Dry your tears, my little dears
Your Democrat masters are here
To turn your tears into hate
Just trust us and seal your fate
We will now control your mind
With every tool that we can find
You will think that you have won
When the life you knew is all but gone

LOL. I have been watching one or two members who are right wingers post what their version of "Writing" is in this folder for a few weeks with some amusement.
All without any comment from the alt-right peanut gallery. The moment someone publishes something that slaps back at or offends their belief in their savior, they are on the thread whining like the little bitches they are. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. I have been watching one or two members who are right wingers post what their version of "Writing" is in this folder for a few weeks with some amusement.
All without any comment from the alt-right peanut gallery. The moment someone publishes something that slaps back at or offends their belief in their savior, they are on the thread whining like the little bitches they are. :auiqs.jpg:
Jerkoffwithnobrains said something.

Nothing of any value.

You've now not only reinforced my reply, but you've now wasted two responses..in the Writing folder.

That's all you do, BackAgain...argue in circles.
Get lost, feeb.
Once again, proving that he has nothing of any value to offer, the always plodding and retarded JerkOffWithNoBrains seems to imagine it has any authority to tell anybody what to do. :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::rofl::cuckoo::lmao:

Once again, proving that he has nothing of any value to offer, the always plodding and retarded JerkOffWithNoBrains seems to imagine it has any authority to tell anybody what to do. :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::biggrin::rofl::cuckoo::lmao:
And look, no sooner do you cuck for THIRD time on this thread, LLR posts another story in the Writing folder.....and not a peep from you clucks. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a feeb, Senator Blutarsky..(yeah, I remember).

And look, no sooner do you cuck for THIRD time on this thread, LLR posts another story in the Writing folder.....and not a peep from you clucks. :auiqs.jpg:

You are a feeb, Senator Blutarsky..(yeah, I remember).
JerkOffWithNoBrains is still crying like the bitch he always is and braying like the jackass he always is.

One more post like that and you’ll have earned your pussy cap. 👍

Ah hell. You already earned yours.

IMG_0816.jpeg

This is why the left can only get stupid things that do not improve the lives of the poor done in the US. Nothing the democrat party does in America helps anyone except rich donor elites, and the stupid republicans believe merely voting them out is the answer to their stupid "problems". Your city streets are full of insane derelicts and drug addicts, you "poor" people are disgustingly obese, unproductive and lazy, your workers are underpaid and bear a cost of living that ensures they can never increase their standards of living and you have some of the stupidest people I have ever seen pretend they represent you in government.

Then, you think posting stupid shit like this makes you look like anything more than an autistic malcontent?

Forum List

Back