Foreign models say they worked illegally through Trump's agency: report

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
lololololololololol

"Foreign models came to the United States and worked illegally through the modeling agency owned by Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump according to a new report.

Three foreign models
told Mother Jones that they came to the U.S. and worked with Trump Model Management on tourist visas and not on a special visa that would allow them to work legally.
Rachel Blais, one of the models, told Mother Jones that she began working for Trump Model Management, the New York-based agency, in March 2004. According to financial documents and a
letter from an immigration attorney cited in the report, the Canadian did not secure a work visa until six months later. In those months, she appeared as a model on episodes of Trump’s reality show "The Apprentice."

Two other models, who are identified only by pseudonyms in the report, said they never received work visas through the billionaire businessman's agency; one said she worked in New York for three months for Trump’s agency in 2009."

*more at link*

Foreign models say they worked illegally through Trump's agency: report

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.

Tourists are not allowed to have their pictures taken or being on a show without government approval? That's a new one. So, when models go to a photo shoot to foreign countries or foreign models come here for a photo shoot they need work-visas? Enlighten me, if you would, I am not an immigration lawyer, obviously.

There's no honesty requirement for anyone in america any more, it simply doesn't matter. The entire thing is illusion.
That's what we call "projection" in these here parts.

Hon, Trump's a liar, Hilary's a liar, and everyone knows it and still plays along. Your entire political system and presidential campaigns are illusion. Projection? Perhaps you're just more comfortable clinging to your denial.

Gasp....but thousands upon thousands of illegals working in the US and the left doesn't bat an eye

seems that someone who has a lot to say about illegal immigrants taking jobs shouldn't hire models to work in this country illegally.

nor should he be off-shoring manufacturing jobs....but whatever

Tourists are not allowed to have their pictures taken or being on a show without government approval? That's a new one. So, when models go to a photo shoot to foreign countries or foreign models come here for a photo shoot they need work-visas? Enlighten me, if you would, I am not an immigration lawyer, obviously.

oh puleeze..... loony toon, they were hired as models

truth and you aren't very well acquainted.

seems that someone who has a lot to say about illegal immigrants taking jobs shouldn't hire models to work in this country illegally.

Seems that someone who claims to be a champion for women's rights shouldn't be taking millions and millions from the very countries where women are subjugated more brutally than anywhere else in the world.

oh puleeze..... loony toon, they were hired as models

truth and you aren't very well acquainted.
Well, "looney toon" is your answer.... not that it surprises me. That's the modus operandi of you clowns.

You are equating tourists legally entering the U.S. with illegal aliens... Hmmm makes sense? Nah... it doesn't add up.. nice try... try again.

Forum List

Back