Green Day triggers MAGA

How's that song, "Fuck Joe Biden" doing?

Still number 1.

One of my neighbors, big house, million dollar range, has a Fuck Biden flag hanging.

I have never seen this kind of hate before. The school bus passes his house twice a day.
What is MAGA teaching our kids, society?

I'd be just as upset if it said Fuck Trump but there are no flags like this around. Just Fuck Biden.
It's sad to see society deteriorate at the hands of the Orange Jesus mob.

One of my neighbors, big house, million dollar range, has a Fuck Biden flag hanging.

I have never seen this kind of hate before. The school bus passes his house twice a day.

I'd be just as upset if it said Fuck Trump but there are no flags like this around. Just Fuck Biden.
Fuck Biden is an expression, not hate. You are overreacting about that but not what Incest Joe has done to this country? Fuck off.

You people vandalize public and private property with it instead. Why don't you keep it on your trailer instead of defacing someone else's property?

1704224217520.png

1704224231977.png

1704224245554.png

1704224258431.png

1704224271814.png

Have a live mic , crowd of people, and the new year or any event with a group of people, some will seize the moment to make statements whether you republican or democrat. PR is the name and the game is who can be the most outrageous.

Fuck Biden is an expression, not hate. You are overreacting about that but not what Incest Joe has done to this country? Fuck off.

Really? Really?
Kids should read that?
Really?

This post and that flag is why MAGA is looked at as degrading society.
Children looked up to the president until MAGA.

MAGA is happy with their TV stars: Kevin Sorbo and "Chachi"
Their movie stars: James Woods and Jim Caveizel
Their music stars: Lee Greenwood and Toby Keith

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Really? Really?
Kids should read that?
Really?

This post and that flag is why MAGA is looked at as degrading society.
Children looked up to the president until MAGA.
If you are going to let children tell you their gender it will not hurt them one bit.

Maga supporters respond with "why are the turning NYE political?"
Answer. It's a political song. Always has been.
Another garage band with whining crooning. Those lame fxcks should get some real talent rather than pasty faced soy boys.

Original line

“I’m not a redneck”

New line

“I’m no MAGA “

Totally relevant and the upside is it triggered the Trumpers

Right @StupidIrishBitch?

Original line

“I’m not a redneck”

New line

“I’m no MAGA “

Totally relevant and the upside is it triggered the Trumpers

Right @StupidIrishBitch?
When your globalist government is in full power, many of you are going to die. If its scripture time, the Christians will get it first. Then you. You guys bring up history all the time and yet do not pay attention to what happens. Like this time, it is going to be different.

Maga supporters respond with "why are the turning NYE political?"
Answer. It's a political song. Always has been.
Not this Trump supporter the guys a derelict who cares what he thinks, well other than other idiots

Forum List

Back