Netflix, Transsexualism, Copulation, etc.

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I am watching a series on Netflix called, "Secret City." One of the story lines is the main character, a woman journalist, and her friendly relationship with her ex-husband, who is now a "woman." The story line is that the ex-husband has one or more ongoing sexual relationships with men.

What the fuck?

This dude-chick (played by a straight man actor) has one of two possible sets of "parts": either a cock&balls or a manufactured vagina, which I'm told is not suitable for sexual intercourse.

So if there is an intimate relationship involving such a human, it is almost certainly a homosexual relationship involving nothing other than oral and anal sex.

Right?

So her/his partner is, by definition, a homosexual.

And of course the Netflix series effectively denies this reality.

What am I missing here?

BTW, it's a pretty good show, worth watching.

Humans have been acting this way for thousands of years and you just don't get it... :eusa_think:
Only by civilizations in moral decline, and not long before they self imploded.
The Romans, The ancient Greeks, even the Spartans.
They all did it. And they all did it as their cultures got bored and began to devolve.

They all did it. And they all did it as their cultures got bored and began to devolve.
Hardly, human sexuality needs no economic conditions.

Perhaps, but what about the greater social fabric of society? If it is anything goes, then it might not be far from an "every man, woman, and transgender for themselves"
We already kill each other what else could be worse.

I am watching a series on Netflix called, "Secret City." One of the story lines is the main character, a woman journalist, and her friendly relationship with her ex-husband, who is now a "woman." The story line is that the ex-husband has one or more ongoing sexual relationships with men.

What the fuck?

This dude-chick (played by a straight man actor) has one of two possible sets of "parts": either a cock&balls or a manufactured vagina, which I'm told is not suitable for sexual intercourse.

So if there is an intimate relationship involving such a human, it is almost certainly a homosexual relationship involving nothing other than oral and anal sex.

Right?

What am I missing here?

Your MAGA friends are probably also loving that show. You should bring it up with them. You don't have to live your entire lives in the closet.

I'm not commenting on the moral aspects of the scenario. I'm just asking if the "woman's" intimate companions are, in fact, homosexuals? How could it be otherwise?

Deflection.
Every large society that began to engage in deviancy, and vice centered - all of them self imploded soon after.
There is no society of humans on the planet that live this fantasy life you dream of where humans are perfect to your perception.

There is no society of humans on the planet that live this fantasy life you dream of where humans are perfect to your perception.
imagine a society somewhat like a football team: traditional norms are the head coach, but now there is no head coach, because conventional norms are no longer being observed, and society, like a football team, goes in 100 different directions.

Which works better? A football team with a head coach, or a team where each player on the team does whatever they want to? The U,S. is not a homogenous society, so there are already many different customs and norms, then factor those few universal norms being removed, and it becomes an every man, woman, and transgender for themselves society, which is where we are today.

In my opinion guys who date transwomen are gay guys who don't want to admit that they are gay.
More like "mental trickery".
A passing transwomen/crossdresser that very much looks like a hot young female - is like watching a magic show... it is an illusion.
You can definitely get aroused by the sight of this person... but once you get past the illusion... there is still a penis. No vagina. Soo... yeah... if you take it to that level where you keep going at that point - yes that is 100% homosexuality. Just with the illusion of heterosexuality.

In my opinion guys who date transwomen are gay guys who don't want to admit that they are gay.
They are not necessarily "gay" in the fact they don't get turned on by members of their own sex. I think that being a transgender is giving them the illusion they are with the opposite sex is what makes them attracted to the transgender. If it were someone that looked like he did, would he be sexually attracted? Maybe not.

So this is yet another new category, I guess, probably a pronoun out there somewhere for this.

They are not necessarily "gay" in the fact they don't get turned on by members of their own sex. I think that being a transgender is giving them the illusion they are with the opposite sex is what makes them attracted to the transgender. If it were someone that looked like he did, would he be sexually attracted? Maybe not.

So this is yet another new category, I guess, probably a pronoun out there somewhere for this.

You touched on the truth... but then strayed from it... just sayin.
It is the ILLUSION of being straight.
And all the way up until actual sex, it remains an illusion.
But once the underwear comes off, and it is two dudes with dicks.
It is homosexuality.
That is the pronoun.

What you think you are dating... (The Illusion)

illusion.jpg

What you are actually dating.... (The reveal)

actual.jpg

And yes folks - this is the same person.

What do you expect OP?

Netflix is Netflix!

That live in a bizarro world :dunno:

Very strange world....:uhoh3: things like this?

1696123741229.png

All humans are in "moral decline", it's what we do.

We're literally programmed to fuck, because without it, we'd die out, even flowers fuck, in their own special way. Do we say flowers are in moral decline because they let bees enter their little private zone?

What the fuck?

Right?

What am I missing here?

What you are missing is the understanding that a surgically formed vagina is certainty capable of intercourse. It won't lubricate so that has to be used. The body will continue to treat the surgical site as an open wound and try to close it. There are insert forms to keep this from happening. Take out the form, squirter in some lube and good to go.

Forum List

Back