MAGA, Truth Serum

I just did, but the fact you think Obama was born in Kenya just shows you are too fucking stupid to understand and I will no longer waste any time with you.
d6f4794a9d10deddfe00c89176c62c29.jpg

I think you are giving them too much credit. They dont have a strategic thought in their brain anywhere. They are like amebas reacting to stimuli. No questions. No intellectual curiosity. The least amount of effort expended.
I can tend to overestimate people.

But their responses so far -- deflect, deflect, deflect -- suggest I wasn't far off.

I blame Trump for that. He could have easily ordered the creation of an up to the minute Voter database consisting of living citizens and their address.
It aint that easy. They keep old voter rolls for a reason. Cant Harvest if they arent there.

True the Vote has done more than any other group to fight this. They been suing all over the country to force updated voter rolls.

MAGA, Truth Serum​

Mac1958 Jan2024 Vmtsyz00001 inserts belief of typical MAGA haters general belief that: “America is so far gone” mvcnnnn 240121 Vrmtsyz00001

Yes, a white Supernatural Theist has made it to House Speakership who on the conviction that gay marriage and women making health and finance decisions regarding sexuality and pregnancy have destroyed the America that Jesus Christ wants …… led a key legal challeng during the J6 Republican Party attempt to deny the will of the voters to give dictator Trump a second term

an excerpt:

Johnson is about as conservative as they come in Washington. He’s a “movement” conservative steeped in Christian beliefs who made his way from Louisiana working in the trenches of hard-right social policy, particularly against abortion, gay rights and other issues.

House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., poses for a group photo with children visiting Capitol Hill, Thursday, Jan. 18, 2024, in Washington. (AP Photo/Yuri Gripas)

House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., poses for a group photo with children visiting Capitol Hill, Thursday, Jan. 18, 2024, in Washington. (AP Photo/Yuri Gripas)

Read More
Elected in 2016, Johnson has become aligned with Donald Trump who won the White House that year, and Johnson led a key legal challenge for Trump in 2020 trying to overturn Biden’s election.

nf.2401.21 Vmtsyz00045 to
Vrmtsyz00001

Last edited:
It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

Part of their desperation comes from the realization they are in a permanent minority status with respect to their policy positions.

It would be helpful if we could inject some candor into our politics right about now. In all seriousness, I think that if hardcore Trump supporters drank some truth serum and you asked them about this, they would respond with something like:

"I don't care about the law. America is so far gone that the only way to save it is by breaking any laws that need to be broken to save it. Even if we have to ignore the Constitution temporarily. The Left has beaten us, and we can't figure out how to recover. So fuck it. I support Trump & Co. doing whatever it takes, no matter what laws are broken. It's Hail Mary Pass time. This is it".

Y'know what? I could actually respect that. I disagree with it, I think there are better answers, but I can at least respect it. But I can't respect this constant, weaselly spin and deflection and fantasy and paranoia and bullshit.

Aw, poor Mac1958 is getting frustrated that Trump is going to beat the hell out of his preferred candidate Biden....Too f*n bad! Suck it.

Hmmm...More like...

"The law used to favor White people like me. Now all THOSE people are getting rights, running for office, getting great jobs, acting in movies and on TV. If we don't fix this what will happen to God's chosen White People?"

Forum List

Back