Persons of interest in aggravated assualt, 1900 b/o conneticut ave nw on 7-14

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Persons of Interest in Aggravated Assault, 1900 b/o Connecticut Ave, NW, on July 14, 2019

Just wow esp. the face kick. what savages hope they find these bastard !!!

It's like watching Clockwork Orange or a pack of rats attack a wounded bird.
It's the very worst of humanity and wherever that is (NY I'm guessing) I never want to be there.

Not that part of town.
It's DC. Obviously some of Obama's sons are mobile enough to go "clubbing" (people, that is) in the swankier sections.
The Most Dangerous Cities in the US

Check number eleven on the list. It's not there for fun.
Understood.
But I live here.
Anacostia and parts of SE bordering PG County and even parts of Petworth that have not totally gentrified and are still dangerous.
These thugs in that Hilton locale is totally out of place.
Connecticut Av from Kensington, MD all the way downtown is nothing but wealthy white democrats.

It's like watching Clockwork Orange or a pack of rats attack a wounded bird.
It's the very worst of humanity and wherever that is (NY I'm guessing) I never want to be there.
It's why I always avoid black people. Some are decent, but you never know. Just avoid them. They are the pit bulls of the "human" kingdom.

It's why I always avoid black people. Some are decent, but you never know. Just avoid them. They are the pit bulls of the "human" kingdom.
Like Vallejo, American Canyon, Richmond, Berkeley, West Oakland, Alameda, Hunter's Point.
I stopped going to sporting events in Oakland even after I was held up in the parking lot of the Coliseum before a state high school basketball game (Berkeley-Elk Grove).
I like black folks but not in young packs.

Forum List

Back