Majority of Americans believe illegal immigrants should be deported

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
By Rachelle Younglai, Reuters

WASHINGTON — More than half of U.S. citizens believe that most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday that highlights the difficulties facing lawmakers trying to reform the U.S. immigration system.

Only 5 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay in the United States legally, and 31 percent want most illegal immigrants to stay.

Seventy-five percent of Republicans think all or most immigrants should be deported, compared to 40 percent of Democrats who think the same.

Majority of Americans believe illegal immigrants should be deported - U.S. News

These results are in line with other polls in recent years, suggesting that people’s views on immigration have not changed dramatically since the immigration debate reignited in Congress last month, according to Ipsos pollster Julia Clark.

“Democrats feel that the time is right to capitalize on their wins and Republicans feel that they had a bad blow and are eager to reach out to Hispanics,” she added.
Poll: Majority of Americans Want Illegal Immigrants Deported - By Andrew Johnson & Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

And neither party is listening to Americans.

But a majority of Americans do NOT hate all Latinos the way that YOU do, you bigoted old broad.

But a majority of Americans do NOT hate all Latinos the way that YOU do, you bigoted old broad.

You little fuck, most of my friends and relatives are Mexicans, Cubans and Puerto Ricans. I married a Latino. Some of even illegal. I hate illlegal immigration and the governemt that allow them to be here. It is a matter of righ and wrong and not about races at all. I hate illegal immigration by any race. You would love for me to be a racist so you can continue to stalk me.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:
Majority of Americans feel the same way I do.

Last edited:
Little ol lady said the F word. Temptation my dear… Being called a "racist" is so hollow and empty these days. Being equivocating mealy mouthed and contrary, well, that is not something to be proud of. I won’t name names. I DO live with illegal aliens, they hate on me, and they have hurt me, I resent them for that on many levels . But, that is plain old archetypical ME. I am not playing a game here and people that play the devil’s advocate here are kidding themselves and don’t understand the harm illegal aliens do.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON — More than half of U.S. citizens believe that most or all of the country's 11 million illegal immigrants should be deported, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Wednesday that highlights the difficulties facing lawmakers trying to reform the U.S. immigration system.

Only 5 percent believe all illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay in the United States legally, and 31 percent want most illegal immigrants to stay.

Seventy-five percent of Republicans think all or most immigrants should be deported, compared to 40 percent of Democrats who think the same.

These results are in line with other polls in recent years, suggesting that people’s views on immigration have not changed dramatically since the immigration debate reignited in Congress last month, according to Ipsos pollster Julia Clark.

“Democrats feel that the time is right to capitalize on their wins and Republicans feel that they had a bad blow and are eager to reach out to Hispanics,” she added.
Poll: Majority of Americans Want Illegal Immigrants Deported - By Andrew Johnson & Eliana Johnson - The Corner - National Review Online

What am I supposed to make of this OP? You speak for yourself. There is no such thing a one group of "illegal aliens". True most are latinos but there are many who are not. The 9/11 highjackers were mostly illegals. There are many from Europe ..ex Soviet bloc citizens living and working here taking many jobs that solid citizens could use. Many latinos here undocumented truthfully work produce. If we kick them out are you prepared for the devastaing cost at the market? How many farmers are prepared to let much of their crops go unpicked?

Why don't we start by cracking down hard on those illegals that are here breaking other laws such as trafficking in narcotics? Instead of just sending them back with few penalties they or the country of origin should be held financially obligated to pay for incarceration and proccessing.

I mean...what is it exactly that bothers you? That they may use our services without contributing? OK.. Charge them with fraud. Make them post bonds or buy government health and auto and general liability insurance into the general fund to offset thier costs.

In general make it expensive to live here.. at least as expensive as someone that is a citizen and has contributed thier whole lives to be part of our society. If they are indigent charge their own country for thier costs. Nafta works both ways.

Not matter what American People want, only what Government want.

Democrat Communists want more votes.
Republican Facists want cheap labor.
(They are good team!)

American Citizen will just shut up pay for it all, like they always do! :lol:

(They are good team!)

Come on, douchebag, try a new act.

(They are good team!)

Come on, douchebag, try a new act.

I know I am on the right track and my act is working because I keep irritating you little punk ass.:eusa_whistle:

Did you notice that those comments were not directed at you, you illiterate old fool?

If somebody could throw a switch and eliminate every illegal alien currently working in the USA?

The blowback would, I suspect, be more than just a little annoying.

Would you find it "annoying" if bank robbers were eliminated? Jay walkers? People who double park?

What am I supposed to make of this OP? You speak for yourself. There is no such thing a one group of "illegal aliens". True most are latinos but there are many who are not. The 9/11 highjackers were mostly illegals. There are many from Europe ..ex Soviet bloc citizens living and working here taking many jobs that solid citizens could use. Many latinos here undocumented truthfully work produce. If we kick them out are you prepared for the devastaing cost at the market? How many farmers are prepared to let much of their crops go unpicked?

Why don't we start by cracking down hard on those illegals that are here breaking other laws such as trafficking in narcotics? Instead of just sending them back with few penalties they or the country of origin should be held financially obligated to pay for incarceration and proccessing.

I mean...what is it exactly that bothers you? That they may use our services without contributing? OK.. Charge them with fraud. Make them post bonds or buy government health and auto and general liability insurance into the general fund to offset thier costs.

In general make it expensive to live here.. at least as expensive as someone that is a citizen and has contributed thier whole lives to be part of our society. If they are indigent charge their own country for thier costs. Nafta works both ways.

Anyone who is here illegally is an illegal alien.... regardless of what country they originate from. You're a fucking racist who reads 'illegal alien' and thinks 'Mexican'.

Forum List

Back