MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

Or it could be that he hated them.

Wingers, always desperate for advantage, both ends.
Don’t pretend to be a centrist by going “both sides“ on me, Trump lover. Embrace your Trumpism without shame
The second line of my sig is for people like you.

And I voted for Hillary.

And I really struck a nerve. Again. Good.
No. You’re saying you voted for Hillary in order to pretend to be a disaffected Democrat. You are a Trump lover who voted for Trump. Stop being ashamed of being a Trump lover.

Global Whisky Day was yesterday, bub.

Yep, gun loving Texas white guys hate Donald Trump, love gun-grabbing Dems.

And he also hated the pro gun accounts he followed.
Great theory there buddy.

I think Mac looks for liberals to espouse an opinion and then attacks. He will then do the following:

1. Call you a 'regressive'
2. Ignore any point you make.
3. Tell you that he got under your skin
4. Point to something in his signature that doesn't quite fit
5. You may attempt to bring Mac back to the point of the thread, don't bother, he'll just keep repeating 1 - 4 until he finally gives up.

Anyway the shooter appears to be a Trump gun nut for whatever that is worth.

From the link:
"On his Facebook page, Pagourtzis posted a photo on April 30 that seems chilling in retrospect: a T-shirt spread out on a bed with the slogan "Born to Kill."

The same day the 17-year-old put up a photo of a trenchcoat — like the one classmates say he wore to school most days — covered with pins, including the Iron Cross, a German military medal sometimes associated with Nazis, and a symbol of a goat head that is connected to the Church of Satan.
"The caption below the photo appeared to be an explanation of the meaning of some of the other pins: He captioned the photo: "Hammer and Sickle = Rebellion," "Rising Sun = Kamikaze Tactics," "Iron Cross = Bravery," "Baphomet = Evil," "Cthulhu = Power.""

MAGA, that is most certainly not. :itsok: :no_text11:

Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

I see, so regardless of the Instagram follows, the fact that this kid and his dad appear to be avid gun nuts he was a communist because he had the hammer and sickle? I think he used symbolism from repressive regimes. 2 symbols from fascist governments and one from a communist and you think that means what?

Just like the Florida High School shooter.

Yep, and a number of others that many of the *ahem* challenged here claim are liberals, Dylan Roof being one of them.

Though I wouldn't get too caught up in the ideology of the shooter, they are mostly suffering from some sort of mental illness or breakdown. I think where ideology comes in is which side recognizes this is a problem and which side is kind of OK with our current levels of gun violence.

I agree, but had this shooter been found to have frequented ISIS web sites, it would be news 24/7 in Right Wing world.

I totally agree. The difference is they claim liberals support ISIS, so the right (or the fucks on this board) can't help but be delusional.

BTW, I added this to my previous post after you replied:

To further clarify my thoughts. I think many of these nuts (not all) gravitate to a right wing ideology. They are often loners who feel they've been treated unfairly, whether they be incels or white supremacists who think their country is being taken away from them. They are victims, they have victim mentalities. How many on this board talk like they could be the next shooter?

It's no different than youth that gravitate towards ISIS. These groups target disaffected youth. Extremist ideology is extremist ideology be it ISIS or the alt right.

I just want the perpetrators treated the same. It should either be terrorism regardless of the driving ideology or it's mental health regardless of the motivation.

I think Mac looks for liberals to espouse an opinion and then attacks. He will then do the following:

5. You may attempt to bring Mac back to the point of the thread, don't bother, he'll just keep repeating 1 - 4 until he finally gives up.

From the link:
"On his Facebook page, Pagourtzis posted a photo on April 30 that seems chilling in retrospect: a T-shirt spread out on a bed with the slogan "Born to Kill."

The same day the 17-year-old put up a photo of a trenchcoat — like the one classmates say he wore to school most days — covered with pins, including the Iron Cross, a German military medal sometimes associated with Nazis, and a symbol of a goat head that is connected to the Church of Satan.
"The caption below the photo appeared to be an explanation of the meaning of some of the other pins: He captioned the photo: "Hammer and Sickle = Rebellion," "Rising Sun = Kamikaze Tactics," "Iron Cross = Bravery," "Baphomet = Evil," "Cthulhu = Power.""

I see, so regardless of the Instagram follows, the fact that this kid and his dad appear to be avid gun nuts he was a communist because he had the hammer and sickle? I think he used symbolism from repressive regimes. 2 symbols from fascist governments and one from a communist and you think that means what?

What if...you can't pin this kid to one side or the other, and he was just a confused, crazy kid? :eek:

No MAGA hat or Trump campaign swag, so what's up? Claiming he was a Trump supporter when the evidence speaks to the contrary is not a wise position to take.

Gun loving thugs in Chicago hate Trump and love the gun grabbing Dems because the only Guns they can possibly grab are the guns held by legal, law abiding gun owners. The guns in Chicago are not legal nor are they held by law abiding citizens.

Yep, and a number of others that many of the *ahem* challenged here claim are liberals, Dylan Roof being one of them.

Though I wouldn't get too caught up in the ideology of the shooter, they are mostly suffering from some sort of mental illness or breakdown. I think where ideology comes in is which side recognizes this is a problem and which side is kind of OK with our current levels of gun violence.

I agree, but had this shooter been found to have frequented ISIS web sites, it would be news 24/7 in Right Wing world.

I totally agree. The difference is they claim liberals support ISIS, so the right (or the fucks on this board) can't help but be delusional.

To further clarify my thoughts. I think many of these nuts (not all) gravitate to a right wing ideology. They are often loners who feel they've been treated unfairly, whether they be incels or white supremacists who think their country is being taken away from them. They are victims, they have victim mentalities. How many on this board talk like they could be the next shooter?

It's no different than youth that gravitate towards ISIS. These groups target disaffected youth. Extremist ideology is extremist ideology be it ISIS or the alt right.

Well, yes and no. I think ISIS does recruit by telling people they are victims and exploiting that anger. The right does the same thing however I don't think most on the right are wanting to commit terrorist acts. At least most don't. Again, you couldn't tell that by the fuck ups on this board and how they want to nuke everything or describe immigrants and others as non human but this is a special group.

I just want the perpetrators treated the same. It should either be terrorism regardless of the driving ideology or its mental health regardless of the motivation.

I think often it's a mix of both. This was an act of terrorism, I think this kid wanted to make people fear him or whatever is fucked up pov is.

Well, yes and no. I think ISIS does recruit by telling people they are victims and exploiting that anger. The right does the same thing however I don't think most on the right are wanting to commit terrorist acts. At least most don't. Again, you couldn't tell that by the fuck ups on this board and how they want to nuke everything or describe immigrants and others as non human but this is a special group.

I just want the perpetrators treated the same. It should either be terrorism regardless of the driving ideology or its mental health regardless of the motivation.

I think often it's a mix of both. This was an act of terrorism, I think this kid wanted to make people fear him or whatever is fucked up pov is.

Alt-right, not right.

No. You’re saying you voted for Hillary in order to pretend to be a disaffected Democrat. You are a Trump lover who voted for Trump. Stop being ashamed of being a Trump lover.

I don't know if Mac voted for Hillary or not but it's pretty obvious that he is hiding behind that alleged vote and ignoring his track record on the board.

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account

yes many antifa scum follow trump to help fuel their hatred of prosperity and freedom

Alt-right, not right.

Yeah, there is certainly a contingent of the alt-right who want nothing more than to see chaos in all it's forms.

From the link:

What if...you can't pin this kid to one side or the other, and he was just a confused, crazy kid? :eek:

No MAGA hat or Trump campaign swag, so what's up? Claiming he was a Trump supporter when the evidence speaks to the contrary is not a wise position to take.

But you would happily pin it on a kid that shouted "Allah Akbar" as he did it.

I never knew you were gifted with clairvoyance.

24499.gif

Alt-right, not right.

Yeah, there is certainly a contingent of the alt-right who want nothing more than to see chaos in all it's forms.
:itsok:

From the link:

I think he mostly acted because he's nuts, I believe I've already stated that. He followed the president and family on Instagram as well as a site called 'sickguns' which is a gun nut account. He also followed a lot of other firearm fan pages. The kid liked his guns, we know this because he followed them and used them. He also followed the president, maybe it was Trump's verbiage on protecting the 2nd, who knows, but the same account he used to fav his murder weapons was also used to follow the president.

Alt-right, not right.

You disagree? You have a different view on the ideology of the American Nazis, aka the "alt-right"? Please share.

24499.gif

It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

24499.gif

It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

Was Dylan Roof a conservative?

Alt-right, not right.

You disagree? You have a different view on the ideology of the American Nazis, aka the "alt-right"? Please share.
Sure, who’s screaming to take guns? Not the right! Winning

Forum List

Back