Maine Gov. Paul LePage says he's considering resigning

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This rightwing kook governor is flushing himself. A t-rump supporter

Maine Gov. Paul LePage said Tuesday he is considering resigning following the release of a profanity-laced voicemail he left for a state representative last week.

LePage said he is "looking at all options" during an interview with the talk radio station WVOM in Bangor.
"I am looking at all options. I think some things I've been asked to do are beyond my ability. I'm not going to say that I'm not going to finish it. I'm not saying that I am going to finish it," LePage told the radio station. "If I've lost my ability to help Maine people, maybe it's time to move on."
Maine Gov. Paul LePage tells radio station he's considering resigning - CNNPolitics.com

• Banned
Paul LePage, Besieged Maine Governor, Hints at Resignation

Personification of the bitter old bloated pasty face

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/31/us/paul-lepage-maine-governor.html

568fd4cf1a00003f0059421c.jpeg

Last edited:
This rightwing kook governor is flushing himself. A t-rump supporter

Maine Gov. Paul LePage said Tuesday he is considering resigning following the release of a profanity-laced voicemail he left for a state representative last week.

LePage said he is "looking at all options" during an interview with the talk radio station WVOM in Bangor.
"I am looking at all options. I think some things I've been asked to do are beyond my ability. I'm not going to say that I'm not going to finish it. I'm not saying that I am going to finish it," LePage told the radio station. "If I've lost my ability to help Maine people, maybe it's time to move on."
Maine Gov. Paul LePage tells radio station he's considering resigning - CNNPolitics.com
False rumor. He's not. He clarified.

Forum List

Back