Main stream Democrat myth is They have the support of minority voters- Dearborn shows otherwise

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

We can see in the video above that Christians and Muslims have opposed a radical left-wing agenda that is supported by Joe Biden. As we know the misogynist trans man Dylan Mulvaney was able to interview Joe Biden…. sparking a massive backlash among masses of Americans… Mulvaney supports the radical trans agenda being propagated to children in America. It’s not about accepting trans people their agenda is to show graphic sexual imagery to young boys and girls something that did not exist in America in the 20th or 21st century. To allow sex change operations for children without their parents consent is something that has nothing to do with democrat values of the 20th or most of the 21st century.

The pro LGBT propaganda in elementary schools depicts graphic sexual imagery between young boys ….it is something that is opposed by not only conservative Christians it is opposed by Christians of practically all stripes and Muslims practically of all stripes.

We hear this viewpoint that Democrats have the support of minorities and they certainly did for much of the 20th century and even 21st century until now.

This support of minorities in 2023 is something that the Democrats have miss calculated…. their trans agenda And clear support of for example showing graphic sexual LGBT images to children will backfire in the upcoming elections.

Last edited:
Muslims have a very strict moral code. Never think that because this code sometimes agrees with you that Muslims and Christians can successfully coexist. They can't. At times it may appear that they are happy neighbors, it's not true.

Muslims have a very strict moral code. Never think that because this code sometimes agrees with you that Muslims and Christians can successfully coexist. They can't. At times it may appear that they are happy neighbors, it's not true.
You’re wrong on this one friend

My sister is Muslim but that doesn’t matter. There were tons of liberal Muslims in Iraq or secular Muslims if you will in the 1980s.

We can see in the video above that Christians and Muslims have opposed a radical left-wing agenda that is supported by Joe Biden. As we know the misogynist trans man Dylan Mulvaney was able to interview Joe Biden…. sparking a massive backlash among masses of Americans… Mulvaney supports the radical trans agenda being propagated to children in America. It’s not about accepting trans people their agenda is to show graphic sexual imagery to young boys and girls something that did not exist in America in the 20th or 21st century. To allow sex change operations for children without their parents consent is something that has nothing to do with democrat values of the 20th or most of the 21st century.

The pro LGBT propaganda in elementary schools depicts graphic sexual imagery between young boys ….it is something that is opposed by not only conservative Christians it is opposed by Christians of practically all stripes and Muslims practically of all stripes.

We hear this viewpoint that Democrats have the support of minorities and they certainly did for much of the 20th century and even 21st century until now.

This support of minorities in 2023 is something that the Democrats have miss calculated…. their trans agenda And clear support of for example showing graphic sexual LGBT images to children will backfire in the upcoming elections.

We all have our myths, like the Republican one that the most dangerous places in America are Democratic-led cities, but when you take it to a county level and eliminate arbitrary population cut offs, red counties don’t do so well.

US Crime Rates by County

Last edited:

Islamists want to ban ALL beer. Strange bedfellows! :beer:

You’re wrong on this one friend

My sister is Muslim but that doesn’t matter. There were tons of liberal Muslims in Iraq or secular Muslims if you will in the 1980s.
Even the most secular Muslim wants you to be Muslim too. I lived among Muslims for years. I had a relationship with a Muslim man and I took instruction at the nearby mosque. I worked for a Muslim company with offices here and in Muslim London. Muslims really don't like living in a secular society but they will do it, until they can make it all Muslim.

Even the most secular Muslim wants you to be Muslim too. I lived among Muslims for years. I had a relationship with a Muslim man and I took instruction at the nearby mosque. I worked for a Muslim company with offices here and in Muslim London. Muslims really don't like living in a secular society but they will do it, until they can make it all Muslim.
I’ve had a number of Muslim co-workers and they were great. Islam, however, sucks.

we are the country with free speech so we can all have whatever opinion we want or any religion. And this is the case for example in Türkiye where there’s tons of atheists.

Oh you’re an English woman? That’s really cool I have a great deal of respect for Richard the Lionheart.

I understand sometime ago in London I don’t know if it’s the case now but there was some problems there with aggressive Muslims screaming at television cameras and badly misrepresenting Muslims. Is that still an issue? Because it doesn’t exist throughout much of the United States and frankly the world there are no more Muslim terror attacks. Who knows how all of that even started and who was behind it. Nobody ever hears about that anymore.

We still have the school shooting issues in America. And that is an issue that is due to depression in my opinion, drug usage and a lack of patriotism and or lack of Christianity in America that’s why that’s happening. A lot of those shooters are on drugs. It was the same thing with out a lot of those Al-Qaeda people they were on methamphetamine.

I am a Catholic are you religious are you an atheist now or perhaps a Christian?

We all have our opinions on these things and I respect Islam because it is a religion of the sword and it is a religion like with Christianity that has expanded through various methods mostly peaceful. But what I really like about Islam is because it is religion which teaches men and women to be dignified, to be strong to be able to fight for the poor people. So there it is. And it is the same with Christianity obviously there are differences between the two I have a great deal of respect for the Catholic knights of history.

I don't see why anyone who isn't a lawyer would like the Democrats lunacy. The American worker, families, religions and our rights and liberties suffer greatly because of Democrat ideals.

I am not an English woman. I am an American of what used to be America. I worked for a law firm with offices in Los Angeles, Tehran and London. I worked with these offices by telecommuting. I despise travel. I gathered quite an insight into Islam. I lived in .West Los Angeles in the Iranian district, near what is known as Persian Square.

Actually, even before that, I lived in a Muslim community. My law office became involved in helping abused women escape abusive homes in the middle east,, primarily Pakistan, and come to the US. For the most part, it's a major scam. Helping these women was sickening. I tried then gave up. The culture cannot be overcome.

I prefer to blame the ideology, not the people. Like a lot of people in weird cults, they were born into it and it’s all they know.
Is there a difference. This is what they are taught from birth. Everyone is born into Islam. Everyone is a Muslim. Allah is the only God. Mohammed is his prophet. Once a non Muslim refuses the true religion they aren't Christians, Hindus or Buddhists that believe differently,they are apostates and can be killed.

Is there a difference. This is what they are taught from birth. Everyone is born into Islam. Everyone is a Muslim. Allah is the only God. Mohammed is his prophet. Once a non Muslim refuses the true religion they aren't Christians, Hindus or Buddhists that believe differently,they are apostates and can be killed.
Only the most hardline adhere to it. Many don’t even know, since everything is in Arabic and the majority of Muslims don’t understand it. Treating them well will do more to open their eyes, since they’re told not expect any sort of kindness from non-Muslims. Young Muslims are leaving in droves and being accepted will do more to change hearts than travel bans and Koran burnings.

I agree with the thesis of the OP. Many traditional rank and file Dem voters are APPALLED at what they know now. They do not want homos in public education fondling their kids, and they know THE DEMOCRATS are sponsoring it.

RFKjr has the ability to reach into the minority Dem voting base. It will be interesting to see if RFK can get Dexter Scott King and others from the King family to endorse him, since MLK and RFK were both offed by the Mossad courtesy of Zionist Fascist Mass Murderer Lyndon Baines Johnson, hero of Biden Hillary and homO....

Only the most hardline adhere to it. Many don’t even know, since everything is in Arabic and the majority of Muslims don’t understand it. Treating them well will do more to open their eyes, since they’re told not expect any sort of kindness from non-Muslims. Young Muslims are leaving in droves and being accepted will do more to change hearts than travel bans and Koran burnings.
Young Muslims are just as hard line and in some cases worse than their grandparents. That's why they demand the call to prayer 5 times a day.

You tell yourself whatever makes you feel good

Forum List

Back