FBI: 30-40 children sex trafficked within metro Detroit during Detroit Auto Show

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations says human trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes, and is akin to modern-day slavery.”

This is one reason why Democrats and RINOs (Democrats posing as Republicans) have never got around to funding the wall / barrier on the southern border. It will cut off a big source of their supply of human trafficking victims and illegal drugs.

The FBI says 30-40 children are trafficking within the greater Detroit area during the North American International Auto Show. The bureau joined Detroit Police Chief James Craig to talk about human trafficking ahead of the auto show opening to the public on Saturday.

According to Michael Glennon with the FBI, there is a 280-300 percent increase in sex trafficking workers in the area. Ten percent of them are under the age of 18.

Chief Craig said that on Wednesday, VICE unit got a tip on a missing girl. They followed up, and found out that the missing girl was abducted and she was sexually assaulted. The suspect was preparing for her and another missing female to move them to Atlanta to continue with sex trafficking activity.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations says human trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes, and is akin to modern-day slavery.

"Victims pay to be illegally transported into the United States, only to find themselves in the thrall of traffickers," HSI said. "They are forced into prostitution, involuntary labor and other forms of servitude to repay debts - often entry into the United States."

In certain cases, human trafficking victims are children, surrounded by an unfamiliar culture and language without identification documents.

"Human trafficking cases are notoriously difficult to pursue," said Steve Francis, HSI special agent in charge. "Victims and their families are often intimated into compliance with the threat of violence and other forms of abusive coercion."

Read more at wxyz.com ...

“U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations says human trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes, and is akin to modern-day slavery.”

This is one reason why Democrats and RINOs (Democrats posing as Republicans) have never got around to funding the wall / barrier on the southern border. It will cut off a big source of their supply of human trafficking victims and illegal drugs.

The FBI says 30-40 children are trafficking within the greater Detroit area during the North American International Auto Show. The bureau joined Detroit Police Chief James Craig to talk about human trafficking ahead of the auto show opening to the public on Saturday.

According to Michael Glennon with the FBI, there is a 280-300 percent increase in sex trafficking workers in the area. Ten percent of them are under the age of 18.

Chief Craig said that on Wednesday, VICE unit got a tip on a missing girl. They followed up, and found out that the missing girl was abducted and she was sexually assaulted. The suspect was preparing for her and another missing female to move them to Atlanta to continue with sex trafficking activity.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's Homeland Security Investigations says human trafficking is one of the most heinous crimes, and is akin to modern-day slavery.

"Victims pay to be illegally transported into the United States, only to find themselves in the thrall of traffickers," HSI said. "They are forced into prostitution, involuntary labor and other forms of servitude to repay debts - often entry into the United States."

In certain cases, human trafficking victims are children, surrounded by an unfamiliar culture and language without identification documents.

"Human trafficking cases are notoriously difficult to pursue," said Steve Francis, HSI special agent in charge. "Victims and their families are often intimated into compliance with the threat of violence and other forms of abusive coercion."

Just another day in the land of Liberalism. If they dont execute you before you are born, they put you in "Rape Factories" and dont give a shit. This is why they dont want to shut the border, they love little brown kids and how easy they are to take advantage of...

It's a dark secret but it's pretty suspicious that liberals don't want to stop trafficking of underaged children to have sex with.

This is what parents wanted for their children. It's a hard life. Perhaps the children will die young and relieve us of their burden.

The wealthy feel that the blood of children can rejuvenate them and restore them to youth. There you go. The invaders may have some use after all.

The GOP, the Trump supporters, the 'right' in AmeriKKKa, etc., NONE of these trust 'government' and they HATE the FBI; why?

Because TRUMP has denigrated the FBI into a MONSTER.

So, according to Trump supporters, the GOP, the 'right' & all of the other TRUMPSHIT, we should be happy the FBI is suspect & UNBELIEVABLE.

That means we have no concerns for these kids, or these 'accusations' because this bullshit comes from the FBI.

You're welcome.

Thank you Trump; we didn't believe in kids that were screwed .........

The GOP, the Trump supporters, the 'right' in AmeriKKKa, etc., NONE of these trust 'government' and they HATE the FBI; why?

Because TRUMP has denigrated the FBI into a MONSTER.

So, according to Trump supporters, the GOP, the 'right' & all of the other TRUMPSHIT, we should be happy the FBI is suspect & UNBELIEVABLE.

That means we have no concerns for these kids, or these 'accusations' because this bullshit comes from the FBI.

You're welcome.

Thank you Trump; we didn't believe in kids that were screwed .........
Did the mental institution give you access to the laptop? Tell the nurse to double your meds!

Chief Craig said that on Wednesday, VICE unit got a tip on a missing girl. They followed up, and found out that the missing girl was abducted and she was sexually assaulted. The suspect was preparing for her and another missing female to move them to Atlanta to continue with sex trafficking activity
I heard about these two rescued girls. These kidnappers/pimple need to be shot. They should be shot biblically and it needs to be broadcast nationally.

Why do Democrats support this?!

Chief Craig said that on Wednesday, VICE unit got a tip on a missing girl. They followed up, and found out that the missing girl was abducted and she was sexually assaulted. The suspect was preparing for her and another missing female to move them to Atlanta to continue with sex trafficking activity
I heard about these two rescued girls. These kidnappers/pimple need to be shot. They should be shot biblically and it needs to be broadcast nationally.

I think the reason Democrats have no problem with adults having sex with children is because they lack morality. Note, they have no problem with any other sort of sexual immorality, and there is no bright line for them between sex with consenting adults, and perverted sex with underaged and unwilling victims.

I think the reason Democrats have no problem with adults having sex with children is because they lack morality. Note, they have no problem with any other sort of sexual immorality, and there is no bright line for them between sex with consenting adults, and perverted sex with underaged and unwilling victims.

So, according to mod staff, anyone here @ USMB that reads your accusation of underage sexual relations is being accused of said pedo. I guess you just busted the rules. Enjoy your ban.

So, according to mod staff, anyone here @ USMB that reads your accusation of underage sexual relations is being accused of said pedo. I guess you just busted the rules. Enjoy your ban.
OK Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think of Clinton and all the women he raped and assaulted. Tell me he did wrong.

OK Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think of Clinton and all the women he raped and assaulted. Tell me he did wrong.

Clinton has nothing to do with THIS thread but go ahead and wet dream.

Trump has had a sinful life, but when it was Clinton they told us it was none of our business, he when he raped women.
Trump also appears to have changed. He's a better man than he was a decade ago. The left is an unforgiving bunch of self-righteous hypocrites.

Clinton actually took advantage of a 21-year-old intern while he was a President, got a blow job from her while sitting at the Presidential desk smoking a cigar.

Democrats told us that was none of our business, even though that is illegal to sexually harass your employees.

No rape charges and no convictions. Return to your corner and have a seat and if we need to see any more stupid comments, we`ll ring a bell or something.

Clinton actually took advantage of a 21-year-old intern while he was a President, got a blow job from her while sitting at the Presidential desk smoking a cigar.

Monica was 22 when the affair happened.

Last time I checked, 22 years old was old enough to drink, join the military, vote, engage in a contract and consent to sex. she knew exactly what she was doing, no one forced her, and she wasn't a virgin.

Democrats told us that was none of our business, even though that is illegal to sexually harass your employees.

Except this wasn't harassment. It was a consensual relationship between two adults. Sorry, man, if you start criminalizing sex between coworkers, you are going to have some pretty full jails.

New Topics

Forum List

Back