MAGA: DrumpF wants to trade Amnesty (DACA) for Wall funds. MAGA The DrumpF Amnesty of 2019?

I wouldn't bow to the tyrant either....~S~
He's offering them what they were perfectly happy to take four years ago.....Who is it being the tyrant(s) now?

No, Trump is holding Congress <hostage> , and yes, just like Obama ,Clinton etc

By proxy , we're ALL being held hostage

THAT makes it a matter of principal.......for those that can see a repersentative democracy being abused for political posturing

~S~

Once the Dems pass another bill that goes to the Senate and sits there, the ball is back in Trump’s court. Then what?

Once SNAP funds run out, the ball is in everyone's court.
Are you prepared?
Didn't think so.

I’m not on SNAP so…whatever.

Uhhhh......okay. (Hee-Hee-Hee).

You don't see what he's doing? President Trump is dumping the shutdown in the Democrat's laps by making them an offer they will no doubt refuse.

That will enable the shutdown to continue and the President to declare his national emergency.

Geez, youse guys are girls aren't the sharpest tacks in the box. :laughing0301:

Only to Trumpettes.

Trump has only made himself look stupid once again.

The Democrats already psssed additional border money for crossing points & border patrol & immigration judges.

Offering temporary protection for DACA & others here as refugees is ridiculous.

Every one with a brain knows Trump is fighting DACA only so he could use it as a bargaining chip. He took it away & now he'll it partially back for his wall.

So what happened today was that President Trump poisoned the Democrat's well. Like I said, he gave them an offer knowing damned well that they'd turn it down.

His next move will be to declare a National Security Priority or National Emergency and issue orders for the military to build the wall.

Remember a few weeks ago when the threat was to close the entire border? He caved on that. You said nothing of course.

When there is no National Security Priority or National Emergency declared, will you be silent then too?

He may not even have to declare a National Emergency. The ball is in the Democrat's court now, lets see whether they they can hit it or miss it.

Trump to Support DACA Protections for More Wall Funding
President Trump is planning on Saturday to support protections from deportation for some undocumented immigrants in the U.S. in exchange for $5.7 billion to build the southern border wall, said White House officials familiar with the decision.

Mr. Trump is scheduled to make his announcement at 4 p.m. Aides cautioned that the announcement has already been delayed once by an hour, and that the president may still change his approach.

:eek2:Hmm? Are the DOPers not against this DACA thang?:dunno:

btw: Another MAGA Promise broken I say for the DOPer Voters.

MAGA = MAKE AMNESTY GREAT AGAIN
MAGA = MEXICAN'S AGAIN GET AMNESTY

MAGA = MEXICAN AMNESTY GREAT AGAIN
"Trump campaigned on a promise to crack down on illegal immigration, saying he would “immediately terminate” DACA if elected. But since taking office, he had voiced more sympathy toward the DACA-protected immigrants, often known as “Dreamers.”"Here's What President Trump Has Said About DACA in the Past
Trump’s as much a dishonest hypocrite as he is a liar.

I cannot and will not support ANY sort of amnesty or allowance for DACA criminals.

Me Trump needs to find a spine and quickly or his 2020 chances will suffer greatly.

President Trump is planning on Saturday to support protections from deportation for some undocumented immigrants in the U.S. in exchange for $5.7 billion to build the southern border wall, said White House officials familiar with the decision.

Mr. Trump is scheduled to make his announcement at 4 p.m. Aides cautioned that the announcement has already been delayed once by an hour, and that the president may still change his approach.

"Trump campaigned on a promise to crack down on illegal immigration, saying he would “immediately terminate” DACA if elected. But since taking office, he had voiced more sympathy toward the DACA-protected immigrants, often known as “Dreamers.”"Here's What President Trump Has Said About DACA in the Past
Trump’s as much a dishonest hypocrite as he is a liar.

How so? Did he promise you something that he didn't deliver? I don't know about you bubba, but this President has delivered in spades and aces far more than he promised me.

Sure, your first instinct will be to list a couple things he hasn't yet been able to achieve but overall, he's performed far more than expected.

I cannot and will not support ANY sort of amnesty or allowance for DACA criminals.

Me Trump needs to find a spine and quickly or his 2020 chances will suffer greatly.

Just stop already. You'll hold your nose and vote for him again in 2020, rather than vote for whatever dysfunctional weenie the Democrats have to offer.

Admit it.

Trump didn't offer them anything they weren't already getting. What a shit for brains dumb ass to think they didn't already know it.

Just stop already. You'll hold your nose and vote for him again in 2020, rather than vote for whatever dysfunctional weenie the Democrats have to offer.

Admit it.
He's not running. He's implicated in crimes.

You don't see what he's doing? President Trump is dumping the shutdown in the Democrat's laps by making them an offer they will no doubt refuse.

That will enable the shutdown to continue and the President to declare his national emergency.

Agree. Trump knows Pelosi will not agree with funding the wall, and he could offer anything now (amnesty, single payer, even illegals to vote), and he'll be turned down. That, of course will make Democrats look as obstructionists, which we all know they are.
How so?

No DACA recipients to be deported for the next 3 year's for a mere pittance of $5.7 billion for a barrier. (1/10th of 1% of the budget).
A sensible compromise.
But Pelosi and the radical Dems will be willing to let DACA recipients hang out to dry along with Fed employees.
Because they know once you do it, the hostage situation starts all over. No, they will hold their ground because Trump will hit them up again about it.

No, Trump is holding Congress <hostage> , and yes, just like Obama ,Clinton etc

By proxy , we're ALL being held hostage

THAT makes it a matter of principal.......for those that can see a repersentative democracy being abused for political posturing

~S~
Oh knock it off, drama llama.

There's no *principle* involved here....The dems are acting like reticent little fucking children, who only oppose what's being offered because the Cheeto is offering it.
He didn't offer anything.

Supposedly, Trump will offer some type of a deal on DACA

try selling us all out......

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019
I think he knows that the psychos Chucky & Nan won't take the deal, just like the last time he offered this very thing.
They won't. Not to worry.

I hope the Dems take the DACA. As approved funding will not be funded as long a the Dems hold the house.
And why did the GOP/DOPer House not spend the 1.6B they got in 2017 on Great Conc. wall?

Dood. The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. :21:
How so?

Trump had a deal from the beginning with Republican and Democrat support to keep the government open with a continuing resolution.. Trump agreed until Coulter and Limpbaugh said no. It's in McConnell's court to bring it to the floor, not Democrats. This deal gives nothing and Trump offers nothing. We don't even know if Trump would hold up his end anyway? He's a criminal. This shut down is on Trump and Mitch. Where's Mitch?

Agree. Trump knows Pelosi will not agree with funding the wall, and he could offer anything now (amnesty, single payer, even illegals to vote), and he'll be turned down. That, of course will make Democrats look as obstructionists, which we all know they are.
Because Trump can't be trusted. He's a criminal.

Because Trump can't be trusted. He's a criminal.
Someone who can't be trusted is funny to you? Damn, you're one sick puppy.

Forum List

Back