Major game changer. Women in Iran walking around without a head scarf and in very beautiful attire.

It ain’t the individual people of Iran who constitute the problem.

Instead it is Islamofascist leaders and their followers who are the problem.

And they got the government, and the guns, and people willing to use said guns.

Carter has large part in fault.

Nope. Carter had bad intelligence. I knew some of the Americans from Iran who reported to the state department. They were all too close to the Shah and his inner circle. They were blindsided when the student protests were taken over by the hardliners. I was in Iran fairly often.. a couple times a year from 1953- 1972 and knew a lot of the expat community.

And judging by who took over, it was needed and didn't do it's job.

What's worse, Savak or the current religious zealots currently in power?

The US and Britain killed democracy in Iran because they were cheating them out of oil revenue.

Everyone in the oil business, diplomats, expats and Arabs knew what a stupid, stupid blunder it was.

The SAVAK were modelled after the Gestapo....

The US and Britain killed democracy in Iran because they were cheating them out of oil revenue.

Everyone in the oil business, diplomats, expats and Arabs knew what a stupid, stupid blunder it was.

The SAVAK were modelled after the Gestapo....

And the subsequent Mullahs have created a thriving one?

It seems like after that case you brought up that women all across Iran stopped wearing the hijab

Some cover their hair and again for any Christian who looks at that that’s very honorable

I’m very impressed with what I have seen from Iran. It was really an awakening experience.
Any woman in Iran that stops wearing the hijab will find their future decided instantly by the religious police.

Any woman in Iran that stops wearing the hijab will find their future decided instantly by the religious police.

It doesn’t appear to be the case though…. Watching the video, there are massive amounts of women not wearing the hijab.

So that’s not the case that those folks are instantly having problems because the video evidence shows otherwise. And it looks like the rich history of Persia is something to admire. And for any conservative in America to not talk about the crime waves we have, men going into women’s bathrooms when this is not happening in Iran. Well what more needs to be said.

It’s very admirable that any woman would cover her hair. And for any anti-abortion Christian American To mock that is bizarre , and it makes no logical sense.

It looks like there’s a small percentage of American Christians, who are only Christian for political purposes. We can see though they use foul language against people for no good reason ie for having a political disagreement.

It doesn’t appear to be the case though…. Watching the video, there are massive amounts of women not wearing the hijab.

So that’s not the case that those folks are instantly having problems because the video evidence shows otherwise. And it looks like the rich history of Persia is something to admire. And for any conservative in America to not talk about the crime waves we have, men going into women’s bathrooms when this is not happening in Iran. Well what more needs to be said.
How do you know that the video is really Iran?

How do you know that the video is really Iran?
, there’s Farsi language all over the place.

If you are other folks, don’t wanna watch the video. There’s nothing that can be done. And you’re allowed to think whatever you want about it but that video Has to be real. And you could look this up on Google women in Iran are not covering their hair in huge numbers.

Yet, when it comes to "palestine" you seem to be very much on the side of the oppressive Islamist regimes: Gaza or Ramallah.

Off topic and unrelated

Persian people are very beautiful. The government has issues but the history and culture is incredible.

I would love to visit Tehran. You can go to Tel Aviv if you want.

Iran, once upon a time, was considered to be a little Europe in the middle east.

But the shaw pushed to the culture too much too fast and the clerics had a field day pushing their morality.

Today, many people in Iran want to return to a more European lifestyle but are afraid to speak out. They still watch western television...the Radical Muslims are in control...they have the bully pulpit and the propaganda.

One day these militants are going to get tossed from office. But only if we all survive.
America overthrow mossadegh in the 1950s paving the way for the monarchy. It was a very interesting situation there. Iran was also an important player for the allies of World War II, allowing a corridor to be used for Allied supply lines by the Soviet union and America.

Iranians played a role in saving many Jews from the holocaust.

I don’t know if Iranian people admire the monarchy more than Mossadagh

Another 1950s reference. Don't assume they were any kind of great ti.es because for a large percentage was a slog. People smoked like crazy and drank like fish just to tolerate it.
It would be wonderful to live in the 1950s. What a dazzling time it was. Great movies …were talking about our ancestors here. I believe in paying respect to our elders.

Imagine going to a Yankees game and seeing Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio. Wow what a better time in American history than what we have now.

This was an incredible video to watch. It really was an inspiring video. Think of all of the degeneration we have in America, men go into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children. Do you think that they’re going to do that in Iran?

I was under the assumption that women in Iran, dressed very conservatively. And some do which is very honorable. I have a friend from Iraq, and it was always a country I admired because of its own history, the history of Babylon, and in the 1980s America helped Iraq fight Iran. For Many it was a battle between a secular country in Iraq and a religious fundamental country in Iran.

But looking at this video, you can see the beauty of the Persian people. Their culture, their history, which is thousands of years old is shown right in this video like perhaps it was during the times of the Shah.

It seems like the Iranian people are largely not “ fundamentalist” if you will. We can only hope that America and Iran works out some kind of a deal
both countries can improve on whatever problems they have. Because what we see above is beautiful and it is the type of thing that would make people want to visit somewhere like Tehran.

It’s safe to say that Iran is not the same Iran, as it was in the 1980s during the Iran Iraq war. Somethings going on here in this country and it is remarkable. Apparently there is a law in Iran were women do have to cover their hair but tons and tons of them simply don’t do it and nobody says anything about it.

Iran has a very simple solution to this problem. Either imprison or kill every woman in Iran. Problem solved.

And the subsequent Mullahs have created a thriving one?

The mullahs are reactionary .. that's just fear driven until it just shifts to a desire for power. I saw it happen in Arabia in 1979. Fortunately , they got over it rather quickly..

Zionism is fear driven.

Forum List

Back