"Make America Great Again"...what do you think it means?

Strongest economy in decades.
Lowest unemployment rate in decades.
Lowest minority unemployment in recorded history
Most Americans working at 1 time
Millions of Americans back to work, off food stamps / welfare / etc...
Manufacturing jobs Obama said were gone for good coming back to the US, bringing jobs
Oppressive Job-Killing Obama regulations gone
Higher wages, raises, bonuses
Record Stock Market
Better Trade Deals for Americans
Allies / NATO pulling their own financial weight
Americans being held abroad returned to the US w/out the US having to pay ransoms
No President financing/arming/training/supplying/defending/protecting/helping terrorists take over their own country
No President committing International War Crimes by invading other countries to help terrorists oust a ruler
No administration arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting illegal HAMAS Drug Operations
No administration illegally targeting US citizens with the IRS
No administration illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and USSC Justices
No administrations abandoning US citizens to needlessly die
No President violating both Constitution and Law, attempting to make personal EDICTS the 'Law of the Land'

....now if he could just get the new DOJ to deal with all the existing evidence of Democrat crimes. If the DOJ is waiting for the Trump investigations to end 1st, the traitors will keep their investigations going to run out the clock - until Trump leaves office - so save their own asses.

Yes, it's good to distinguish between what something says and what something means. So here ya go:

"Jews will not replace us" ....
Dodge Challengers running down infidels in the street....
Slitting throats of those who dare to object to Muslim-bashing....
Tossing beer in a restaurant patron's face for speaking Swahili....
Beating up and pissing on a homeless man because "immigrants"...
"Beat the crap out of 'im" / "There used to be consequences" / "knock the hell" ....
"Fire the sumbitches" ....
Cozying up to totalitarian dick-tators, even flying all over the world to so slobber....
"Open up libel laws" .....
Children in cages.....
"WAAAH! I WANNA WALL! I'LL SHUT DOWN THE GUMMINT!" ....
National embarrassments like walking in front of the Queen, shoving a PM, "shitholes", Canada burns the White House, UK and England are the same thing, "rapists" .... perhaps the phrase should be "Make America a Laughingstock Again", if we could find a precedent for "Again" ....

And I can always tell who's not invested in the stock market. I'm afraid to even look at my portfolio anymore. It's too depressing. Oh yeah it's "volatile" and that means occasional upswings, like two years ago. "Volatile" can kiss my assets.

No President violating both Constitution and Law, attempting to make personal EDICTS the 'Law of the Land'

Really. So the infamous Muslim Ban is now an unevent that never happened comrade?
The Emergency Declaration --- that's down the Memory Hole too?

No President financing/arming/training/supplying/defending/protecting/helping terrorists take over their own country

Long as we're not counting the Putins and the DimDongs and the Mohamed bin Salmans..... not to mention the Jeremy Christians and the James Fieldses and the Cesar Sayocs and the Christopher Hassons....

Last edited:

Manufacturing jobs Obama said were gone for good coming back to the US, bringing jobs
Record Stock Market
Americans being held abroad returned to the US w/out the US having to pay ransoms
No President committing International War Crimes by invading other countries to help terrorists oust a ruler
No administration arming Mexican Drug Cartels, protecting illegal HAMAS Drug Operations
No administration illegally spying on US citizens, reporters, the media, the US Senate, and USSC Justices

....now if he could just get the new DOJ to deal with all the existing evidence of Democrat crimes. If the DOJ is waiting for the Trump investigations to end 1st, the traitors will keep their investigations going to run out the clock - until Trump leaves office - so save their own asses.

Yes, it's good to distinguish between what something says and what something means. So here ya go:

"Beat the crap out of 'im" / "There used to be consequences" / "knock the hell" ....
Cozying up to totalitarian dick-tators, even flying all over the world to so slobber....
Children in cages.....
National embarrassments like walking in front of the Queen, shoving a PM, "shitholes", Canada burns the White House, UK and England are the same thing, "rapists" .... perhaps the phrase should be "Make America a Laughingstock Again", if we could find a precedent for "Again" ....

And I can always tell who's not invested in the stock market. I'm afraid to even look at my portfolio anymore. It's too depressing. Oh yeah it's "volatile" and that means occasional upswings, like two years ago. "Volatile" can kiss my assets.

Really. So the infamous Muslim Ban is now an unevent that never happened comrade?

Long as we're not counting the Putins and the DimDongs and the Mohamed bin Salmans..... not to mention the Jeremy Christians and the James Fieldses and the Cesar Sayocs and the Christopher Hassons....

That's a fascinating bunch of bullshit.
None of that was going on during the Kenyan era huh?
The Kenyan didn't demand divisiveness at all huh?

"Really. So the infamous Muslim Ban is now an unevent that never happened comrade?
The Emergency Declaration --- that's down the Memory Hole too?"

The Kenyan wrote his own laws to benefit and protect foreign filth while fucking over good Americans. Trump has done what he has to do to help, protect and benefit good REAL Americans...You missed that important distinction didn't you?

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

"Really. So the infamous Muslim Ban is now an unevent that never happened comrade?

The Kenyan wrote his own laws to benefit and protect foreign filth while fucking over good Americans. Trump has done what he has to do to help, protect and benefit good REAL Americans...You missed that important distinction didn't you?

Sorry, but nobody who keeps dropping "the Kenyan" has anyplace to stand talking about missing distinctions.

Try again.

And before you do, you owe me a nickel for Pogo's Law. This thread is not about any "Kenyans".

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

Sorry, but nobody who keeps dropping "the Kenyan" has anyplace to stand talking about missing distinctions.

Try again.

And before you do, you owe me a nickel for Pogo's Law. This thread is not about any "Kenyans".

Translation:
"You made me look like the ignorant fool that I am and I have no coherent statement to make."

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

Try again.

"You made me look like the ignorant fool that I am and I have no coherent statement to make."

No need to grovel. I accept your concession.

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

Try again.

You might want to take a coffee break and gather your thoughts...I see easyt65 exposed you and BlackFlag for the dumbass fools you are in another thread as well. Get your shit together would you...bring your A game bitches!

Children in cages.....

Try again.

You might want to take a coffee break and gather your thoughts...I see easyt65 exposed you and BlackFlag for the dumbass fools you are in another thread as well. Get your shit together would you...bring your A game bitches!
Lol referencing imaginary threads :cuckoo:

Maybe a side effect of ince- well, you know where I’m going with that

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

I made ten grand in one week in stocks. you should invest with Edward Jones. that's who I use. ten grand. ouch eh?

It's pretty obvious...that they mean

Make America Great Again like before the Black Guy was President.

Newsflash...even there..Trump ain't the answer,'

He ain't the answer to anything but the trivia question "Name the most corrupt President in US history"

Record Stock Market

Children in cages.....

I made ten grand in one week in stocks. you should invest with Edward Jones. that's who I use. ten grand. ouch eh?

I already AM with Edward Jones. And if you made ten grand in stocks in one week, I guarantee you one of two things: either it was before 1/26/18, or you're playing a Monopoly-type board game. And given the inanity of what you post here I'm betting on the latter. Heavily.

Well, we'd probably need to start interfering in other countries' elections...

Instances of the United States overthrowing, or attempting to overthrow, a foreign government since the Second World War. (* indicates successful ouster of a government)

• China 1949 to early 1960s
  • Albania 1949-53
  • East Germany 1950s
  • Iran 1953 *
  • Guatemala 1954 *
  • Costa Rica mid-1950s
  • Syria 1956-7
  • Egypt 1957
  • Indonesia 1957-8
  • British Guiana 1953-64 *
  • Iraq 1963 *
  • North Vietnam 1945-73
  • Cambodia 1955-70 *
  • Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
  • Ecuador 1960-63 *
  • Congo 1960 *
  • France 1965
  • Brazil 1962-64 *
  • Dominican Republic 1963 *
  • Cuba 1959 to present
  • Bolivia 1964 *
  • Indonesia 1965 *
  • Ghana 1966 *
  • Chile 1964-73 *
  • Greece 1967 *
  • Costa Rica 1970-71
  • Bolivia 1971 *
  • Australia 1973-75 *
  • Angola 1975, 1980s
  • Zaire 1975
  • Portugal 1974-76 *
  • Jamaica 1976-80 *
  • Seychelles 1979-81
  • Chad 1981-82 *
  • Grenada 1983 *
  • South Yemen 1982-84
  • Suriname 1982-84
  • Fiji 1987 *
  • Libya 1980s
  • Nicaragua 1981-90 *
  • Panama 1989 *
  • Bulgaria 1990 *
  • Albania 1991 *
  • Iraq 1991
  • Afghanistan 1980s *
  • Somalia 1993
  • Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
  • Ecuador 2000 *
  • Afghanistan 2001 *
  • Venezuela 2002 *
  • Iraq 2003 *
  • Haiti 2004 *
  • Somalia 2007 to present
  • Libya 2011*
  • Syria 2012
and we get all pissed off when the russians troll us on facebook.

That probably sounded better in Russian when you thought of it
What are you talking about? Don't know any Russian. I'm mostly Pennsylvania Dutch, not that it matters.
You are? My grandpa always said we were "Holland Dutch." Our forefather landed on Plymouth Rock on the Mayflower's voyage to Massachusetts. Don't mind Lesh. He or she is very radicalized toward socialism. You never know what is gonna be said there. :rolleyes-41:
Pennsylvania Dutch is German

Deutsche is what Germans call themselves

Yeah, it's a mess described in some detail here. From wikipedia:
In Old English dutch simply meant “people or nation.” (This also explains why Germany is called Deutschland in German.) Over time, English-speaking people used the word Dutch to describe people from both the Netherlands and Germany.

trump's MAGA = make america alone again.

Make America alone again? Christ sake, you even screwed that one up.

he wants to 'make america great again ' by doing everything he can to make our allies turn away from us.

if you think my reply has anything to do with a typo, then you are mistaken, spidey.

here's another one.... ready?

trump's MAGA = make america deplorable again

lol...

he wants to 'make america great again ' by doing everything he can to make our allies turn away from us.

if you think my reply has anything to do with a typo, then you are mistaken, spidey.

lol...

I'm sure you can come up with an acronym that's actually an acronym, try again.

lol...

trump's MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested

trump's MAGA = Millionaire Asshole Golfing Again

trump's MAGA = Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

lol...

trump's MAGA = My Attorney Got Arrested

trump's MAGA = Millionaire Asshole Golfing Again

trump's MAGA = Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Melania Angry Gal Again

Monstrous-Ass Gut Attached

Forum List

Back