Makenna Lee Elrod’s Murder is the Fault of Republicans at Every Level of Government

FB_IMG_1654744874978.jpg

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

Just a reminder that the gunman in the deadliest school shooting in Texas history bought two AR-style rifles legally just after his 18th birthday — days before his assault on Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. The republicans and their lax gun laws have killed more Mekenna’s than you can count.

Not ONE of you remember her name. McKenna. She was "a light to all who knew her” and the little girl loved to play softball and practice gymnastics and also enjoyed singing and dancing.

View attachment 915127

Laken Riley…say her name asshole.

I am unaware gun murder perpetrators get off easily. There are 20,000 gun murders a year. That feels like a lot of death to have pretty much unrestricted access to guns. No other nations struggles like we do. It’s got to be gun availability. All else is the same.

Yet, the vast majority of common gun crime (mostly black on black) is committed by felons in possession or mass shootings by mentally unstable persons (trans for example) that lied on a 4473 as it pertains to their mental state to obtain their weapons through legal means.

The ATF activity promoted mental instability when they added "non-binary" to the 4473.

Sorry, but if you can't determine if you are male or female you have no business buying a firearm. You are by definition mentally unstable.

OIP.n21zZIMziOSPxvPccEoIZwHaD4

The good thing is all the shops in my AO will deny purchase to anyone that checks the non-binary box. Their shop, their rules to accept or deny a sale. It's a damn shame when shops have to do that because the .gov promotes mental instability.

The ATF would rather be "woke" than exercise common sense to protect the public.....Oh but let a barrel be .25" under legal length and thy will show up at your place at 0-dark-thirty and shoot your dog.

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

Just a reminder that the gunman in the deadliest school shooting in Texas history bought two AR-style rifles legally just after his 18th birthday — days before his assault on Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. The republicans and their lax gun laws have killed more Mekenna’s than you can count.

Not ONE of you remember her name. McKenna. She was "a light to all who knew her” and the little girl loved to play softball and practice gymnastics and also enjoyed singing and dancing.

View attachment 915127

Tragic sad death…

And yes republicans are responsible for your freedom to own a firearm. Many states and cities run by dems you don’t have that freedom, for example in DC it’s greatly limited and homicides were up 36 percent last year. Thank a dem for that

Tragic sad death…

And yes republicans are responsible for your freedom to own a firearm. Many states and cities run by dems you don’t have that freedom, for example in DC it’s greatly limited and homicides were up 36 percent last year. Thank a dem for that
Yet you can drive across the Key Bridge into Virginia (and the most liberal part of the state by population) and the crime rate drops better than four fold.

They might be liberal but they like funding their JBTs to the max and many are armed. The DC goblins know not to fuck around in Virginia least they find out.

I am unaware gun murder perpetrators get off easily. There are 20,000 gun murders a year. That feels like a lot of death to have pretty much unrestricted access to guns. No other nations struggles like we do. It’s got to be gun availability. All else is the same.

We just had a lethal shooting two blocks from our house.....a mom and daughter 27 and 11. It was an automatic weapon said the Police. Now you know that I am a strong 2A advocate and yet for a spell
yesterday I couldn't help but wonder if a ban on automatic weapons should be installed....the shock of the incident really disturbed me. Gang related bullcrap that is almost certain to spawn a small retaliation war in this area ....UGHHH...... so yeah It is putting pressure on the way I think in general. What I am afraid of is that people will simply find more ways to do what they want to do anyway. More creative, more destructive, more lethal. Why? Because people are the problem in the first place.....

We just had a lethal shooting two blocks from our house.....a mom and daughter 27 and 11. It was an automatic weapon said the Police. Now you know that I am a strong 2A advocate and yet for a spell
yesterday I couldn't help but wonder if a ban on automatic weapons should be installed....the shock of the incident really disturbed me. Gang related bullcrap that is almost certain to spawn a small retaliation war in this area ....UGHHH...... so yeah It is putting pressure on the way I think in general. What I am afraid of is that people will simply find more ways to do what they want to do anyway. More creative, more destructive, more lethal. Why? Because people are the problem in the first place.....
Yet there is a ban on ownership of automatic weapons. You gotta jump through a lot of hoops and pay a butt load of money for permission to own one legally. As any thinking person knows that criminals don't pay attention to laws, that's what makes them criminals.

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

View attachment 915127

Terrible example, citygator.

Republicans at all levels have long advocated that teachers have the option of being armed, and that armed parents be allowed to guard school grounds and buildings during school hours. Democrats at all levels have assured us that this would lead to shootouts in our schools, and fought it with everything they had.

Had such armed teachers and parents been on duty that day, many lives would have been spared, Including that of Makenna Lee Elrod,* though the shooter would have lost his. That would have been good for the teachers, the students, and their families. But bad for Democrats narrative that guns kill on their own, so it was not allowed.

Since the government officials who were supposed to stop such shootings . . . shall we say . . . opted out, and since Democrats have been so successful in convincing people that it is law-abiding armed citizens who are the problem (?), the shooter was allowed plenty of time to commit murders.

Here is a brief desctiption from wiki of the shooter's social media use:

Ramos' social media acquaintances said he openly abused and killed animals such as cats and would livestream the abuse on Yubo.[132] Other social media acquaintances said that he would also livestream himself on Yubo threatening to kidnap and rape girls who used the app, as well as threatening to commit a school shooting.[131] Ramos' account was reported to Yubo, but no action was taken.[131][133] Up until a month before the shooting, Ramos worked at a local Wendy's and had been employed there for at least a year. According to the store's night manager, he went out of his way to keep to himself.[134] One of his coworkers said he was occasionally rude to his female coworkers, to whom he sent inappropriate text messages, and would intimidate coworkers at his job by asking them, "Do you know who I am?"[97] Ramos' coworkers referred to him by names including "school shooter" because he had long hair and frequently wore black clothing.[135]
A year before the shooting, Ramos started posting pictures to his Instagram account of semi-automatic rifles that were on his wish list. According to a friend of his, he would often drive around at night with another friend, shooting at strangers with a BB gun and egging cars. According to a man who was in a relationship with Ramos' mother, Ramos moved out of his mother's house and into his grandparents' house two months before the shooting, after an argument broke out between him and his mother over her turning off the Wi-Fi.[56] People close to Ramos' family described his mother as a drug user and said he frequently argued with her. Two months prior to the shooting, he posted a video of himself on Instagram aggressively arguing with his mother and referring to her as a "bitch".[5][136] Ramos' mother described her son as "not a monster" but admitted that he could "be aggressive".[137] His grandfather said that his grandson did not have a driver's license and did not know how to drive.[48] According to his father, Ramos had a girlfriend, who lived in San Antonio.[138] On May 14, Ramos sent a private Instagram message reading, "10 more days". A person responded, "Are you going to shoot up a school or something?" He replied, "No, stop asking dumb questions. You'll see."[131]

Hm. Now if I get on Facebook and say, "as a teacher, I see the harm that was caused to school kids by the unnecessary COVID shutdowns and mask wearing," the FBI will take notice and pressure Facebook to take that post down and ban me. If I post a picture of people streaming across the border at Biden's invitation, Facebook will blur it, or "fact check" it.

But all those clues from the shooter somehow got by them? I suppose it is a question of priorities, huh?

Government at several levels lied at the outset, and continued to lie, until they were caught too many times and we finally got the truth. The Robb Elemenatary shooting stands as a perfect example of why law-abiding citizen-taxpayers must not give up their guns and trust government to have as many as they want.

*You spelled her name two different ways in your haste to use her name as a justification for your authoritarian government gun-grabbing.

Last edited:
It was Heller, not Keller.. And I am not sure if you are paying attention but SCOTUS rulings can be wrong. They just flipped Roe vs Wade which must mean the old ruling was wrong ( i dont agree). The 2nd amendment doesnt say what Heller said it says.
Thank you word police .. way to rush in! Great job! Did I spell everything right this time?

Yes .. they do make wrong decisions .. like the original Roe v. Wade: a made up right that was not enumerated (Even Ginsburg voiced this), and was based an interpretation. unlike the 2nd Amendment, which is enumerated, as been through many challenges and had many positive outcomes: it's an individual right, doesn't require membership in a militia and is not absolute .. just like other enumerated rights.

SAY HER NAME. McKenna.

View attachment 915127

All rights come with responsibilities. We have failed to protect the innocent.

Except there are laws actually on the books which don't violate the Constitution that if enforced could have prevented him from being in the US. Riley is a symbol of the problems at the border. But you knew that already.
Actually, no.

He crossed the border claiming asylum from a country that we have designated as an abuser of human rights.
He arrived with his wife and child, which meant UCICS could not hold him for more than 20 days.

Riley is an anomaly because most people looking to come here just want to be solid citizens, which is no doubt what REALLY scares you.

There is an automatic weapons ban

Forum List

Back