Major Report in on the benefits of the Vaccine

THERE ARE NO benefits to taking the vaccine..and especially no benefits to taking it over and over and over.

Notably, workers who had received more doses were at higher risk of getting sick. Those who received three more doses were 3.4 times as likely to get infected as the unvaccinated, while those who received two were only 2.6 times as likely.

“This is not the only study to find a possible association with more prior vaccine doses and higher risk of COVID-19,” the authors noted. “We still have a lot to learn about protection from COVID-19 vaccination, and in addition to a vaccine’s effectiveness it is important to examine whether multiple vaccine doses given over time may not be having the beneficial effect that is generally assumed.”

Two years ago, vaccines were helpful in reducing severe illness, particularly among the elderly and those with health risks like diabetes and obesity. But experts refuse to concede that boosters have yielded diminishing benefits and may even have made individuals and the population as a whole more vulnerable to new variants like XBB.

It might not be a coincidence that XBB surged this fall in Singapore, which has among the highest vaccination and booster rates in the world. Over the past several weeks a XBB strain has become predominant in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts, making up about three-quarters of virus samples that have been genetically sequenced. The variant has been slower to take off in other regions, making up only 6% of the Midwest and about 20% in the South. The Northeast is also the most vaccinated and boosted region in the country.

isn't it time you started really getting ticked?
lets start... The writer of this piece has no real qualifications in a medical field...

None of the studies she uses came to her conclusion but just a possibility of this...

She also doesn't allow for the fact that the vaccine can be altered to tackle new variants or does she address that the vaccine empirically worked like shown in the OP...

Look at here:

Vaccine evolve too...

Vaccine has been one of the most powerful weapons to fight a pandemic which killed over million Americans... I know some

BTW this author has been debunked before on her anti vax stance

So we have a choice, taking the word of a debunked journalist with no qualifications in medical ield or experts from the CDC who have studied it for years... I can also point out to the vast amount of empirical data that show vaccines work too...

Is english your first language...

No Evidence, just a guy spout stuff....

Please read the OP asking for actual evidence...
You filth don't accept evidence you manufacture it. Scum.

lets start... The writer of this piece has no real qualifications in a medical field...

None of the studies she uses came to her conclusion but just a possibility of this...

She also doesn't allow for the fact that the vaccine can be altered to tackle new variants or does she address that the vaccine empirically worked like shown in the OP...

Look at here:

Vaccine evolve too...

Vaccine has been one of the most powerful weapons to fight a pandemic which killed over million Americans... I know some

So we have a choice, taking the word of a debunked journalist with no qualifications in medical ield or experts from the CDC who have studied it for years... I can also point out to the vast amount of empirical data that show vaccines work too...
Ted...your CDC x-spurts have not studied it for years...but if they have...then they planned the scamdemic.

Last edited:

Look at here:

Vaccine evolve too...

i hope you aren't getting any more covid shots.

Forum List

Back