MAGA Was Not Prepared For This Freshman Dem

This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

LOL, just another politician. She won't "change" anything.

I did more work, the heavy lifting in your thread. You are so stupid you could not paraphrase or quite one word and offer an intelligent analysis. I did.

That alone makes what you say in your OP the comment of a moron.

Further, instead of engaging me and discussing this issue, you choose to insult and troll those who participate in your thread.

You really are an idiot, posting a youtube of a congress woman, yelling screaming and bitching, no quote or comment on the content, and then you insult me.

Pure troll OP.

I bet if reported there is 50/50 chance your trolling gets flushed into the badlands.

Another example you are of why democrats are low life scum that have no place in this world.

If je can't bully you and back you down he ignores you. Just another petulant child.

This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

Wow, another shelia jackass lee with slightly more intelligence.

Wow, another shelia jackass lee with slightly more intelligence.

I really think whites like you should be quiet given the low quallity of a lot of white representatives.

Forum List

Back