Major game changer. Women in Iran walking around without a head scarf and in very beautiful attire.

Apparently, Franklin hasn't watched any news coming out of that hell hole over the past couple of years. Amazing to be that clueless of reality. Yo! Frankie! They've been BUTCHERING women and girls for a simple protest against wearing the head coverings. Those images MIGHT be real but if they are, those are like your Democrat brethren. They're a special, protected class.
Current leader of Iran, Raisi, is called The Butcher.

The mullahs are reactionary .. that's just fear driven until it just shifts to a desire for power. I saw it happen in Arabia in 1979. Fortunately , they got over it rather quickly..

Zionism is fear driven.

After a few decades you aren't a reactionary anymore, the reaction is long gone.

And rightly so.

The mullahs are reactionary .. that's just fear driven until it just shifts to a desire for power. I saw it happen in Arabia in 1979. Fortunately , they got over it rather quickly..

Zionism is fear driven.

You're also a fascist muslim, your opinion is worthless. :dunno:

It would be wonderful to live in the 1950s. What a dazzling time it was. Great movies …were talking about our ancestors here. I believe in paying respect to our elders.

Imagine going to a Yankees game and seeing Mickey Mantle and Joe DiMaggio. Wow what a better time in American history than what we have now.
I like these days over the 50s big time.

Iran has a very simple solution to this problem. Either imprison or kill every woman in Iran. Problem solved.

Apparently last year some woman died in police, custody in Iran. And it’s set off a wave of revolutionary activity tons and tons of women start to not wear their head scarf. A spiritual reawakening if you will.

Again, there’s plenty of women in Iran, who wear a hijab and there’s also historically been many Christian women who have cover their hair, and it’s very elegant and beautiful.

Last edited:
I like these days over the 50s big time.
In the 50s, we did not have mass school shootings, mass Crimewave, Looting, We’re talking about our ancestors here. Our parents and grandparents and the society they built.

Not to mention the rise of Elvis Presley, what an era it would have been to be in

This was an incredible video to watch. It really was an inspiring video. Think of all of the degeneration we have in America, men go into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children. Do you think that they’re going to do that in Iran?

I was under the assumption that women in Iran, dressed very conservatively. And some do which is very honorable. I have a friend from Iraq, and it was always a country I admired because of its own history, the history of Babylon, and in the 1980s America helped Iraq fight Iran. For Many it was a battle between a secular country in Iraq and a religious fundamental country in Iran.

But looking at this video, you can see the beauty of the Persian people. Their culture, their history, which is thousands of years old is shown right in this video like perhaps it was during the times of the Shah.

It seems like the Iranian people are largely not “ fundamentalist” if you will. We can only hope that America and Iran works out some kind of a deal
both countries can improve on whatever problems they have. Because what we see above is beautiful and it is the type of thing that would make people want to visit somewhere like Tehran.

It’s safe to say that Iran is not the same Iran, as it was in the 1980s during the Iran Iraq war. Somethings going on here in this country and it is remarkable. Apparently there is a law in Iran were women do have to cover their hair but tons and tons of them simply don’t do it and nobody says anything about it.

1/Persian women are gorgeous.

2/Good to see so many 2 wheelers! :)

And for the region becuaes of the mullahs

I agree, and I can't imagine the US being goaded into invading and killing the Iranian people who are hostage to a crappy government and the Revolutionary Guard.

In the 50s, we did not have mass school shootings, mass Crimewave, Looting, We’re talking about our ancestors here. Our parents and grandparents and the society they built.

Not to mention the rise of Elvis Presley, what an era it would have been to be in
I lived thru that Era. You're way off and trolling of course

This was an incredible video to watch. It really was an inspiring video. Think of all of the degeneration we have in America, men go into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children. Do you think that they’re going to do that in Iran?

I was under the assumption that women in Iran, dressed very conservatively. And some do which is very honorable. I have a friend from Iraq, and it was always a country I admired because of its own history, the history of Babylon, and in the 1980s America helped Iraq fight Iran. For Many it was a battle between a secular country in Iraq and a religious fundamental country in Iran.

But looking at this video, you can see the beauty of the Persian people. Their culture, their history, which is thousands of years old is shown right in this video like perhaps it was during the times of the Shah.

It seems like the Iranian people are largely not “ fundamentalist” if you will. We can only hope that America and Iran works out some kind of a deal
both countries can improve on whatever problems they have. Because what we see above is beautiful and it is the type of thing that would make people want to visit somewhere like Tehran.

It’s safe to say that Iran is not the same Iran, as it was in the 1980s during the Iran Iraq war. Somethings going on here in this country and it is remarkable. Apparently there is a law in Iran were women do have to cover their hair but tons and tons of them simply don’t do it and nobody says anything about it.

Clown shit. Dude, you lack the sense to know how to sit the right way on the toilet. WTF makes you think you can comment on this? SMFH.

You're an idiot. I'm episcopalian and a capitalist of northern European heritage.

I have also been to Iran many times.
I am not sure... in any case, but your pro political-islamism are certainly very bad.

Q. Did you leave the Farsi country before 1979 Islamic Fascist Revolution?

I lived thru that Era. You're way off and trolling of course
My grandparents loved it.

we have mass crime, mass looting, degradation in our society, a high divorce rate. And astronomical home prices …none of which we had in the 1950s.

I remember my grandfather and dad telling me about the great jobs at the steel plants that they had in the 50s and 60s. The jobs have all but evaporated. What a dump that America has become in many regards today. Low birth rates, huge numbers of young people are single and playing video games all the time. These trends must and will be reversed in time.

God bless Iran for having such a healthy and robust society.

I am not sure... in any case, but your pro political-islamism are certainly very bad.

Q. Did you leave the Farsi country before 1979 Islamic Fascist Revolution?
Yes. Don't you remember when the US destroyed Iranian democracy and installed the savak?

You're an idiot. I'm episcopalian and a capitalist of northern European heritage.

I have also been to Iran many times.

I agree, and I can't imagine the US being goaded into invading and killing the Iranian people who are hostage to a crappy government and the Revolutionary Guard.
No one wants to invade Iran. But Iran's barbarian Hamas did invade the lefty peaceful kibbutzim

My grandparents loved it.

we have mass crime, mass looting, degradation in our society, a high divorce rate. And astronomical home prices …none of which we had in the 1950s.

I remember my grandfather and dad telling me about the great jobs at the steel plants that they had in the 50s and 60s. The jobs have all but evaporated. What a dump that America has become in many regards today. Low birth rates, huge numbers of young people are single and playing video games all the time. These trends must and will be reversed in time.

God bless Iran for having such a healthy and robust society.
More and more young people are single. That's their decision and I would never try to convince them to do otherwise. I don't u derstand your constant rant about single people. It's not anyone's, not even the nation's business.

Forum List

Back