MAGA

If you wish to live in this country permanently, then you should appreciate and respect the freedom that was fought for. That is not weaponizing anything.
Ironically, the very freedom to which you refer mean that they can indeed choose not to respect the national anthem and anything else they want to.

Nonsense.

America has always been great, there is no ‘again’ – regardless the playing of the National Anthem.
Great is a grey term.

Leftists call high taxes, corrupt FBI warrants, government dependency, sending cash to terrorists, and millions of dead babies great.

Republicans have much higher standards.

I remember a time when all stations did that.

They'd play it, then show this.

th
I never got why the indian was on them...

th
Wiki-

The Indian-head test pattern is a black-and-white television test pattern which was introduced in 1939 by RCA of Harrison, New Jersey as a part of the RCA TK-1 monoscope. Its name comes from the original art of a Native Americanfeatured on the card. It was widely used by television stations worldwide during the black-and-white TV broadcasting era.

Fake patriots believe that this makes them more American.

The asshole has been president for well over 2 years. You fuckers are still saying “MAGA”. That is a clear admission of failure. Idiots.

th
Wiki-

The Indian-head test pattern is a black-and-white television test pattern which was introduced in 1939 by RCA of Harrison, New Jersey as a part of the RCA TK-1 monoscope. Its name comes from the original art of a Native Americanfeatured on the card. It was widely used by television stations worldwide during the black-and-white TV broadcasting era.
thanks..

Fake patriots believe that this makes them more American.

The asshole has been president for well over 2 years. You fuckers are still saying “MAGA”. That is a clear admission of failure. Idiots.
And he has not stopped running for office since elected will he be doing that if he is reelected?

If you wish to live in this country permanently, then you should appreciate and respect the freedom that was fought for. That is not weaponizing anything.
What of others that do exactly that, such as those that refuse to stand, etc, are they not weaponizing their disdain for our country through the National Anthem?
Songs don't create Liberty. God created Liberty.

Patriots just enable and defend it.
Well, I don't have anything against it. The National Anthem still sends a little thrill up my spine. Every time.
It doesn't mean I have weaponized it, though, the way you have.
I have heard and read the term "weaponized" a lot lately. What, exactly, does "weaponized" mean?
Using the National Anthem to punish people, deride and slander people. Those who do not feel politically inclined to kow tow to it have that right in this country. There are a lot of political opinions in this country I don't agree with either, but I don't say they should lose their jobs or call them names because they don't take off their hat or salute the National Anthem.
It is simply called peaceful protest and you supposedly support that right.
And yet those who disagree with your peaceful protest are vilified, called names, labeled all kinds of insulting things...that's all OK with you? Why can't you just accept that what "your" guys/gals are doing is insulting to others and accept the fact that the insulted have equal rights to express their opinions, as well?

I have heard and read the term "weaponized" a lot lately. What, exactly, does "weaponized" mean?
In this case it would be the Obama FBI using powers such as FISA warants as a weapon against Trump.
I agree. Using any government agency to attack and oppose a political adversary is not only un-Constitutional, it is downright criminal. They lied, deceived, and continue trying to discredit President Trump with their hate-driven, childish tantrums. Too bad that too many individuals highly placed in said agencies are also prone to tantrums.

MAGA folks , in a failed system...who woulda thunk any populace could be so moved......oh snap!

~S~

Forum List

Back