Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
upload_2019-7-25_19-2-20.png

How Trump Ended Up Onstage With a Fake Presidential Seal

upload_2019-7-25_19-1-32.png

upload_2019-7-25_19-4-31.png

The real American Seal.
upload_2019-7-25_19-5-27.png

What the great Douche is. A criminal ...
upload_2019-7-25_19-17-26.png

Someone trolled him, it's not as if he is going to notice that. Even if he did happen to memorize and ingrain the seal, he might assume it's some old version being produced.

What would have been worse is if he said "hey, isn't that the Russian seal?" You then might wonder how or why he would know that . You know CNN, MSNBC and Rachel Maddow would go nuts over that. "The President knows the double headed Russian seal. More proof he is compromised!" :10:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Someone trolled him, it's not as if he is going to notice that. Even if he did happen to memorize and ingrain the seal, he might assume it's some old version being produced.

What would have been worse is if he said "hey, isn't that the Russian seal?" You then might wonder how or why he would know that :10:

Hmm?

upload_2019-7-25_19-45-32.png

See the great video.

Altered Presidential Seal Appears at Trump Speech

The MAGA Dopers did not know it's not the real Seal...LOLOL!

upload_2019-7-25_19-49-52.png

What would have been worse is if he said "hey, isn't that the Russian seal?" You then might wonder how or why he would know that :10:

Hmm?

View attachment 271077

See the great video.

Altered Presidential Seal Appears at Trump Speech

Yes I know. I'm not denying it happened. I'm saying he didn't pay attention and even if he did, how would he really know (or care) about these details? He's not in the AV Dept, he doesn't work the mics or do security for the crowd. He was there to give a speech.

Sure it might be embarrassing, but compared to the 3 year outrage over his election, throwing everything but the kitchen sink at him; I'd say this is relatively minor.

Things are looking really good over here nowadays. We're moving forward, our economy is thriving, the systemic racism of the Obama years is fading, Jobs are everywhere and there is much more to be thankful for. Now if only Democrats would join in our triumphs instead of resisting everything that is good about us. Viva Trump.

Forum List

Back