Do you have the updated booster dose of the COVID Vaccine?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
If you do, you are in a small minority:

1672626843707.png

So, it seems that about 85% of us have caught onto the scam. They are hawking it, I heard an ad on the radio saying, "I'm getting my COVID booster, so over the holidays, I can tell my family, "sure, I can go!"

Apparently, most of us are saying that without the booster.

It's good news, but now I'm wondering what Big Pharma will make Biden pull to get those sales up. Will they engineer another "pandemic?" Or did Biden already pre-order and pre-pay for those unwanted boosters? Wouldn't put it past him . . .

Incidentally, there was a study done that showed unvaccinated folks are 72% likely to be involved in severe motor vehicle accidents.

View attachment 744014

So, it seems that about 85% of us have caught onto the scam. They are hawking it, I heard an ad on the radio saying, "I'm getting my COVID booster, so over the holidays, I can tell my family, "sure, I can go!"

It's good news, but now I'm wondering what Big Pharma will make Biden pull to get those sales up. Will they engineer another "pandemic?" Or did Biden already pre-order and pre-pay for those unwanted boosters? Wouldn't put it past him . . .
Yep. I got Moderna Bivalent Covid-19 lot 043H22A, a little over a month ago. I feel great, for 68.

View attachment 744014

Yep, they're pushing vaccines and boosters harder than Mike Lindell selling My Slippers. You don't need either.

Yep, they're pushing vaccines and boosters harder than Mike Lindell selling My Slippers. You don't need either.
LoL!

I never heard of those myslippers until we took a trip to Austin and they were all over the radio. They were "on sale" for like 89 or 99 dollars and we were saying, "do people really pay that, for slippers?"

Incidentally, there was a study done that showed unvaccinated folks are 72% likely to be involved in severe motor vehicle accidents.
LoL! As lawyers would say, I think causation would be problematic in making that case.

I found what you're talking about:

Of course, skipping a COVID vaccine does not mean that someone will get into a car crash. Instead, the authors theorize that people who resist public health recommendations might also “neglect basic road safety guidelines.”

Why would they ignore the rules of the road? Distrust of the government, a belief in freedom, misconceptions of daily risks, “faith in natural protection,” “antipathy toward regulation,” poverty, misinformation, a lack of resources, and personal beliefs are potential reasons proposed by the authors.

So, a government-funded study showed that people who are suspicious of government crash their cars? Sounds like trustworthy results, alright. This is from Canada, so I'm not sure how it applies to our Democrats and their vaccine hysteria.

"Poverty" makes people ignore the rules of the road? I'd have to see the dots connected for that one.

The findings are significant enough that primary care doctors should consider counseling unvaccinated patients on traffic safety—and insurance companies might base changes to insurance policies on vaccination data, the authors suggest.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Doctor: Mr. Malveaux, my nurse tells me that you are declining the latest booster? That is your prerogative, but I feel that I must go over some precautions, specific for the unvaccinated.

When you pull out of a parking lot, remember to look left, then right, then left again before you start. Also, treat a yellow light as "stop" if you can do so safely. Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, something my dad always said: look out for the other guy, dont' assume he is looking out for you.

Now I have a short film for you called "Blood on the Highway."

Yep. I got Moderna Bivalent Covid-19 lot 043H22A, a little over a month ago. I feel great, for 68.
Sheeple just do not understand that it is what happens across the full sample that is important .
Not just one individual's apparent immediate outcome.
That is like some silly centenarian telling you that cigarettes and booze never harmed anyone based on his life , and therefore ------- blah di nonsense blah blah .

The Vaxxed have no grasp that now they are injured for life in the way, example only, that smokers and drinkers are , but do not all necessarily suffer simultaneously .And some even "get away "with it.

But Vaxxed life span will be reduced , probably by several years and depending on how many killer shots are taken .
And DNA will be altered plus fertility , which, for child bearing adults , is a horrific prospect .

LoL! As lawyers would say, I think causation would be problematic in making that case.

I found what you're talking about:

Of course, skipping a COVID vaccine does not mean that someone will get into a car crash. Instead, the authors theorize that people who resist public health recommendations might also “neglect basic road safety guidelines.”

Why would they ignore the rules of the road? Distrust of the government, a belief in freedom, misconceptions of daily risks, “faith in natural protection,” “antipathy toward regulation,” poverty, misinformation, a lack of resources, and personal beliefs are potential reasons proposed by the authors.

So, a government-funded study showed that people who are suspicious of government crash their cars? Sounds like trustworthy results, alright. This is from Canada, so I'm not sure how it applies to our Democrats and their vaccine hysteria.

"Poverty" makes people ignore the rules of the road? I'd have to see the dots connected for that one.

The findings are significant enough that primary care doctors should consider counseling unvaccinated patients on traffic safety—and insurance companies might base changes to insurance policies on vaccination data, the authors suggest.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Doctor: Mr. Malveaux, my nurse tells me that you are declining the latest booster? That is your prerogative, but I feel that I must go over some precautions, specific for the unvaccinated.

When you pull out of a parking lot, remember to look left, then right, then left again before you start. Also, treat a yellow light as "stop" if you can do so safely. Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, something my dad always said: look out for the other guy, dont' assume he is looking out for you.

Now I have a short film for you called "Blood on the Highway."
Another equally plausible reason for this study is for the potential use of its findings as a defacto mandate for the shots. If they can get the insurance carriers on board, people can be deemed uninsurable, and everything that goes with that outcome. Jobloss, yada... Nor would I put it past those fuckers to raise your premiums, just because they can.

Sheeple just do not understand that it is what happens across the full sample that is important .
Not just one individual's apparent immediate outcome.
That is like some silly centenarian telling you that cigarettes and booze never harmed anyone based on his life , and therefore ------- blah di nonsense blah blah .

The Vaxxed have no grasp that now they are injured for life in the way, example only, that smokers and drinkers are , but do not all necessarily suffer simultaneously .And some even "get away "with it.

But Vaxxed life span will be reduced , probably by several years and depending on how many killer shots are taken .
And DNA will be altered plus fertility , which, for child bearing adults , is a horrific prospect .
Hardly a sheeple. It actually is what happens across the full spectrum of the sample, and the vast majority, appear to get some protection without complications and certainly no reaction resulting in death or long term injury or disability . I just happen to have the genetic makeup, that benefits. It is like other protections recommended, that on average will do the majority good, rather than bad. I think of it like seatbelts. I have been saved from injury by a mandated seatbelt, while others have died, trapped in their car. People are indeed different in genetic make up and how their bodies react to any number of vaccines, medications due to allergic reactions or other systemic reactions. I am very sorry for these people, that cannot benefit and indeed probably come to harm, but it is like peanut allergies. When I was a kid, you never heard of it, but now is common enough, schools ban kids from bringing candy bars to schools, as some other kids might have a reaction. I used to climb, using all protective equipment, ropes, procedures, etc, and have been saved by using the recommended equipment. I feel sorry for those that cowboy it and free climb, leading to their death or injury, but that doesn't mean I would take foolish chances on a rock face, back in the day, just to show I was Mr. Cool, cause crap does happen in a moment's inattention or any number of reasons. Same for my white water kayaking. People die every year to drowning or after getting their head caved in, at the places I have solo paddled and indeed, the difference being, full used of recommended protective equipment.
Mind you, I don't care if you take it or not. I take it for my personal benefit, knowing no vaccine or other injections that have been mandated for me in the past, due to assignment destination or across the board regulation, has ever caused me harm and may have protected me in the past.

No, myself, wife, and daughter haven't taken any of the shots. They've both had covid. Fortunately, I haven't gotten it. My mom took one shot and then stopped after researching how dangerous these shots were.

Ask them if they would ever play Russian Roulette and they would think that you were not the full ticket .

I am very sorry for these people, that cannot benefit and indeed probably come to harm, but it is like peanut allergies. When I was a kid, you never heard of it, but now is common enough, schools ban kids from bringing candy bars to schools, as some other kids might have a reaction.
Like we never used to hear about myocarditis, long fibrous clots, and sudden adult death syndrome.

Forum List

Back