Make Their Days ... Punks

GOP leaders reviewing Dems’ 'intimidation' during gun sit-in

Gop considers disciplining dems for sit in to force gop to vote on gun violence.
They got rough with the cleaning lady? The staffer who got their fast food? What?
Jesus, these Republicans are a pain in the ass. Those old toadies sitting on the floor in their suits and pantyhose and heels? HOW SCARY CAN YOU GET?
Well the dems are not inspiring to me, but for the love of God, Ryan didn't want to vote on adding suspected terrorists to the list of you cannot buy a gun ..... Dude, you lost on public opinion. Stop digging. Go home and stfu. LOL

Gop considers disciplining dems for sit in to force gop to vote on gun violence.
They got rough with the cleaning lady? The staffer who got their fast food? What?
Jesus, these Republicans are a pain in the ass. Those old toadies sitting on the floor in their suits and pantyhose and heels? HOW SCARY CAN YOU GET?
Well the dems are not inspiring to me, but for the love of God, Ryan didn't want to vote on adding suspected terrorists to the list of you cannot buy a gun ..... Dude, you lost on public opinion. Stop digging. Go home and stfu. LOL
90% of the American public wants suspected terrorists not to be able to buy guns. Whose public are you talking about? The Republican majority in the House? I don't blame the Democrats for throwing a hissy fit. When legislators won't do what the VAST MAJORITY of people want, that's not right.
Goddamned Republicans are the ones who need to stfu and do their jobs.

90% of the American public wants suspected terrorists not to be able to buy guns. Whose public are you talking about? The Republican majority in the House? I don't blame the Democrats for throwing a hissy fit. When legislators won't do what the VAST MAJORITY of people want, that's not right.
I meant that we people want the background checks. Ryan screwed up. Fortunately for him, he had both Hillary and Donald's escapes to take away attention.

Rather than bitching about it, the gop should stfu.

I meant that we people want the background checks. Ryan screwed up. Fortunately for him, he had both Hillary and Donald's escapes to take away attention.

Rather than bitching about it, the gop should stfu.
I thought it was weird you were calling me Dude. Sorry, long day no grub lo blood sugar

Forum List

Back