Major game changer. Women in Iran walking around without a head scarf and in very beautiful attire.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This was an incredible video to watch. It really was an inspiring video. Think of all of the degeneration we have in America, men go into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children. Do you think that they’re going to do that in Iran?

I was under the assumption that women in Iran, dressed very conservatively. And some do which is very honorable. I have a friend from Iraq, and it was always a country I admired because of its own history, the history of Babylon, and in the 1980s America helped Iraq fight Iran. For Many it was a battle between a secular country in Iraq and a religious fundamental country in Iran.

But looking at this video, you can see the beauty of the Persian people. Their culture, their history, which is thousands of years old is shown right in this video like perhaps it was during the times of the Shah.

It seems like the Iranian people are largely not “ fundamentalist” if you will. We can only hope that America and Iran works out some kind of a deal
both countries can improve on whatever problems they have. Because what we see above is beautiful and it is the type of thing that would make people want to visit somewhere like Tehran.

It’s safe to say that Iran is not the same Iran, as it was in the 1980s during the Iran Iraq war. Somethings going on here in this country and it is remarkable. Apparently there is a law in Iran were women do have to cover their hair but tons and tons of them simply don’t do it and nobody says anything about it.

See a lot of families in this mall in Tehran. It looks incredible. Beautiful people. Big families. Lots of love. Looks like very nice architecture. Now you look at some of the places in America. It’s filth and degradation.

It was very random, but I came across the video above. It was eye-opening. ..,seems like five years ago Everything was different people in Iran dressed much more conservatively. I don’t know how to explain this. This is all very new to me.

Yes we still have good areas in America. But lots and lots of young people are not getting married, tons of young men have no interest in finding a girlfriend. Not to mention the crime wave across America, people going into malls in flash mobs robbing and Looting, looks like that kind of thing doesn’t exist as a normal day-to-day problem in Tehran

It seems like what’s going on in Tehran is something like we saw in America perhaps in the 1950s or 1960s.

I know a lot of Iranians. I worked for an Iranian law firm in London. The former religion of Iran was Zororastian. Many today are hidden Zororastians since open worship is a death sentence.

Under the Shah women had equality. They could wear what they liked, they drove. Open homosexuality was not against any law.

In 1981 Iran created a religious police force called The Guardian Patrol. They enforce the Islamic dress code. They arrest, judge and punish. A 22 year old girl, Mahsa Amini was beaten to death because of the way she wore her hijab.

Don't trust you tube.

I know a lot of Iranians. I worked for an Iranian law firm in London. The former religion of Iran was Zororastian. Many today are hidden Zororastians since open worship is a death sentence.

Under the Shah women had equality. They could wear what they liked, they drove. Open homosexuality was not against any law.

In 1981 Iran created a religious police force called The Guardian Patrol. They enforce the Islamic dress code. They arrest, judge and punish. A 22 year old girl, Mahsa Amini was beaten to death because of the way she wore her hijab.

Don't trust you tube.
Apparently, Franklin hasn't watched any news coming out of that hell hole over the past couple of years. Amazing to be that clueless of reality. Yo! Frankie! They've been BUTCHERING women and girls for a simple protest against wearing the head coverings. Those images MIGHT be real but if they are, those are like your Democrat brethren. They're a special, protected class.

Apparently, Franklin hasn't watched any news coming out of that hell hole over the past couple of years. Amazing to be that clueless of reality. Yo! Frankie! They've been BUTCHERING women and girls for a simple protest against wearing the head coverings. Those images MIGHT be real but if they are, those are like your Democrat brethren. They're a special, protected class.
They might not be Iran at all. Los Angeles has a huge Iranian district. Westwood and Wilshire is called Persian Square. The one thing I can say about Iranians who live in LA, they love their dogs. Muslims hate dogs. These expats have four at a minimum. There are vets and groomers on every block.

This was an incredible video to watch. It really was an inspiring video. Think of all of the degeneration we have in America, men go into women’s bathrooms, trans surgeries for children. Do you think that they’re going to do that in Iran?

I was under the assumption that women in Iran, dressed very conservatively. And some do which is very honorable. I have a friend from Iraq, and it was always a country I admired because of its own history, the history of Babylon, and in the 1980s America helped Iraq fight Iran. For Many it was a battle between a secular country in Iraq and a religious fundamental country in Iran.

But looking at this video, you can see the beauty of the Persian people. Their culture, their history, which is thousands of years old is shown right in this video like perhaps it was during the times of the Shah.

It seems like the Iranian people are largely not “ fundamentalist” if you will. We can only hope that America and Iran works out some kind of a deal
both countries can improve on whatever problems they have. Because what we see above is beautiful and it is the type of thing that would make people want to visit somewhere like Tehran.

It’s safe to say that Iran is not the same Iran, as it was in the 1980s during the Iran Iraq war. Somethings going on here in this country and it is remarkable. Apparently there is a law in Iran were women do have to cover their hair but tons and tons of them simply don’t do it and nobody says anything about it.

its not that way frank.....this is from a tour place if you are going to Iran....

Perhaps the most visible mark of Iran's Islamic leanings is the conservative dress expected of its citizens. Although normal, Western style clothing is acceptable in private homes, when in public women are required to cover everything but their face, hands and feet.

Yet, when it comes to "palestine" you seem to be very much on the side of the oppressive Islamist regimes: Gaza or Ramallah.

Iran, once upon a time, was considered to be a little Europe in the middle east.

But the shaw pushed to the culture too much too fast and the clerics had a field day pushing their morality.

Today, many people in Iran want to return to a more European lifestyle but are afraid to speak out. They still watch western television...the Radical Muslims are in control...they have the bully pulpit and the propaganda.

One day these militants are going to get tossed from office. But only if we all survive.

Iran, once upon a time, was considered to be a little Europe in the middle east.

But the shaw pushed to the culture too much too fast and the clerics had a field day pushing their morality.

Today, many people in Iran want to return to a more European lifestyle but are afraid to speak out. They still watch western television...the Radical Muslims are in control...they have the bully pulpit and the propaganda.

One day these militants are going to get tossed from office. But only if we all survive.
Carter has large part in fault.

Don't trust you tube.

The US and Britain created the Savak in 1953.

Carter has large part in fault.
Actually it was before Carter that much of this went down...it was before the Carter Admin that the Militants began their propaganda war...it was during the Carter Admin that the militants seized our Embassy and held the employees hostage...one of the militants holding our people hostage is their current President.

Back when Johnson was president was when things there began to go South. Then with Nixon and Agnew and Ford they all were too busy with politics at home to really focus on foreign policy. Nixon started to work on foreign policy but then Agnew's disaster with cheating on his income taxes came to light and cut all that short. Nixon himself had to run for cover as his campaign to get elected was scrutinized. There also was the disaster of the Vietnam War just ending too. Our military was in horrible shape at this time. Over 60% of our air force was really in Vietnam....we didn't have good equipment, manpower, or readiness to do anything for or to anyone.

And we were so very lucky....

When Russia invaded Afghanistan during Carter's presidency we knew what they were after and wanted to stop Russia but couldn't. Carter almost (had the football in his hands) pushed the big Nuke button to stop the invasion...because we had no military to send...no boats or planes or tanks for the few when they got there either.
That was when the People finally had enough and elected Reagan...who had good and bad ideas. Rebuilt the MIC. Started the "Star Wars" defense program and sent Russia into oblivion with the collapse of the Soviet Union.

With all this going on the only thing in the Middle East we paid attention to was Momar Khadafi and blowing up his oil refineries. Bailing out Iran from their own militant Muslim government was last on the list.
All the infighting at home in the USA over South America and basically "Gotcha" games by our politicians made us ignore the whopping huge problems in the world that were growing exponentially and onto our front yard.

Now the problems need two pounds of cure. When an ounce of prevention could have fixed this decades ago.

See a lot of families in this mall in Tehran. It looks incredible. Beautiful people. Big families. Lots of love. Looks like very nice architecture. Now you look at some of the places in America. It’s filth and degradation.

It was very random, but I came across the video above. It was eye-opening. ..,seems like five years ago Everything was different people in Iran dressed much more conservatively. I don’t know how to explain this. This is all very new to me.

Yes we still have good areas in America. But lots and lots of young people are not getting married, tons of young men have no interest in finding a girlfriend. Not to mention the crime wave across America, people going into malls in flash mobs robbing and Looting, looks like that kind of thing doesn’t exist as a normal day-to-day problem in Tehran

It seems like what’s going on in Tehran is something like we saw in America perhaps in the 1950s or 1960s.

Another 1950s reference. Don't assume they were any kind of great ti.es because for a large percentage was a slog. People smoked like crazy and drank like fish just to tolerate it.

Another 1950s reference. Don't assume they were any kind of great ti.es because for a large percentage was a slog. People smoked like crazy and drank like fish just to tolerate it.
1699881756991.jpeg

Amazing how a conflict can bring out all of the terrorist sympathizers that were lurking around here.

Hey brother. Did I say anything about the Iranian government.

A protected class in Iran? No, this is remarkable stuff. It’s people from all walks of life. There are women all throughout the country who are not wearing that hijab , and our dressing in a very beautiful fashion.

And there’s nothing wrong with a woman covering her hair, any honorable Christian would respect that, only a pig of a man would disrespect it.

Are you going to comment about men going into women’s bathrooms in America or the crime waves? We see in this country that other countries don’t have.

Again look at all of those beautiful pictures from Iran. It’s not the same country It was five years ago. I did not know that until I saw the video above which apparently you did not watch

I’m a cultured person. And to be in respect of things like Arab culture, Persian culture it’s a beautiful thing. Rather than just I suppose going to McDonald’s every day like some Americans doing doing nothing with their lives, doing drugs, all the time, sitting in a box all day doing nothing.

There is a movement among many American people to respect our country’s history and pay homage to the past, and to the great histories of the world

Last edited:

Don't trust you tube.
It seems like after that case you brought up that women all across Iran stopped wearing the hijab

Some cover their hair and again for any Christian who looks at that that’s very honorable

I’m very impressed with what I have seen from Iran. It was really an awakening experience.

The Police IN Iran will beat you to a bloody pulp and they will have to scoop up your brains in a shoe box, if you try to do what mobs do here in the U.S. Here we have had Liberal politicians excusing violence, excusing stealing , pushing for no arrests for non violent crimes, pushing for release with no bail.
What would you expect?

Forum List

Back