Making America Great Again: Florida Mayoral Candidate Tells Black Crowd To "Go Back To Africa"

Finally someone with cojones to stick it to these people. Can you imagine what cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia would be like without the massive crime and murders being committed by them? They would be nice tranquil places to visit without the fear of being killed. This guy obvious understands who the specific people the founders had in mind to create this country for by reading the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. The Trumpenfuhrer should offer him a position in his administration.

Quote:
"Mr. Nevel, you and your people talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations," Congemi said. "Your reparations, your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama. My advice to you, if you don't like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!"

Florida Mayoral Candidate Tells Black People To ‘Go Back To Africa’

They got their reparations during Reconstruction. The wonderful 'abolitionists' and black politicians pocketed it, just as they pocket the bulk of set-asides and grants to this day.

If they're unhappy, they should move back to Africa, where 'racism isn't a problem' .... oh ... wait ... it's far worse there ... never mind.

I'm white, but blacks go back to the beginning of the 13 colonies, my family does not. They probably have more right to the USA than most white folk.

Wake up boyo............you have been brainwashed. Let me give you some truth...something you obviously are a stranger to.

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

What the Founders Really Thought About Race

I don't give a shit what the founders thought, they should of never allowed slavery then.

If not for slavery your ancestors would have perished in Africa and you would never have been born. Think about it.

Yep so true, there is not a single person alive on the continent of Africa.

Finally someone with cojones to stick it to these people. Can you imagine what cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Philadelphia would be like without the massive crime and murders being committed by them? They would be nice tranquil places to visit without the fear of being killed. This guy obvious understands who the specific people the founders had in mind to create this country for by reading the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation by the first Congress. The Trumpenfuhrer should offer him a position in his administration.

Quote:
"Mr. Nevel, you and your people talk about reparations. The reparations that you talk about, Mr. Nevel, your people already got your reparations," Congemi said. "Your reparations, your reparations came in the form of a man named Barack Obama. My advice to you, if you don't like it here in America, planes leave every hour from Tampa airport. Go back to Africa. Go back to Africa. Go back!"

When are you white people gonna learn, nobody worships you white mf's more than American negros'.....OJ loves you so much, he's planning to spend his remaining years around white folk, there's ain't a negro man yet that hasn't sampled white pussy and black woman will take your scraps....so this mayor, with all his visage hatred....needs to find another race to fuck with, Black folk will love you til the end, massa

I do not think most white folk hate negroes....they just wish they would go away ...far away...like in back to Africa...so why not help get the movement going...it is obvious most Negroes are not happy here...so why not go home?

"Most White folks?" You are not only stupid, but you've proven yourself to be delusional as well... trying to take your racist opinion and put it on the majority of people of a race. :lmao:

I put nothing on nobody...just gave you my observation of white folk and my analysis based on that observation. Perhaps you need to take some remedial English to help improve your reading ability. Irregardless....How do you feel about the Negroes today who are going back to Africa and loving it? Perhaps you are missing out.

They got their reparations during Reconstruction. The wonderful 'abolitionists' and black politicians pocketed it, just as they pocket the bulk of set-asides and grants to this day.

If they're unhappy, they should move back to Africa, where 'racism isn't a problem' .... oh ... wait ... it's far worse there ... never mind.

I'm white, but blacks go back to the beginning of the 13 colonies, my family does not. They probably have more right to the USA than most white folk.

Wake up boyo............you have been brainwashed. Let me give you some truth...something you obviously are a stranger to.

Since early colonial times, and until just a few decades ago, virtually all Whites believed race was a fundamental aspect of individual and group identity. They believed people of different races had different temperaments and abilities, and built markedly different societies. They believed that only people of European stock could maintain a society in which they would wish to live, and they strongly opposed miscegenation. For more than 300 years, therefore, American policy reflected a consensus on race that was the very opposite of what prevails today.

I don't give a shit what the founders thought, they should of never allowed slavery then.

If not for slavery your ancestors would have perished in Africa and you would never have been born. Think about it.

Your lack of a adequate reading skill manifests itself in every post you make....your ancestors were slaves....most likely as a result of being captured by another tribe in some tribal war....that is how the majority of slaves came to be slaves..... made slaves by being captured by another tribe...if your ancestors had not been sold as slaves they would most likely have been killed....is that simple enough for you? aka you live because your ancestors were sold into slavery.

Quote:

When are you white people gonna learn, nobody worships you white mf's more than American negros'.....OJ loves you so much, he's planning to spend his remaining years around white folk, there's ain't a negro man yet that hasn't sampled white pussy and black woman will take your scraps....so this mayor, with all his visage hatred....needs to find another race to fuck with, Black folk will love you til the end, massa

I do not think most white folk hate negroes....they just wish they would go away ...far away...like in back to Africa...so why not help get the movement going...it is obvious most Negroes are not happy here...so why not go home?

"Most White folks?" You are not only stupid, but you've proven yourself to be delusional as well... trying to take your racist opinion and put it on the majority of people of a race. :lmao:

I put nothing on nobody...just gave you my observation of white folk and my analysis based on that observation. Perhaps you need to take some remedial English to help improve your reading ability. Irregardless....How do you feel about the Negroes today who are going back to Africa and loving it? Perhaps you are missing out.

Do you even read what you write? You literally just said

"do not think most white folk hate negroes....they just wish they would go away"

Since when did all White people get together and appoint you their spokesman? You ever thought that the reason why so many people tell you that, is because you surround yourself with a bunch of ignorant racist fucks like yourself?

Your lack of a adequate reading skill manifests itself in every post you make....your ancestors were slaves....most likely as a result of being captured by another tribe in some tribal war....that is how the majority of slaves came to be slaves..... made slaves by being captured by another tribe...if your ancestors had not been sold as slaves they would most likely have been killed....is that simple enough for you? aka you live because your ancestors were sold into slavery.

Damn you are really that dumb. Did I say I was Black?

Oh WOW! I love this thread. Nothing better than Republicans being Republicans. I love it when they deny their racism and I get to correct them:

So you correct racists with your own racism??? that's hilarious. you must make policy for Democrats.

Many white people are here, not because they "seeking a new life" but because Europe wanted to get rid of it's criminal element. Many blacks didn't have that choice.

lol rubbish. Most of those 'criminals' were 'criminals' due to their religious 'heresies', moron.
I don't think all white people are racist. But we can agree most Republicans are.

White folk are beginning to wake up....more are becoming racially conscious every day...the nightly crime report helps that transition.

If you walk like a duck and talk like a duck and look like a duck...you are certainly not a white person. hehheh

Oh WOW! I love this thread. Nothing better than Republicans being Republicans. I love it when they deny their racism and I get to correct them:

So you correct racists with your own racism??? that's hilarious. you must make policy for Democrats.

Many white people are here, not because they "seeking a new life" but because Europe wanted to get rid of it's criminal element. Many blacks didn't have that choice.

lol rubbish. Most of those 'criminals' were 'criminals' due to their religious 'heresies', moron.
I don't think all white people are racist. But we can agree most Republicans are.[/QUOTE

Most white folk have no problem with any race except Negroes and that is true no matter where you go....Negroes are far different from any other race...so different in fact they are a sub-species...not quite human. Our forefathers believed that and they were much more intelligent than we.

If you walk like a duck and talk like a duck and look like a duck...you are certainly not a white person. hehheh

You can judge what a person's skin color is based on they post on a forum? :lmao:

You are literally in the dumbass posters hall of fame. The only thing you haven't done yet was say that the Holocaust was fake, and I'm sure you'll say that soon...

Religious heresies. Like theft, manslaughter, failure to pay bills and so on.

How can you not know that? Use f*cking Google Idiot Silly and learn something.

It is well known that America was established by folks seeking religious freedom. You need to study up boyo. England did send a lot of people who were in debtors prison to the colonies...yeh...thats right...if you could not pay your debts back then...they put you in jail. See how fortunate you are to live in a country like America.

You can judge what a person's skin color is based on they post on a forum? :lmao:

You are literally in the dumbass posters hall of fame. The only thing you haven't done yet was say that the Holocaust was fake, and I'm sure you'll say that soon...

Race runs much deeper than mere skin color.

See there is a huge logical fallacy in your argument, and that's the one where you think you speak for all White people, and since I disagree with you. I must be Black. Not only are you wrong once, but twice... and always an idiot.

See there is a huge logical fallacy in your argument, and that's the one where you think you speak for all White people, and since I disagree with you. I must be Black. Not only are you wrong once, but twice... and always an idiot.

I did not claim to speak for all White Folks...you are a liar. If you walk like a duck, talk like a duck and act like a duck...do not blame me for thinking you are a duck. If ya git mah drift boyo hehheh One thing for sure you have no idea what a logical fallacy is.

I have info you are a negro pretending to be a white not even to mention how your obvious low i.q. supports that info.

Quote:

Irrelevant b.s. Negroes that want to be accepted by society should learn to live by the rules....look at how our jails are over-crowded with Negroes...look at negroid teens that by the time they are passed through high school via affirmative action have rap sheets longer than their arms. Get real...too many Negroes hate white folks, live lives full of crime etc.etc.etc. and so on and so forth...Yes..............go back to the dark continent from which you emanated.

Well, if they really don't like it here, they have a homeland.

Yeah, it's called the United States.

The U.S.A. was created for, by and of white folk....negroes were brought here to be laborers...now they refuse to work...no reason to keep them here...they should never have been granted citizenship in the first place...revoke their citizenship and send them packing...we should be able to accomplish that in Trump's second term. Nuff said...now run along and quit wasting board space.

These people got their "reparations" in the form of US Citizenship after the War of Northern Aggression.

Some may not realize that Mr. Lincoln was at least consuderjng deporting large portions of the slave population back to Africa as he didn't feel many of them could be integrated into American Society.

I did not claim to speak for all White Folks...you are a liar. If you walk like a duck, talk like a duck and act like a duck...do not blame me for thinking you are a duck. If ya git mah drift boyo hehheh One thing for sure you have no idea what a logical fallacy is.

Ok I'm not going to argue with you any longer, you obviously have some kind of mental handicap and I don't want it to look like I'm picking on someone that is too stupid to defend themselves.

Forum List

Back