4 year old boy thrown from bridge

I don't mind strict or even rough treatment (within limits of course) of children to harden them up a bit but this was careless and endangered the life of the boy.

That is seriously fucked up.

My understanding is the man who actually threw the child off, had just met the mother that day.
They both need to be arrested and both charged with child endangerment.

So many of these white people are just animals. I'm so glad most of them join the GOP. Maybe they thought the kid was gay and where hoping to scare it out of him.

It's the kind of thing right wingers do.

So many of these white people are just animals. I'm so glad most of them join the GOP. Maybe they thought the kid was gay and where hoping to scare it out of him.

What does race have to do with it?

I don't mind strict or even rough treatment (within limits of course) of children to harden them up a bit but this was careless and endangered the life of the boy.

Hopefully yes this woman will get charged, this isn't what a responsible parent does.

That's real women for you :rolleyes-41:

:spinner:

america needs a "real woman" like you to tell us about women and feminists.

Hush your mouth Fentun Dum, or better still go and gargle your last clients deposit is still in it.

413pVCBU39L.jpg

"It's the kind of thing right wingers do."

As opposed to Left Wingers who just promote as many women as possible having their baby murdered in the womb and then Planned Parenthood can then get the aborted baby body parts to sell to the highest bidders.

Take note that a stupid Leftist (RDEAN) was the first to introduce race into this topic. Democrats are the party of racism.

We have given women James Bond status in this country. We have bestowed upon them a license to kill. We attempt to justify our depravity by placing age limits upon the victims of their murders in order to make ourselves feel better. Dead is dead whether in the womb or at four years of age.

Forum List

Back