MAGA Hat Grabbing Punk Indicted

expensive jury trial , not a big deal , i hear that USA government is feeding some illegal aliens kids or letting these same illegal kids get FREE LUNCH in some public school system in the USA Candy .

Not sure what that has to do with this but okay....if you support having a jury trial for a idiot who took someone's hat; cool. Just don't bitch about government waste since you're supporting it.

It's not your decision as to whether or not it is okay. All I posted is that what you think may or may not be okay doesn't matter. You can try to argue with that, and it's still not going to matter.

Never said that my opinion did matter however, it is just as valid as anyone else's....

The facts are that the government is spending a shit load of money to prosecute a moron who stole someone's beanie.
If you're for it fine.
If you're against it (like I am) fine.

If you're for it though...you don't get to bitch about government waste since this is an out sized expenditure relative to the value of the offense.
If you're against it, you don't get to bitch the next time the government doesn't go balls deep into prosecuting a minor offense.

He sucks.

does stealing a hat warrant a grand jury?

Really?

The prosecutor thought so, the grand jury agreed, the alleged perpetrator was booked and offered $5000 bail awaiting trail. I don't guess your opinion really maters.

Ok...don't complain about taxes then if we're going to pay a prosecutor 40-70K a year to prosecute the case, a PD 30-40K to defend the case, and a judge 100K+ to hear the case, the costs of impaneling a jury, holding a trial, issuing subpoenas, etc...

All for a devious hat theft!!!!

LOL

I love Red State logic.

The District Attorney is an elected position (or in some cases appointed by an elected official). If you don't like them, vote for someone else.

Not sure what that has to do with this but okay....if you support having a jury trial for a idiot who took someone's hat; cool. Just don't bitch about government waste since you're supporting it.

One trial out of at least a dozen cases to be heard in one day. Cost is nothing.
They will make up the money and make a profit by fining the man several hundred dollars.

Yours is a cartoonish understanding of the court system. For just one very small thing; the man-hours spent on jury selection alone will be a many hundred times multiple cost relative to the value of the offense.

government wastes money every day but i heard that TRUMP is cutting back waste by denying you federal workers some pay raises Candy .

A220FA1A-3D71-44A7-A2F0-F86EFCFBAAD8.jpeg
I hope they em-paneled a grand jury for more than just this.
If this happened in 2010 and the victim had an Obama hat on and was black...and the perpetrator was white...Eric Holder Justice Department would have him up on federal charges and lawyers from Justice Department would be there to prosecute.

Obama election material was vandalized and racial epithets were spray painted on them in (where else?) Texas. The Classy Mr. Obama chose not to make a federal case out of it of course. Gee, you were wrong yet again. Quite a streak you have going there.

Yard Sign Vandalism Rampant As Election Looms
Big difference between persons, and property. However inconvenient that may be to your analogy...

Someone's yard sign isn't their personal property?
Do you really need it explained to you that it’s quite different if you happen to be wearing this property? Never mind... I unfortunately already know the answer. Darwin was right...

After all in lefty world tearing this girls shirt off (property) would be every bit as benign as “vandalizing” a sign (also property)... Which is why Leftists aren’t fit to be in charge of... Well... Anything really...

Last edited:
The prosecutor thought so, the grand jury agreed, the alleged perpetrator was booked and offered $5000 bail awaiting trail. I don't guess your opinion really maters.

Ok...don't complain about taxes then if we're going to pay a prosecutor 40-70K a year to prosecute the case, a PD 30-40K to defend the case, and a judge 100K+ to hear the case, the costs of impaneling a jury, holding a trial, issuing subpoenas, etc...

LOL

I love Red State logic.

The District Attorney is an elected position (or in some cases appointed by an elected official). If you don't like them, vote for someone else.

One trial out of at least a dozen cases to be heard in one day. Cost is nothing.
They will make up the money and make a profit by fining the man several hundred dollars.

Yours is a cartoonish understanding of the court system. For just one very small thing; the man-hours spent on jury selection alone will be a many hundred times multiple cost relative to the value of the offense.
-------------------------------------- kid was assaulted and had his hat stolen . Kid deserves JUSTICE Candy .

He sucks.

does stealing a hat warrant a grand jury?

Really?

LOL

I love Red State logic.
what do you care about salaries? typical leftist hypocrite again in the forum. Folks, go figure.Good thing the hat wasn't a gun.

It's not your decision as to whether or not it is okay. All I posted is that what you think may or may not be okay doesn't matter. You can try to argue with that, and it's still not going to matter.

Never said that my opinion did matter however, it is just as valid as anyone else's....

The facts are that the government is spending a shit load of money to prosecute a moron who stole someone's beanie.
If you're for it fine.
If you're against it (like I am) fine.

If you're for it though...you don't get to bitch about government waste since this is an out sized expenditure relative to the value of the offense.
If you're against it, you don't get to bitch the next time the government doesn't go balls deep into prosecuting a minor offense.

The government's job is to prosecute crime. It doesn't matter if I am for it or against it. I didn't bitch about anything.

All you offer is a bunch of assumptions and opinions, that at best would suggest that as a matter of finance or convenience, you think the perpetrator should be above the law.
It's a minor offense, will be prosecuted accordingly, and doesn't seem like they had any problem with the grand jury.

Furthermore, I'm not bitching about anything, you are. :21:

LOL

I love Red State logic.

Have you ever had jury duty? You get a whole $5.00 for your time.
The judges and prosecutor and all else are already getting paid.
The paperwork is minuscule in the grand scheme.
They will make money off the man. And he will probable plea out and there will be no trial just a fine.

The Afro American had no right to assault the teenager. That would be like Americans smacking the fuck out out douchebags who kneel during the Star Spangled Banner.

You’re are correct. But I suspect you were trying to make a point that NFL players have a right to kneel during the anthem, and they do, but if their employer doesn’t want them doing it while at work, well then they can get fired. Getting fired for detrimental behavior at work is nothing like assault though.

Picking on a kid.

What a liberal BAD ASS!!!

Now, imagine if it was a TRUMP supporter who did this to a kid wearing a HILLARY hat.

Can you FUCKING IMAGINE? The world would end.

Poor poor thing..............

I see community service in his future..........and anger management classes.....

tsk.........tsk..........

He must wear a MAGA hat at community service..........LOL

If this happened in 2010 and the victim had an Obama hat on and was black...and the perpetrator was white...Eric Holder Justice Department would have him up on federal charges and lawyers from Justice Department would be there to prosecute.

That shithead scumbag Holder wouldn't even charge Black Panthers who were intimidating White voters at a polling place. That is just the kind of asshole he was.

Typical liberal intolerance of free speech and expression. Hope he’s an illegal so they can deport him.
Man accused of stealing teen's MAGA hat indicted by grand jury
He’ll get a slap on the wrist. I wonder if that idiot kid thinks twice now about wearing his lame little hat.

Yeah. How dare that wretch wear a hat of his own choosing.

Are you fucking kidding?

I hate when women wear large brimmed hats at the beach. Apparently, according to the left, I can grab those hats off of those women and run off with them because I don't like them.

Obama election material was vandalized and racial epithets were spray painted on them in (where else?) Texas. The Classy Mr. Obama chose not to make a federal case out of it of course. Gee, you were wrong yet again. Quite a streak you have going there.

Right on cue Candybrain. That Texas thug is charged with a felony and could face jail time. If you had the brains to read your own link you would see that sign stealing is a misdemeanor. The liberal mind is an embarrassment.

View attachment 213955

Big difference between persons, and property. However inconvenient that may be to your analogy...

Someone's yard sign isn't their personal property?
Do you really need it explained to you that it’s quite different if you happen to be wearing this property? Never mind... I unfortunately already know the answer. Darwin was right...

After all in lefty world tearing this girls shirt off (property) would be every bit as benign as “vandalizing” a sign (also property)... Which is why Leftists aren’t fit to be in charge of... Well... Anything really...

Ok.

Typical liberal intolerance of free speech and expression. Hope he’s an illegal so they can deport him.
Man accused of stealing teen's MAGA hat indicted by grand jury
He’ll get a slap on the wrist. I wonder if that idiot kid thinks twice now about wearing his lame little hat.

Yeah. How dare that wretch wear a hat of his own choosing.

Are you fucking kidding?

I hate when women wear large brimmed hats at the beach. Apparently, according to the left, I can grab those hats off of those women and run off with them because I don't like them.

Who said that? You get arrested and get fined. That is how a class c misdemeanor is handled.

LOL

I love Red State logic.

Have you ever had jury duty? You get a whole $5.00 for your time.
The judges and prosecutor and all else are already getting paid.
The paperwork is minuscule in the grand scheme.
They will make money off the man. And he will probable plea out and there will be no trial just a fine.

Again; you have a cartoonish understanding (at best) of the court system if you think the only costs involved are for jurors. But lets look at the jury costs alone. Not sure where you get $5.00 from; it's more like $10 if not more. You start with a panel of probably 36 to get 12. That is $360 bucks right there for a $10 hat.

The maximum punishment is a $500 dollar fine. So if he gets the max, the state made a whopping $140. But we both know there are other costs involved. Clerical alone will blow that out of the water but you continue on with your fantasy on how it works. I won't mind.

Forum List

Back