........African-Americans resettle in Africa | Africa Renewal Online

You still don't get it. Say for example I wanted to go back to Africa. Africa is a large continent with a bunch of different countries. I have no idea where in Africa my ancestors are from.

When slaves were taken they were stripped of identity.

Some black Americans returning to Africa

le. Can you imagine what cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia would be like without the massive crime and murders being committed by them?
We know what Detroit was like before the black plague.

Yes...negroes are a plague or a cancer....they move into a community and everything goes south. When I was a student in St. Louis....I lived in what was referred to as the West end or West Side...at one time a area that comprised mostly Jewish folk, with fine big homes ....that is up until the 50's when the Negroes started to move into St.Louis in huge numbers..during and after WWII aka the great black migration.....unscrupulous real estate folk began a practice of what was referred to as 'block busting' they would or get someone that would put up the money for a black family to buy one of these nice homes...on one of the blocks in the west end....then they would go around to the neighbors and tell them the blacks are moving in...and the phenomenon known as 'white flight' began ...white folk started moving to suburbs...and the west end and all those fine homes were taken over by blacks....crime went sky high, the homes were not maintained...it became a huge ghetto.

Blockbusting - Wikipedia
The Social Dilemma – U.S. 2016

About half of those living in extreme poverty, or around 20 million in 2010, are non-Hispanic white. Relative measures of poverty show an income disparity that makes half of the entire population poorer, while the other half gets richer. Under these relative terms, the poor white are growing poorer than any other ethnic group and are the main recipients of welfare funds and social assistance from government. What is the relation between white poverty and the advent of Donald Trump’s 2016 candidacy to the forefront of American politics? If we are to believe Daniel Patrick Moynihan when he said, “High crime and poverty rates are all cultural pathologies”, then let’s explore the social phenomenon of white poverty in the same vein.

appalachiarr.jpg

Donald Trump said, “I love my poorly-educated.”

Well, if they really don't like it here, they have a homeland.

A little hard to go back to your homeland, when you've been stripped of your lineage and culture.

Nonsense........African-Americans resettle in Africa | Africa Renewal Online

You still don't get it. Say for example I wanted to go back to Africa. Africa is a large continent with a bunch of different countries. I have no idea where in Africa my ancestors are from.

When slaves were taken they were stripped of identity.

Some black Americans returning to Africa

If those black folks decide to move to a random African country. Then that's their decision.

But moving to a country where you don't if that's your motherland or not is ridiculous.

Would you move to some random European country?

I see that the racists are out in full force. A candidate running for office should do what is best for the entire community. What this mayoral candidate said was racist and disgusting.

Finally someone with cojones to stick it to these people. Can you imagine what cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia would be like without the massive crime and murders being committed by them? They would be nice tranquil places to visit without the fear of being killed. This guy obvious understands who the specific people the founders had in mind to create this country for by reading the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. The Trumpenfuhrer should offer him a position in his administration.

Quote:
"Mr. Nevel, you and your people talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations," Congemi said. "Your reparations, your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama. My advice to you, if you don't like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!"

Florida Mayoral Candidate Tells Black People To ‘Go Back To Africa’

They got their reparations during Reconstruction. The wonderful 'abolitionists' and black politicians pocketed it, just as they pocket the bulk of set-asides and grants to this day.

If they're unhappy, they should move back to Africa, where 'racism isn't a problem' .... oh ... wait ... it's far worse there ... never mind.

Oh WOW! I love this thread. Nothing better than Republicans being Republicans. I love it when they deny their racism and I get to correct them:

So you correct racists with your own racism??? that's hilarious. you must make policy for Democrats.

Many white people are here, not because they "seeking a new life" but because Europe wanted to get rid of it's criminal element. Many blacks didn't have that choice.

lol rubbish. Most of those 'criminals' were 'criminals' due to their religious 'heresies', moron.

When slaves were taken they were stripped of identity
Did they even know what country they lived in when they lived there?

When slaves were taken they were stripped of identity
Did they even know what country they lived in when they lived there?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa of course not...they were little more than jungle savages...rounded up by various african chiefs who then sold them. If they had remained in Africa their lives would have been much shorter.

To the hapless negro who thinks in order to return to Africa a negro must go to where his ancestors came from....nonsense...not required at all. To make a intelligent decision in regards to which country in Africa an American Negro should return to should be based on economic factors and the host countrys attitude towards returning Africans...do a little research....Ghana is very welcoming and that is where most slaves came from...correspond with some Negroes who went back...do not be so reluctant to do a little research. You may be much happier in Africa...at least worth a try.

Finally someone with cojones to stick it to these people. Can you imagine what cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia would be like without the massive crime and murders being committed by them? They would be nice tranquil places to visit without the fear of being killed. This guy obvious understands who the specific people the founders had in mind to create this country for by reading the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. The Trumpenfuhrer should offer him a position in his administration.

Quote:
"Mr. Nevel, you and your people talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations," Congemi said. "Your reparations, your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama. My advice to you, if you don't like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!"

They got their reparations during Reconstruction. The wonderful 'abolitionists' and black politicians pocketed it, just as they pocket the bulk of set-asides and grants to this day.

If they're unhappy, they should move back to Africa, where 'racism isn't a problem' .... oh ... wait ... it's far worse there ... never mind.

I'm white, but blacks go back to the beginning of the 13 colonies, my family does not. They probably have more right to the USA than most white folk.

Oh WOW! I love this thread. Nothing better than Republicans being Republicans. I love it when they deny their racism and I get to correct them:

But you are Blanche, you are!

Many white people are here, not because they "seeking a new life" but because Europe wanted to get rid of it's criminal element. Many blacks didn't have that choice.

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-1707458418

But you are Blanche, you are!

http://paleofuture.gizmodo.com/britain-sent-thousands-of-its-convicts-to-america-not-1707458418

You really need to get up to speed boyo...................................

Racism is the belief that human races exist and these races possess different abilities and characteristics and that some races are better at some things than others. Racists do not want to live in multi-racial societies, rather they want to live amongst their own kind.

What Racism is Not

Racists do not believe that they have a right to subjugate, exploit, or try to exterminate another race or races. Rather, racists believe that it is natural and necessary for each race to have its own land, its own nation or territory where the people of that race can live in freedom among their own kind according to the laws of their own culture. Exploitation only happen in multi-racial societies, not in ethnic societies. The simple solution to end racial exploitation and subjugation is to separate the races, and to keep them separate.

All multi-racial societies are unnatural and unethical. They all tend, sooner rather than later, to descend into turmoil, into oppression and exploitation (USA, Serbia, for example).
Despite the lies of governments, of liberal and marxist sociologists - all Western societies oppress the White people. They have outlawed our laws and customs and which has make it a crime for us to be proud of our culture, our people. We are now effectively second-class citizens in what once were our own lands, it is illegal (in most Western nations) for us to openly have White nationalist political, social and cultural organizations, although it is accepted, and indeed encouraged, for other races to have such organizations...why?

In Britain, there are groups like the Black Workers Association, although an association of White Workers would not be allowed. These other races have their own clubs, their own territories, which are tolerated and even encouraged while if Whites try to organize such things then those involved are swiftly arrested and charged with such things as "hate crimes".

In America and Britain there is now a double standard in respect of Policing with the Police often not interfering if there is trouble, or not arresting suspects, if those involved in such trouble and those suspected of some crime are non-White. For the Police do not want to be called "racist" and now often go out of their way to avoid any conflict with non-Whites even though they are now dealing with Whites more severely.

In work our jobs and recruitment standards have been lowered, and ethnic quotas introduced, in an attempt be to seen to be racially fair: which in practice means that ordinary white are denied opportunities.

And there are many, many more such examples of the anti-white bias that has come to dominate our societies. But even all this anti-white bias and all this anti-white oppression is not enough. Still, other races are not satisfied, just as any and all attempts by whites to do something about such injustice is ruthlessly suppressed by governments who use their Police, their security services, to harass, intimidate and prosecute any white who stands up for white rights.

So multi-racial societies do not work. There is always favouritism; always resentment; always racial tension which often explodes into violence. Of course, if the violence is Black on White, it can be and mostly is ignored or explained away as due to White racism. But if the violence is White on Black, then it is never ignored, with those Whites involved hounded, prosecuted and sent to prison for a very long time, and with the government launching yet more new "anti-racist" laws and initiatives.

Why Racism is Good

Racism is good because it aids Nature and the further evolution of Nature. Our different races are the product of many, many millennia, and it is both natural and right that the evolution of races continues. To continue the work of Nature - to continue the evolution, the development, of races - we must have ethnic nations.

Racism is good because it is the force which is driving us toward the creation of ethnic nations: toward the complete separation of the races, and thus toward better societies, societies without the racial resentment, the racial violence and the oppression which occur in all multi-racial societies.

Why We Whites Must Be Racist

We must be racist. We must believe that we are the superior race - because we are fighting for our freedom and for our very survival. We whites are a minority race, in the world, and our homelands our now occupied by other races. In less than 70 years time, we will be the minority in what once were our own nations, and not long after that - if current low white birth-rates and race-mixing continue - our race will be nearing extinction.

We must be racist because we are being dishonoured: because governments and other races want us to grovel, to submit, to endure oppression.

Racism gives us the faith that we need in this war for freedom and for survival. It proves us with a belief in ourselves, in our people. It gives us pride, and a sense of Destiny. Racism provides us with the motivation we need in order to act.

We are the superior race, having created civilization after civilization and indeed having created the greatest civilization ever known: our present Western one. From Ancient Greece, to Ancient Rome, to modern times, we as a folk have produced the greatest literature, the greatest Art, the greatest, most sublime, music, the greatest inventions, as we have explored the world and recently our Solar System itself. From Ancient Greece, to Ancient Rome, to modern times, we as folk have shown great heroism in adversity: we have fought, often stubbornly and to the last man, because we have refused to give in and preferred to die rather than be dishonoured.

To survive, to win back our freedom, we must regain our racial pride: we must know and be proud of the achievements of our White ancestors. For too long thanks to the anti-racist indoctrination we have been subjected to for decades - our people have been oppressed just as they are now allowing themselves, as individuals and as a race, to be dishonoured.

To be racist, is to be proud, to possess honour. To be openly racist is to resist the anti-white tyranny of our times.

Quote:

I'm white, but blacks go back to the beginning of the 13 colonies, my family does not. They probably have more right to the USA than most white folk.

Wake up boyo............you have been brainwashed. Let me give you some truth...something you obviously are a stranger to.

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

What the Founders Really Thought About Race

He mentions reparations. How many billions have been spent on the war on poverty ?
How many billions on our war on drugs or terror?

We have the "richest poor" in the Entire World for our "war on poverty". The right wing complains out poor are not poor enough, and should be denied and disparaged, steak and lobster.

The war on drugs is a waste of money and should be abolished in favor of health care.

Well, the war on drugs is a failure for sure. There is only one society...the chinese...that have ever solved a drug problem. China at one time had a huge drug problem like we do today....opium dens were everywhere...know how the Chinese solved their drug problem?

hint....the worst offenders were executed. How China got rid of opium
We have a Commerce Clause not any form of Prohibition clause.

Forum List

Back