Major Fl. children's hospital now refuses all unvaccinated kids in draconian letter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Major Fl. Children's Hospital Now Refuses All Unvaccinated Kids in Draconian Letter

A new image of a letter allegedly posted at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida is now creating a stir. In the letter, the hospital puts forth a new policy that it’s Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine clinic will no longer see unvaccinated children. This includes children with religious exemptions or on “alternative vaccine schedules.”

unnamed.jpg

--------------------------

Pro Vax if you only knew what pathetic idiots are you, and the bs you are sold. Dr.'s are trained to think as you do then once their logic light clicks on and Docs. begin to research outside of their own thoughts on these vaccines they get a real eye opener and try to warn their sheep, but sheep never listen because BIG PHARMAMR keeps yah dumb enough to make them rich off the backs of your kids and their health as well as yours.

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

I think it's silly parents do not vaccinate their children

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

I agree----but refusal is held up as a "RIGHT" ----in fact it is---for
a whole bunch of complicated reasons ---a PUBLIC HEALTH
HAZARD. I support mandatory vaccination

• Banned
With shit like this you could't pay me to take these fkrs and their vaccines.

Human Subjects To Be Used In Cancer Vaccine Experiments
A new cancer vaccine will now use humans for testing, according to Hashem Al-Ghaili. The creator of the vaccine, Idit Sagiv-Barfi, PhD, claims the new cancer vaccine will “seek, destroy, and remember” cancer tumors. As it…

• Banned
all one has to do is READ THE RESEARCH not what CNN, MSN, or your Local leftist dumbass Dr. tells you .

Former Merck Vaccine Pioneer Claims ‘Cancer Causing Monkey Virus’ Added To Formulas

From Youtube: In this interview Dr. Maurice Hilleman reveals some astounding revelations. He admits that Merck drug company vaccines (Polio) had been deliberately contaminated with SV40, a cancer-causing monkey virus from 1953 – 63. What…

Never understood the petrified fear of unvaxed kids...If your kids are vaxed and reputedly immune, what's to be afraid of?

It says right in the letter: "...child who may be too young to be vaccinated or who is immune compromised."

I'm curious as to whether this letter is real and, if so, if it includes more than one clinic. It strikes me as suspect. :dunno:

I'm old enough to remember when idiots thought adding fluoride to water was a communist plot. Those idiots we're Conservatives too.

Is there no science Conservative trust? Flat Earthers unite! There's a political ideology ready to welcome you home!

Insanity has hit as the spirit of the Nazi Fascist return. How many ever heard of Aurora College in Austria? How about Aurora Fine Chemical? I tracked all this years ago after night visions. Aurora College was the SS college. It used to proudly display its founders and one could easily track it all down. I had months and months of the search saved in a yahoo account and then I didn't log in for six months and yahoo deleted my account. How many people have been pushing for population control and still are that are involved in the vax scams?

This woman fifty years old died two days after complaining about the flu shot she was compelled to take. She took the shots for she would not lose her job. She could have told them to GFY but she didn't. Her desperation to have that job allowed her to go against what she knew better than to do. Her account is still up on Facebook with the Oct 21, 2018 post and there are several websites about her funeral. Every day I get a new photo and story about someone who lost their precious baby/child to vaccines.

This poisoning of water, medicine and food will continue because people are too fearful to tell the abusers and those who are clueless because they want the money, 'take a hike and jump off a cliff but don't think for a moment will go there with you'.

Denise Mullen.PNG

With shit like this you could't pay me to take these fkrs and their vaccines.

Human Subjects To Be Used In Cancer Vaccine Experiments
A new cancer vaccine will now use humans for testing, according to Hashem Al-Ghaili. The creator of the vaccine, Idit Sagiv-Barfi, PhD, claims the new cancer vaccine will “seek, destroy, and remember” cancer tumors. As it…

you are engaging in backward thinking. I am fascinated to know the
meaning of the name AL GHAILI------ I never heard of any place
called GHAIL or whatevah. So far I find no protocol for the
EXPERIMENT------but the science is intriguing and-----well----actually real. There is actually a person named IDIT.....BARFI ???

I'm old enough to remember when idiots thought adding fluoride to water was a communist plot. Those idiots we're Conservatives too.

Is there no science Conservative trust? Flat Earthers unite! There's a political ideology ready to welcome you home!

because of them------I had lots of dental cavities. My home state
STILL does not flouridate

So you support fascism. That's good to know.

I also support LEGAL PLUMBING------both vaccination and
LEGAL TOILETS constitute a PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUE

Freedom does not mean the ability to cause epidemics.

I also support a general ban on "PIT BULLS" as pets in my
neighborhood

The perfect law of Liberty which we are guaranteed by LAW does not give anyone the right to put toxins into another persons body or their child's. I have never had a vaccine and wish I had never allowed my children to be vaccinated but at the very least they only had to have a few vaccinations back then and those were not nearly as deadly as some of the crap they are making today that they are calling medicine; which is nothing more than money grabbing and eugenics all in one.

Proper plumbing did away with the spread of diseases and it keeps your shit from invading someone else's property and their shit. Vaccines are damaging people right and left and leaving more dead in their wake than diseases have for nearly a hundred years and possibly longer than that.

Proper plumbing did away with the spread of diseases and it keeps your shit from invading someone else's property and their shit. Vaccines are damaging people right and left and leaving more dead in their wake than diseases have for nearly a hundred years and possibly longer than that.

you would be amazed at the PLETHORA of illegal toilets in cities that harbor homeless people and----SQUATTERS. As to "leaving more
dead" due to vaccination------you are reading fake news

The perfect law of Liberty which we are guaranteed by LAW does not give anyone the right to put toxins into another persons body or their child's. I have never had a vaccine and wish I had never allowed my children to be vaccinated but at the very least they only had to have a few vaccinations back then and those were not nearly as deadly as some of the crap they are making today that they are calling medicine; which is nothing more than money grabbing and eugenics all in one.
"Toxins" that prevent polio and rubella and mumps.

Your innate ignorance and fear allow you to call vaccines toxic. But those fears and that ignorance does not give you the freedom to spread both the diseases and the ignorance. Feel free to endanger your own, but never everyone else.

Forum List

Back