Made in America

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
There was another 5 part OJ documentary that was so much better than the one on FX. The first part was on ABC then the subsequent 4 parts were on ESPN.

The last part had to do with what the sentiments, both White and Black and the prosecution admitting that outcome was so much bigger than them.

If you can find it on demand, it's worth a watch. The one on FX was comical with all the actors trying to become the character. It was terrible actually.

There was another 5 part OJ documentary that was so much better than the one on FX. The first part was on ABC then the subsequent 4 parts were on ESPN.

The last part had to do with what the sentiments, both White and Black and the prosecution admitting that outcome was so much bigger than them.

If you can find it on demand, it's worth a watch. The one on FX was comical with all the actors trying to become the character. It was terrible actually.

Yes Disney did make a "Documentary" about OJ..

I liked them both for different reasons...

Now we get to find out (possibly) if Khloe Kardashian is OJ's child.
He must not be getting any visitors to demand she come see him before he does a paternity test.

I liked them both for different reasons...

Now we get to find out (possibly) if Khloe Kardashian is OJ's child.
He must not be getting any visitors to demand she come see him before he does a paternity test.
Oh I didn't know they are arguing that possibility. Wow.

Forum List

Back