Major Fl. children's hospital now refuses all unvaccinated kids in draconian letter

And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

And some not so dangerous. Chicken Pox is a good example of vaccination against what is really a nuisance disease 99% of the time.
And why give newborns shots for Hepatitis? Vitamin K isn't needed either for brain bleed in the babies if the blood supply in the cord is left for the baby gets it instead of clipping the cord before the baby gets all it blood supply. They rob the babies of the blood by getting in a hurry and then the babies would get brain bleeds so they invented vitamin K to offset what they denied the baby from the get go.

BS------intraventicular bleed-----especially in preemies cannot be
prevented by delayed cord cutting---------AND-----the fact is that the cord blood is allowed to drain back into the baby at a normal birth
I didn't mention preemies now did I. You get very disingenuous when caught in your bullshit don't you.

how many intraventricular hemorrhages have you encountered?
Not all are preemies------preemies are just MORE VULNERABLE----
---Vitamin K helps prevent that NITEMARE-------a few cc's of cord blood will not do it

How much blood and stem cells does a typical umbilical cord hold?

The median size of cord blood collections in family banks is 60mL or 2 ounces. That small volume of blood corresponds to 470 million Total Nucleated Cells (TNC) or 1.8 million cells that test positive for the stem cell marker CD34. CD34 is predominantly regarded as a marker of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) and hematopoietic progenitor cells. However, CD34 is now also established as a marker of several other nonhematopoietic cell types, including vascular endothelial progenitors and embryonic fibroblasts.

What is vascular endothelial function?

The endothelium is a thin membrane that lines the inside of the heart and blood vessels. Endothelial cells release substances that control vascular relaxation and contraction as well as enzymes that control blood clotting, immune function and platelet (a colorless substance in the blood) adhesion.

Major Fl. Children's Hospital Now Refuses All Unvaccinated Kids in Draconian Letter

A new image of a letter allegedly posted at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida is now creating a stir. In the letter, the hospital puts forth a new policy that it’s Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine clinic will no longer see unvaccinated children. This includes children with religious exemptions or on “alternative vaccine schedules.”

unnamed.jpg

--------------------------

Pro Vax if you only knew what pathetic idiots are you, and the bs you are sold. Dr.'s are trained to think as you do then once their logic light clicks on and Docs. begin to research outside of their own thoughts on these vaccines they get a real eye opener and try to warn their sheep, but sheep never listen because BIG PHARMAMR keeps yah dumb enough to make them rich off the backs of your kids and their health as well as yours.
The science haters strike again. It should be child abuse. I wouldn't want any of those kids near any of my family members.

And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

And some not so dangerous. Chicken Pox is a good example of vaccination against what is really a nuisance disease 99% of the time.
And why give newborns shots for Hepatitis? Vitamin K isn't needed either for brain bleed in the babies if the blood supply in the cord is left for the baby gets it instead of clipping the cord before the baby gets all it blood supply. They rob the babies of the blood by getting in a hurry and then the babies would get brain bleeds so they invented vitamin K to offset what they denied the baby from the get go.

prevented by delayed cord cutting---------AND-----the fact is that the cord blood is allowed to drain back into the baby at a normal birth
I didn't mention preemies now did I. You get very disingenuous when caught in your bullshit don't you.

---Vitamin K helps prevent that NITEMARE-------a few cc's of cord blood will not do it

While this injection itself may be inappropriate for reasons I will cover in detail, vitamin K is absolutely necessary for your newborn. However, there are safer and non-invasive ways to normalize your baby's vitamin K levels that don't require a potentially damaging injection.

The High Risks of Vitamin K Shot for Your Newborn Baby

The inserts of these vaccines K included will tell you . MAY CAUSE DEATH........

It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.

The biggest logic babies sure in the hell didn't need a Vitaman k shot centuries before vaccines even existed and imagine that humanity is still here today without one.

Major Fl. Children's Hospital Now Refuses All Unvaccinated Kids in Draconian Letter

A new image of a letter allegedly posted at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida is now creating a stir. In the letter, the hospital puts forth a new policy that it’s Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine clinic will no longer see unvaccinated children. This includes children with religious exemptions or on “alternative vaccine schedules.”

unnamed.jpg

Pro Vax if you only knew what pathetic idiots are you, and the bs you are sold. Dr.'s are trained to think as you do then once their logic light clicks on and Docs. begin to research outside of their own thoughts on these vaccines they get a real eye opener and try to warn their sheep, but sheep never listen because BIG PHARMAMR keeps yah dumb enough to make them rich off the backs of your kids and their health as well as yours.
This is a conservative move. It is a conservative state.

I'm old enough to remember when idiots thought adding fluoride to water was a communist plot. Those idiots we're Conservatives too.

Is there no science Conservative trust? Flat Earthers unite! There's a political ideology ready to welcome you home!
Fluoride is poison... And it has no redeeming qualities

While this injection itself may be inappropriate for reasons I will cover in detail, vitamin K is absolutely necessary for your newborn. However, there are safer and non-invasive ways to normalize your baby's vitamin K levels that don't require a potentially damaging injection.

The inserts of these vaccines K included will tell you . MAY CAUSE DEATH........

It is not known whether this medicine will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.

The biggest logic babies sure in the hell didn't need a Vitaman k shot centuries before vaccines even existed and imagine that humanity is still here today without one.

BS-----there are hazards associated with breastfeeding too----more prevalent. There are hazards associated with the travel of a newborn back home at age three or four days----more prevalent. There are hazards associated with having a four year old sibling in the house---more prevalent--------and GET RID OF THAT CHRISTMAS POINTSETTA------those pretty green leaves are POISONOUS

unnamed.jpg

This is a conservative move. It is a conservative state.
Irrelevant
Forcing anyone to take vaccines this fucked up no matter which way you look at it

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

I think it's silly parents do not vaccinate their children

I agree----but refusal is held up as a "RIGHT" ----in fact it is---for
a whole bunch of complicated reasons ---a PUBLIC HEALTH
HAZARD. I support mandatory vaccination
So you support fascism. That's good to know.
Freedom does not mean the ability to cause epidemics.
Millions of people get no benefit from vaccines so why should they have them?

unnamed.jpg

The science haters strike again. It should be child abuse. I wouldn't want any of those kids near any of my family members.
No one should be forced to put poison in their body

The median size of cord blood collections in family banks is 60mL or 2 ounces. That small volume of blood corresponds to 470 million Total Nucleated Cells (TNC) or 1.8 million cells that test positive for the stem cell marker CD34. CD34 is predominantly regarded as a marker of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) and hematopoietic progenitor cells. However, CD34 is now also established as a marker of several other nonhematopoietic cell types, including vascular endothelial progenitors and embryonic fibroblasts.

The endothelium is a thin membrane that lines the inside of the heart and blood vessels. Endothelial cells release substances that control vascular relaxation and contraction as well as enzymes that control blood clotting, immune function and platelet (a colorless substance in the blood) adhesion.

so?-------you simply described the ENDOTHELIUM-----the baby got his own. Did you skip embryology in your 8th grade general science class?-----remember? endothelium, mesothelium, exothelium-----it's what the baby is MADE OF

I'm old enough to remember when idiots thought adding fluoride to water was a communist plot. Those idiots we're Conservatives too.

Is there no science Conservative trust? Flat Earthers unite! There's a political ideology ready to welcome you home!

No redeeming qualities? So it doesn't strengthen tooth enamel or help prevent cavities?

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

You need a good dose of polio!

unnamed.jpg

No one should be forced to put poison in their body
Sorry but republicans should be!

No redeeming qualities? So it doesn't strengthen tooth enamel or help prevent cavities?

You need a good dose of polio!
Lol
I’ll Take my chances

BS-----there are hazards associated with breastfeeding too----more prevalent. There are hazards associated with the travel of a newborn back home at age three or four days----more prevalent. There are hazards associated with having a four year old sibling in the house---more prevalent--------and GET RID OF THAT CHRISTMAS POINTSETTA------those pretty green leaves are POISONOUS

Sold bs, spew bs you don't know what you don't know neither do those who taught you, and those who think they know it all when proof is in the gawd dam INSERTS telling assholes of society EXACTLY WHAT THESE VACCINES WILL DO..

ASSHOLES REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT UNTIL THE LIGHTS IN THEIR KIDS GO OUT... Suddenly it's real how vaccines are causing more bs than most sheep want to face.

so?-------you simply described the ENDOTHELIUM-----the baby got his own. Did you skip embryology in your 8th grade general science class?-----remember? endothelium, mesothelium, exothelium-----it's what the baby is MADE OF
The site I gave you in the last post is written by DOCTORS they would know more than those of you who " ask your dr." and that's end of story........

This site shows millions of parents who GAVE THEIR KIDS VACCINES AND THEY JUST LOVED THEIR VACCINES LIKE ALL THE OTHER MISINFORMED DUMBASSES.
Vaxxed-Worldwide-250-1200.jpg

In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency’s 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism.

The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker records the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provides the confidential data destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC.

Dr. Hooker enlists the help of Dr. Andrew Wakefield, the British gastroenterologist falsely accused of starting the anti-vax movement when he first reported in 1998 that the MMR vaccine may cause autism. In his ongoing effort to advocate for children’s health, Wakefield directs this documentary examining the evidence behind an appalling cover-up committed by the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens.

Interviews with pharmaceutical insiders, doctors, politicians, and parents of vaccine-injured children reveal an alarming deception that has contributed to the skyrocketing increase of autism and potentially the most catastrophic epidemic of our lifetime.

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe Official Website

Snopes can always make you feel better by using them as the truth bible they never lie LOL

Do you understand that pointing out negative effects of a substance does not answer the question of whether the substance has any positive effects?

Forum List

Back