MAGA BIBLE no, really, it's a real thing.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
In yet another ploy to manipulate the religious community, trump jr. is hawking the "We The People Bible" The most ungodly and unChrist like president we ever had is trying to turn his MAGA into a religion. Trump has no shame, and it seems his religious followers have no integrity to continue following this childish fake Christian snake oil salesman.

FlPo3SGacAAYaaN

FlPpXsDaUAEVeFh

In yet another ploy to manipulate the religious community, trump jr. is hawking the "We The People Bible" The most ungodly and unChrist like president we ever had is trying to turn his MAGA into a religion. Trump has no shame, and it seems his religious followers have no integrity to continue following this childish fake Christian snake oil salesman.

Great post.

Thank you for staying so completely and predictably full of shit.

I'm snowed in and bored. The comedy is precious.

Ahhhh I laughed out loud when I found out this is KJV. The Trumps certainly know their audience.

But it's assembled and made in America, which is cool.

That said, I would never buy it. Not for me. Or anyone. Ever.

am i a prophet now?
The direction is to discredit, then destroy and finally arrest Christians. They must be terminated for globalism to take over completely. Too much interference in traditional ways in the way of the new age. Using the human frailties that still exist with Christians against themselves is easy peasy over a period of many decades and centuries to let the darkness rule the world.

Forum List

Back