Magnum P.I. Gets Culturally Appropriated

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

Rush Hour--sucks, and gone

Lethal Weapon---tolerable, because of Wayans. The Gibson replacement sucks

any others?

A new "Rocketeer" movie is being made with a female lead. In the Star Wars franchise most of the heroes are female, black, or Latin American, and most of the Villains are white males.

Marvel Comics in general has exchanged their male heroes for new improved versions, which are female, or brown. If they're white males, they're gay.

The latest Ghost Busters movie was all women, the remake of the Wild Wild West sucked with Will Smith, the Broadway musical "Hamilton" sucked, the remake of Dr. Dolittle sucked, and this person is now TC, Thomas Magnum's friend who flies a helicopter...

leslie-jones-ghostbusters.jpg
Robin Hood is being remade. Jamie Foxx is Friar Tuck.

I see the "Thank You!", "Agree", "Funny", "Funny and agree!", "Winner", and "Informative" buttons below your post, but where the "STFU" button??

:lmao:
only available in the Flame Zone

recent 'remakes'?

McGyver--sucks

Rush Hour--sucks, and gone

Lethal Weapon---tolerable, because of Wayans. The Gibson replacement sucks

any others?

A new "Rocketeer" movie is being made with a female lead. In the Star Wars franchise most of the heroes are female, black, or Latin American, and most of the Villains are white males.

Marvel Comics in general has exchanged their male heroes for new improved versions, which are female, or brown. If they're white males, they're gay.

The latest Ghost Busters movie was all women, the remake of the Wild Wild West sucked with Will Smith, the Broadway musical "Hamilton" sucked, the remake of Dr. Dolittle sucked, and this person is now TC, Thomas Magnum's friend who flies a helicopter...

leslie-jones-ghostbusters.jpg
Robin Hood is being remade. Jamie Foxx is Friar Tuck.

I see the "Thank You!", "Agree", "Funny", "Funny and agree!", "Winner", and "Informative" buttons below your post, but where the "STFU" button??

:lmao:
only available in the Flame Zone

I knew that, it was a joke. :biggrin:

He's Mexican, he no mustache, and Higgins is a female.

"CBS had been looking to add a twist to the classic character played by Tom Selleck in the original series, which had been conceived as diverse in the reboot, with the network setting out to find a non-white actor for the role."

‘Magnum P.I.’: Jay Hernandez Cast As Thomas Magnum In CBS’ Reboot Pilot
Just dig out any 40 year old TV Guide and get the "new" TV shows today.

Hollywood is too high and being SJWs to be creative.

Forum List

Back