Major Fl. children's hospital now refuses all unvaccinated kids in draconian letter

[QUOTE="irosie91, post: 21225668, member: 38243”]I support mandatory vaccination

Does that include vaccines against lead and copper poisoning for the people trying to force the vaccines onto others? I only ask because most of the anti-vaccines folks I know are also gun owners.[/QUOTE]
Being an anti-vaccination kookburger strikes me as conclusive evidence of mental illness, and therefore reasonable grounds to have the person detained until he or she can be evaluated by a qualified mental health professional.

Freedom does not mean the ability to cause epidemics.

Technically they would only be spreading said disease, not causing it.
Technically a disease that is spreading is an epidemic.

The term is usually only used for novel and/or dangerous diseases not endemic to an area.

One doesn't call cold season an "epidemic"
And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

And some not so dangerous. Chicken Pox is a good example of vaccination against what is really a nuisance disease 99% of the time.
The big problem with the vaccine is that is is not that effective. (Per my doctor, it is ~70% effective.) The concern being that someone could be vaccinated, then get chicken pox as an adult...when it can be fatal! (My grandmother never had chicken pox, and her doctor told her that getting it as an adult could kill her.)

Technically they would only be spreading said disease, not causing it.
Technically a disease that is spreading is an epidemic.

The term is usually only used for novel and/or dangerous diseases not endemic to an area.

One doesn't call cold season an "epidemic"
And we vaccinate against dangerous diseases.

And some not so dangerous. Chicken Pox is a good example of vaccination against what is really a nuisance disease 99% of the time.
The big problem with the vaccine is that is is not that effective. (Per my doctor, it is ~70% effective.) The concern being that someone could be vaccinated, then get chicken pox as an adult...when it can be fatal! (My grandmother never had chicken pox, and her doctor told her that getting it as an adult could kill her.)

A lot of people who never had it actually did have it, but were asymptomatic.

My dad never had it as a kid supposedly, and he didn't catch it when all three of us got it as kids.

Major Fl. Children's Hospital Now Refuses All Unvaccinated Kids in Draconian Letter

A new image of a letter allegedly posted at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida is now creating a stir. In the letter, the hospital puts forth a new policy that it’s Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine clinic will no longer see unvaccinated children. This includes children with religious exemptions or on “alternative vaccine schedules.”

unnamed.jpg

--------------------------

Pro Vax if you only knew what pathetic idiots are you, and the bs you are sold. Dr.'s are trained to think as you do then once their logic light clicks on and Docs. begin to research outside of their own thoughts on these vaccines they get a real eye opener and try to warn their sheep, but sheep never listen because BIG PHARMAMR keeps yah dumb enough to make them rich off the backs of your kids and their health as well as yours.
This is a conservative move. It is a conservative state.
Irrelevant
Forcing anyone to take vaccines this fucked up no matter which way you look at it
A research hospital can research why that may be the case.

Ours are vaccinated and I have no fear of un-vaccinated kids ...it's why ares are vaccinated duh

I think it's silly parents do not vaccinate their children

I agree----but refusal is held up as a "RIGHT" ----in fact it is---for
a whole bunch of complicated reasons ---a PUBLIC HEALTH
HAZARD. I support mandatory vaccination
So you support fascism. That's good to know.
Freedom does not mean the ability to cause epidemics.
Millions of people get no benefit from vaccines so why should they have them?
That is what Research hospitals can tell us.

Major Fl. Children's Hospital Now Refuses All Unvaccinated Kids in Draconian Letter

A new image of a letter allegedly posted at John Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in Florida is now creating a stir. In the letter, the hospital puts forth a new policy that it’s Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine clinic will no longer see unvaccinated children. This includes children with religious exemptions or on “alternative vaccine schedules.”

unnamed.jpg

--------------------------

Pro Vax if you only knew what pathetic idiots are you, and the bs you are sold. Dr.'s are trained to think as you do then once their logic light clicks on and Docs. begin to research outside of their own thoughts on these vaccines they get a real eye opener and try to warn their sheep, but sheep never listen because BIG PHARMAMR keeps yah dumb enough to make them rich off the backs of your kids and their health as well as yours.
Never got kicked out of a practice for not vaccinating my kids but we left one voluntarily because the annoying doctor wouldn't take no for answer after being told that several times.

When I was at hospital after the illegal hit my car,nurse wanted to know if I had my flu shot I said not only no but HELL NO! I do NOT get shots...I have been healthy most of my life except for simple cold or cough here and there and my wife and kids are the same. No damn way I am screwing our bodies up with poison they put in vaccines.

Forum List

Back