MAJOR AIRLINES refuse to carry immigrant kids away from families

Airlines ask the government not to fly separated children on their planes

"It's unfortunate that American, United, and Frontier Airlines no longer want to partner with the brave men and women of DHS to protect the traveling public, combat human trafficking, and to swiftly reunite unaccompanied illegal immigrant children with their families," Houlton's statement reads.

I thought that the GOP was firmly behind the doctrine that businesses have the cherished right to serve or sell to whomever they want to and that it was their right to refuse service to anyone. Guess that depends on what is politically expedient at the time.

"It's unfortunate that American, United, and Frontier Airlines no longer want to partner with the brave men and women of DHS to protect the traveling public, combat human trafficking, and to swiftly reunite unaccompanied illegal immigrant children with their families," Houlton's statement reads.
How in the hell did these girls' parents end up in New York???

Thank you American and United Airlines! We must not help these monsters.

Bet you would have never said that when Obama was president.

NEWS IMMIGRATION

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It
May 8, 2018, 6:16pm Tina Vasquez

A program that detains male Mexican migrants near the border and repatriates them far from their area of origin ramped up under the Obama administration—and often led to family separation.

Before Jeff Sessions Separated Immigrant Families, Obama Did It - Rewire.News

So you want this wholesale and right now? When we find out that there are monsters, we deal with them. Obama is no longer POTUS. The orange whore is, and he is now responsible, along with that pig that he calls his vice president.

Csrgo planes will do.

Do you have a heart? These are children, not boxes.

Tell that to their parents.

The same kinds of parents who have routinely abandoned kids in the desert to die (which they do regularly).

You cannot punish children for their parent's actions. Yes there parentsay be wrong. But it's also wrong to punish children for their parent's behavior.

Please show me where that is codified in law.

So the story goes, American Airlines was transporting several (girls) under the DHS umbrella to NY CITY to be put in foster care. DHS LIED to American Airlines about who the group of girls were. Said they were a soccer team. An airline stewardess talked to the girls and either she had an inkling or they just happened to tell her and she notified American as to who/what these kids were. I have no idea how many times this happened. This was story relayed on MSNBC an hour ago.

AMERICAN, United as well as 2 more have refused to carry these klds. DHS was bad mouthing them according to a memo read on air.

IS THIS WHERE ALL THE GIRLS ARE? Shipped off and away??

American, Frontier and United airlines refuse to transport immigrant children separated from parents for government
Airlines refuse to fly immigrant children separated from parents

Author: Bart Jansen, USA TODAY
Published: 2:10 PM EDT June 20, 2018
Updated: 3:23 PM EDT June 20, 2018

American, Frontier and United airlines are refusing to fly immigrant children separated from their parents for the federal government, the latest resistance to the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy for undocumented border crossings.

All three airlines said they had no evidence that they have transported children under the policy yet. But they each said the policy runs counter to their corporate goals of connecting people.

“Based on our serious concerns about this policy and how it’s in deep conflict with our company’s values, we have contacted federal officials to inform them that they should not transport immigrant children on United aircraft who have been separated from their parents,” United CEO Oscar Munoz said. “This policy and its impact on thousands of children is in deep conflict with that mission and we want no part of it.”

View image on Twitter

United Airlines

✔@united

www.wfaa.com/article/news/nation-now/american-frontier-and-united-airlines-refuse-to-transport-immigrant-children-separated-from-parents-for-government/465-32957749-b771-4ff7-a5d1-89d7492d8481

I guess they will be bused now. How nice of repressives.

Csrgo planes will do.

The same kinds of parents who have routinely abandoned kids in the desert to die (which they do regularly).

You cannot punish children for their parent's actions. Yes there parentsay be wrong. But it's also wrong to punish children for their parent's behavior.

What do you want to do with the kids then? Put them in jail with their parents? Then you’d scream like banshees about that.

So make them walk, and remind them it's Democrats and fake 'progressives' who forced that on them, those clowns swarming around getting their pics taken with them, and then racing off to fine restaurants and patting each other on the backs over filet mignon and $100 glasses of wine over how 'they made Trump look bad'.

Csrgo planes will do.

Of course I have a heart. I kerp it in a jar on my dresser.

If the airlines won't take them and I doubt this is true anyway. Then ship them in cargo planes. Being children is nothing special.

So how would you feel someone flew your kids on a cargo plane?

I've flown in cargo planes with kids and their families dozens of times. they're fine. No surprise you Democrats have never taken part in any real refugee operations , since no Democrats fund any and it is mostly churches funding and operating such programs, and Obama tried to kill them off.

Csrgo planes will do.

What do you want to do with the kids then? Put them in jail with their parents? Then you’d scream like banshees about that.

Well, we know for sure Nia and the rest of the mob of fake whiners aren't going to do anything to help them. what they want is what the Islamic terrorists give them, lots of pics of dead children they can take pictures of and masturbate over. None of them want any real solution to the problem, that's not the point of their fake news agenda.

Forum List

Back